Alternative to smuggling :-)

There are 50 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SA_ARROW.

• I make this tred cuz meny ppl say that smuggling is the best way of making money :> here is an alternetive

1 buy redemption ship (6 guns lvl 10)
    2 make dk frends
    3 go to vorkuda and start making missions agest samura, GMG IMG bretonia police etc. (dont kill rouges cuz they dont drop ace pot and they do alot of damage to the ship, and dont do corsairs cuz they drop lutenents and titans are anying to kill)

all other npc in vorkuta from lvl 43 mission will drop ace pod and weapons, i made 100 mil in 3-4h yestarday :>

that is all have a nice day ^^

space

the final frontier

• Alternative to smuggling is a profitable legal trading

• shooting NPCs --> 30mil in 1 hour
    legal trading --> 10mill in 1 hour
    mining --> 25mil in 1 hour
    smuggling --> 50-100m in 1 hour

so, no

• shooting NPCs --> 30mil in 1 hour

legal trading --> 10mill in 1 hour

mining --> 25mil in 1 hour

smuggling --> 50-100m in 1 hour
    buy redemption without asking --> 10 mil fine instantly / shot by me

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• What the?!?

SA has no power into giving permission to purshase equipment from another clan!?
    Unless I miss something....

- Rear-Admiral Elodie Vox -

-- -- Visit Us!

• SHS, CFPD allies cant give you premission to buy it.
    You can: 1. ask on SWAT
    2. steal it and pay fine to any allied clanmember/ CFPD member

• ok i did not know that
    i will pay 10 mil fine wen some one from cfpd get online or to SA i apologise for that

and you are mising the point of the tred ><, i give alternetive system for making money (i have 200 mil already only from missions)
    give your opinion on that mater, for all other offtopic ->PM

more info
    Vorkuta is beter then X in making misions cuz they are more stations you can get em, it is shorter distance to sell and bretonia police is easyer to kill then CSF or ASF

space

the final frontier

• well smuggeling gives more money but you have to search each day for the routes and after some hours there are some police attacking/killing you. killing npcs will most times not be interupted by humans and could be done 24/7 at the same ammount of money so i guess over all its wroth the same as smuggeling at 1 hour playing

My Chars : HerrVorragend, InYourFace, InYourFace², InYourFace³ and MayInYourFace

• well smuggeling gives more money but you have to search each day for the routes and after some hours there are some police attacking/killing you. killing npcs will most times not be interupted by humans and could be done 24/7 at the same ammount of money so i guess over all its wroth the same as smuggeling at 1 hour playing

Yes, but human trafficking is a crime, so pods being sold for money is "human trafficking". I knew I could invent a crime out of pod hunting! :D

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Gunny, not only real life, FL- and Crossfire-Universe as well are ruled by money. So - also humanitarien acting is a commercial buisness.

You got payed for actual "killing" the guys you hunt even on a police-job. So it can't be a legal offense in doing so.
    But as human friendly as you are, you don't kill them, you rescue them from the lonely, slow and silent death, they would otherwise encounter in the vast emptiness of space.

That the prison-owners - in Sirius proper mostly police and other official organizations (LPI is already made a private venture of stately affairs) - pay such high rates on escape pods
    just might give you a hint of how much money they make from the slave work of the prisoners.

I don't think that the commercial lobbyists all over Sirius - and Altair - would approve your initiative for a legal banning of pod-"trafficking".

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• smuggling --> 50-100m in 1 hour

Gunny stated the same

Only under ideal conditions, which is far away from reality.

Math is simple: 8.000 of profit per 1 BMG unit (very rare) x 500cargo=4.000.000 mill per run (if u trade with BS and between 2 stations or planet with mooring fixture, but if u use APC with 450 cargo situation is even worse)
    And if you calculate minimum time for back and forth which is about 5 min (5 min if u fly close to the speed of light^-^), math is even more simple:

1h have 60min so 60min:5min=12 possible routes in 1 hour under ideal conditions,
    and 12 x 4.000.000 million=48.000.000 million per 1 hour.

ps
    I really live for the moment, when ppl at this planet will start to use their brains instead to just read and listen without thinking :(