Posts by woole

Well, i find doing missions in Tarsus on planet is the best way of earning money (ofc when u have permission for entrance). Get ship with good cargo (i had sabre with nomad weapons, bad shield and no hull upg so u can fly anything kuz missions are not that hard), and pick only missions that will be finished in sector 3E or 3D. Take trade lane and jump out when closest to the waypoint. Usually waypoint is 6-10K away from the place you jumped out. Missions give form 440k to 490k and most of them give you like 15 pilots. So, u might need to relog few times to get 3E-3D mission, that will take you 30-60 seconds. Getting to the waypoint takes you for about 1 minute or less, finishing mission can take you from 2-5 minutes. So with getting back to the planet and with most extreme conditions you will need 8 minutes for almost 2 million credits, i think it's not bad since vega is close and you get a lot of weapons and missiles...

I changed my mind in the matter of taxes. I wasn't paying any taxes ever since today, because I personally HATE bullies in every possible form. I was always shot because of that and it really wasn't avoiding RP, because being shot down with cargo full of AO close to the drop off point is something very far from reasonable RP-avoiding tactic. But after reading the OPs (and few other vet pilots, who think) argumentation I agree to pay taxes when in train (with very heavy heart and after long consideration). All rats trying to tax me when in fighter can expect the same as always, I can't even imagine it other way - it's like trying to rob an armed police officer IRL.

I have absolutely nothing against very high kill fee if only there are ways to get cash in legal way without sitting in train the whole day to get 50M. I find the consequence of more planned, more carefully thought out engagements very, very good and the consequence of lack of stupid 6h battles even better.

Well... The pirates can BMG, then why don't add prisoner transport (which would bring same money like BMG) so police can have it legal way of earning money? That will make police life easier and sure will add more fun to game... Idk if u planned to do this in 1.9 or can it be done now, just making a suggestion...

Well, i agree with riebens, lvl of protected players should be lvl 50, because on lvl 50 you can have decent ship with decent equipment which can help you if someone attacks you. Problem with avoiding RP is like OP said people would rather die and pay 100 k then pay lowest 500k tax. Then change taxes now when death tool is changed. Make it 1 million lowest and people will fight for that 1 million.