Crossfire 1.82

There are 382 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Martind Forlon (SA_Forlon).

• The routes that come with active dynamic economy are more than enough - there are both train and APC ones, legal and illegal ones each day. (Trust me, I've done extensive research, hehe.)

Thanks for clarifying the current situation. As for upgrading stations and/or planets with active working capship moors, thats a topic for some (very distant, almost nonexistant) future wishlists. :D

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• Heres somethin that might fix the "Crossfire Update not found ... only Singleplayer available [E12]" issue
    Because the launcher uses internet explorer and some people has disabled internet explorer cause it get in the way.. and started
    using firefox because of this "Crossfire Update not found ... only Singleplayer available [E12]" has appeared so please make the launcher use somethin else......

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• no i mean...I have firefox as default and one day.... "lets get rid of IE"
    bang "Crossfire Update not found ... only Singleplayer available [E12]"
    So regardless the launcher uses internet explorer!!!

(\__/)

• i added these two on the list, i hope that's alright

- reactivation of dynamic universe
    - reactivation of base destructability

• quoting it...

And it wont be changed anyway ;)

the launcher was written to work under normal windows conditions with the standard windows resources. Whatever you disable, modify or remove is not our problem as we are not able and not willing to foresee every possible step that users might do with their windows installation.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• no i mean...I have firefox as default and one day.... "lets get rid of IE"
    bang "Crossfire Update not found ... only Singleplayer available [E12]"
    So regardless the launcher uses internet explorer!!!

Wrong, I deleted everything that was linked to IE and i don't have any errors.
    Maybe the crossfire update server was down or restarting, then the same errormessage appears

• No, he got that message for a longer time... so it can't be that all the times he tryes to log teh server is down :D

It has to be a matter of blocking FL.exe to access the internet ? Or maybe you(spam_bot) deleted some main plugin together with IE ? but I don't think so heh...

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• stupid Q but... have you turn window firewall down ? may be that can help...

And you cannot completely unistall IE because it is closely liked with windows itself... if you delete parts of it manually you should get troubles elsewhere as well... May be run a little update on IE to be sure all the plugins files CF uses will be working....

• before this virus messed up my IE settings and IE port settings....
    CASE CLOSE

(\__/)

• Shockwave : could you add in the tertiary fixes : change earth TLs to coalition ones ? because those emitter craps make it almost impossbile to dock with battleships...

Thx !

ok, added; but there's a possibility that won't fix it, capships can get stuck in Sirius, Coalition and old-Coalition type TL emitters...

• The Sol's kanes are unique... its the only place for them and SOL is NOT Coalition anymore... and BS do dock with them the same way as others... hard... you jsut have to put your BS MANUALLY in front of the light ... the same as in normal lanes, where if you don't come from front... you go lateral and get stuck.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• repair list addition:

puting the PX Logo to Alaska.

btw. what about a Class 11 Slot for the ASF/CSF Licenses?

Click the image above to visit us.

• btw. what about a Class 11 Slot for the ASF/CSF Licenses?

No, not only that you can't add such a level, but if one of the can mount lvl 11 item, can also mount lvl 10 ones, so people could still go with 2 normal licenses... unless the normal ones are lvl 11 and asfcsf lvl 10.

• that would work, but does freelancer support anything lv. 11?

• Added the logo requests for PX, UR and SA in their respective systems.
    Changed the thing with the TL-s to "fixing capship docking to TLs (if possible or practical)", how's that?

• it does not work and is not even possible to add lvl 11

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Well, that leaves us to warn people.

Or a perma-contract to mercenaries to persuade the people to ditch the second classic RP licence... :bgotcha::#struggle