Posts by Your_uncle

I will once say again:

Once the "wait in position" message appears, exit the system via the jump hole, then renter the same system. Your coalition friends should be next to you by the jump gate.
    Kill them and that should trigger the next waypoint/event.
    DO NOT SHOOT JUNI

This may not be a major issue but....during the CF SP mode, I assume that the rep cannot be changed..yes?
    Well here is the issue, when I go through CF space and to Vortuka to coalition HQ, the DKs attack me while all the Dark Reins are like "meh" and leave me to fend my self...a assume that this is because that the coalition is neutral, so they don't give a crap about what happens to me :/

This happens also in Rysst (First system of DK controlled space with all those space stations camping around the jump gate), when I first jump there are the message box saying stuff, after closing the box..expecting the defense stations to do their stuff....they don't, and leave me to fend for myself.

I also assume that this is because of the fact that the DKs are only neutral...

Bottom line, make the coalition green and Dks green ..not just white.

I will quote myself.

ignore it and fly back to the jump hole then jump to the other system and jump back and do the dirty work that the gate was suppose to do....kill your fellow coalition fighters....all of them, or until the message appears telling you to get the hell out of the system. DO NOT OPEN FIRE ON JUNI! SHE WILL KILL YOU!!! AND YOU CANNOT KILL HER :( SHE HAS GODMODE HACKS!

Or you could just wait for OP to fix to issue

I'm having the exact same problem as mmika01. I have tried waiting at 18 km, 10.1 km, at that Rhineland battleship remains and none of them let the mission proceed. I also attempted to reload from the mission save and redid everything up to that point and it is still not working.

It is not known why the gate does not annihilate the coalition ships...but there is another way to trigger the event that was suppose to happen...do it manually. When message appears telling you to wait....

ignore it and fly back to the jump hole then jump to the other system and jump back and do the dirty work that the gate was suppose to do....kill your fellow coalition fighters....all of them, or until the message appears telling you to get the hell out of the system. DO NOT OPEN FIRE ON JUNI! SHE WILL KILL YOU!!! AND YOU CANNOT KILL HER :( SHE HAS GODMODE HACKS!

UPDATE: After trying EVERYTHING suggested, AND killing ALL Nomad ships BEFORE the Carrier, I was able to advance past the mission successfully. (Odd station still persisted in that battle as well see pic 2)

This has always been there, it is not a bug/glitch. Just ignore it, its only random debris that OP made for decoration. The crash may result in a faulty install(?). If it happens while docking at anywhere it maybe a autosave issue. Also be sure to check if your firewall is up to no good or turn it off (it's useless anyways and will only cause trouble).

Ok, I have finished the storyline and I am shocked by the ending.

Bishop That topic is solved here: Single Player Mission 24 - Coalition problem In short, it's meant so you get damaged while battling them so Juni gives a call of retreat, so who use "godmode" cheat, or run away to hide, or with a good enough ship and equipment to not get their hull damaged(or keep pressing the repair buttons), will have that problem. OP already stated he may add a timer for to continue that mission, so you will have to retreat even if you can kill them all.

Really? Well Juni still screamed out "retreat" even when my hull wasn't even scratched. Ok,I don't know if this bug/glitch/extra help happened to anyone else but..

so...is anyone else getting this?

Ok his my problem

So...I am stuck here.

EDIT: Oh I found a away around this issue. All I need to do is leave the system then go back then kill my fellow coalition fighters. That causes the next part of the mission to happen.

You play too much discovery

Anyways the rename feature creates "issues" with the server and FL hook (something like that) and OP doesnt give a shit about the rename feature anymore
    And, I admit the the give cash would be a nice feature....
    Also turning your ship into a christmas tree is quite nice..