Crossfire 1.82

There are 382 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Martind Forlon (SA_Forlon).

• If possible, move SMG's banner in hiruga so that it is visible when you jump in. Currently you can't see it unlesss you turn around to search for it.

SMG_myric, SMG_RDaneel, SMG_MULTIVAC

Interested in joining SMG? PM me

Those people who think they know everything
    are a great annoyance to those of us who do.

- Isaac Asimov

• those already have the best possible settings (just like all other battleships)

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• i think this is a bug or somethin but the holoprojector (yamoto) does not work but is stills sucks away my energy........

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• You can see the projector if you have performances at least arround 50 %, if it still don't work, I'm not sure... last tiem it didn't for me neither...

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• All the others work...whatever their names are but when i pop the yamoto on and turn settings to 80% i dont see it other player dont see it as well.......FIX IT

(\__/)

• Well, the other one you were using today works ok, as well as the coalition destroyer (smaller) projector... others see it even with all performance at 0, even me ^^ it was messy to spinn arround something I don't see too much, so I was hitting you :D still you lost all your intents to kill me... as you got dead each time :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• all projectors are working fine

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• hmm i dunno now......
    When i put the yamoto on the battleship i saw nothin and i asked if faaby saw anything but nothin as if the yamoto was not equiped...........

(\__/)

• Now that I have raised this item in another thread, I might as well formally request restriction of BMG trading to having a mounted Smugglers' Syndicate License. This gives incentive for use of this license in a similar fashion to the use of the Mercenary license to collect console bounties.

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• and if their is enough time left, please open NY for attacks above level 50.

Click the image above to visit us.

• I disagree with you, Arrow. Store ships are not to be kept in New York - clans have their own systems for these purposes. Plus, in a normal RP, store ships are the juiciest targets for any type of invader or attacker.

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• I can agree with DW on Lvl 50 or 55... just not attacking the noobs who are doing the newb run btw newark and manhattan in a dromedary... it would be stupid.

I disagree Arrow, NY is not fore stores neither for protection, as Shockwave say that system is just noob protection and clans own their own systems which is the place for clan stores, they aren't even allowed to be there.

I agree and partly disagree Shockwave, stores are not the juiciest targets, you aren't allowed to attack official clan stores (personal ones yes), and it would seriously damage the athmosphere arround if the store was big/filled like CFPD's which even have ASF licenses. I would provoke such a havok... :P:#struggle

• I can agree with DW on Lvl 50 or 55... just not attacking the noobs who are doing the newb run btw newark and manhattan in a dromedary... it would be stupid.

not to mention, it would render the attacker persona non grata to anyone who cares about the server. :boffended:

ok, i'll post these on the list.

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• arrrg
    The holoprojecter does not work!!
    anyone mind if i upload i vid in the download section....?

(\__/)

• not to mention, it would render the attacker persona non grata to anyone who cares about the server. :boffended:

ok, i'll post these on the list.

Ok, but did OP told it ? ^^

there is no rule about that stores - of whatever kind they are - cannot be attacked. Its in the clans responsibility to protect or hide it.

Whatever you say I'll say the same in-game ^^
    It's my rule, not a server rule :D So, not official... still the punishment will be hard from my fighters. Luckly never happened to me ^^

@Uncle
    yes you could... still, the last time it didn't worked for me neither. It did worked in 1.7.