Crossfire 1.82

There are 382 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Martind Forlon (SA_Forlon).

• npc

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• npc

NPC ? what that means ? :O Hope it doesn't mean those will also be NPC only ships... they're having more ships than human players !! REVOLUTIOONN OVER NPCS !!! xD

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• and i stand with the fact that those ships always have been npc ships in sol

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Ok, when and where we shcedule the first part of our revolution ? xD We are better than the NPCs, we can win !!

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Holy smeg, ship9 looks great!

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• sorry have to ask what is ship9 ???

I definitely think Crossfire is more deserving of publicity on the scale that Discovery has, I am going to spread the word!

I have been thinking the only thing that Crossfire needs is a proper 'Introduction' for the Freelancer Noob. Since Crossfire is essentially Freelancer on steroids it would be nice if new players had a tutorial on basic controls and how they should be used as well as how the game works, included in the Mod Download... But yeah, just a thought...

Clan: ~TR~ "The Runners" Characters: [CYBORG] [Nostromo] Allied Clan: -=UG=- "United Guardians"

"See ya space cowboy!"

• FWIW, the NPCs OP's referring to in Sol are the Order ships, like the models he's shown previously. If you've ever been near the Dimensional Rift in Sol since 1.8, you'll see the entire 31st Order fleet(with some of those dandy battleship models like the ones we're drooling over, I have some nice "Polaroids" of all the Order battleships along with their names to boot :D ) stationary next to it along with an array of Ion Cannons ready to blast anything alien coming out of that rift to subatomic particles.

• ah yes i remember those, shame they were not real NPC's... just stationary ship models, very nice yes :D

Some of the ASF/CSF battleships are awesome, would be cool to mount that flak gun on a player's battleship!

Clan: ~TR~ "The Runners" Characters: [CYBORG] [Nostromo] Allied Clan: -=UG=- "United Guardians"

"See ya space cowboy!"

• those exist as npcs but have been disabled temporarily

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• That fleet is awaiting orders, while protecting the entrance from the Altair sector... where nothing good can come by that dim rift, coalition enemyes, or nomads... or Dom Kavashes :D

• Don't you think it's time for the enemies to break into Sol from Altair, and begin the next phase of the CF storyline?

Can you imagine a Lich or Haunt or for that matter a Dom Setek battleship penetrating the Sol system. WOW!!!

Do you think the CSF would then join with us?

Calling all Pink Eagles to Sol... :yeah:

• there you should ask the pink eagle strike group commander spiky

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• I wonder if any of the jump holes in sirius will close up or move position over time? ;)

There's bound to be a massive conflict at the jump to Styx or on that route anyway, it's only a matter of time!

Went to Devron for the first time yesterday, Utopia is such a cool system :D

"See ya space cowboy!"

• And once the dynamic universe get back online after OP manages to find time in his quite busy schedule, you might see things like :

And then the SA will be in reunited with their former goal of protecting mankind from these invasion ^^

• you should ask the pink eagle strike group commander spiky

I always wanted to ask Spiky how he flew his pink eagle with high heels on?

But I already know what he'll say, "It's not how good you fight, it's how good you look fighting."

Went to Devron for the first time yesterday, Utopia is such a cool system

Utopia and Dervon are most definitely cool systems. I remember the first time and it was very exciting. Make sure you spend the time exploring and mapping them completely. :thumbup:

I also feel these systems are where the next storyline or quest should be developed further...maybe a secret JH to another deadly Ancient's system. :D

• I just had a vision of a pink Osiris...

Oh, the horror!

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• crap, don't give them horrible ideas xD

Even worse... a pink alien mothership...