Crossfire 1.82

There are 382 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Martind Forlon (SA_Forlon).

• That could work, actually, wouldn't be that bad, with the semi-transparent hull it would look quite organic... "Nomad Hive Worker", "Nomad Hive Protector", "Nomad Hive Heavy Stinger", "Nomad Hive Impaler" (Destroyer or some kind of capital ship)...

Woo! :D

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• I just had a vision of a pink Osiris...

Oh, the horror!

lol - but can that be more of a horror than Spiky wearing his pilots uniform:

swat-portal.com/forum/wcf/attachment/132/

General - DC commanding staff member & DC Truchsess
    DC Website: http://www.swat-portal.com/php…hp?page=Board&boardID=413

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

--
    Karl Marx: To do is to be!
    Lenin: To be is to do!
    Freddie Mercury: Doo be doo be doo!
    --
    RPG: Es gibt keinen Alkohol in Mittelerde! -> Mist!
    --
    I heard that's me having a beer (^^):
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \

• Dammit, Hägar. Now I have to wash my eyes with soap. Or sulphur acid.

Damn, I can't unsee that. :D

• WTF Hagar...that pic just put me off my breakfast :boopsy:

Or maybe the pic reminds me of a very bad blind date I had...the girl had more hair on her chest than I did.

Spiky, I like what you've done with your eyes in the pic. :bmuhahaha:

Spiky instead of giving me tips on fighting aliens maybe you could help me with some makeup tips.

P.S. OP...really like the new smileys.

• You gotta like the way we go off topic sometimes guys, great job...

Now back to CF 1.82 suggestions...I'd like a dockable prison barge or black market trading station in the IC hostile alien systems with unique missions, bribes, and very lucrative trading opportunities. In other words, something for everyone and all types. :bglad:

• and again i ask myself if the "no additional content" is so hard to read
    :bstayaway:

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Of course not, OP. :)

Attention: Irony
    You could also add a base shaped like an egg with a Hello Doggy painted on it, we'd call it Easter Egg of the game, and there we could all have cookies and milk and chocolate and Coalition Torpedos, I'd would be so cool, and Pink Eagle, and random bunnies around... :D

• no no no no, Spiky HATES purple (dunno why lol), so he'd never use that dress xD

Attention: Irony
    OP, I want a miniaturized Andromeda fighter to appear on the background station of Tarsus, for CFPD :D

Fixing the server's issue can take so long... or so short... depens on your luck to find the bugs
    yep... bugs in plural xD

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I think there's more related the AV issue with the server crashes issues... remembering the test moments when it was just us some pair of well installed CF mods and no probs with the AV the server didn't crashed, with more newbs teh server crashes, before, teh crashes repeated 5 times in teh next 5 minutes but now most people know to restart the client and I jsut saw 1 crash or double crash... no more ^^:bglad:

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Maybe I have one interesting thing. ... Sometimes when I started game (go to space) I have "slideshow" ..game "freezes" and runs veeeeeeeeeeery slowly. It vanished mostly after cca 30 sec or after new NPC appears or I jump. Before few days I look again at my AV settings and with RUNNING CF ! I insert all .exe files from temporary /EXE2 folder into AV exclusions (access to internet). After that I almost don't have "slideshow" problems and also I noticed that when I try enter Sol system there were no delays as before.

• noob AVs... somebody report the CF files as a "Fake Positive" to each av's support, and hope to get it working soon :D Avast has that button when a virus alert appears. But I never needed it ^^

• Hi
    I sent a Email to AVG tech support and up loaded the EXE file and a DLL file AVG suspects and all I got back was an automated response says the alert is correct.

I sent them another Email saying they are wrong but never got anything back. I don't think the AV company's care unless it cost them money in lack of sales.

On another FL mod I used to play on we had a AV and Firewall Blacklist of programs not to use.

In game Characters Molasar,Rasalom, Lestat, Sal_Roma & Crookey 8)

• of course they say its correct. Would you say that your program works not correct and it may pass through interlopers of all kinds?
    No you wont. All that is there is an heuristic that is similar to known injections (like trojans and viruses).

But what we really use here is not! You can be sure of that - i am and i am not the dumbest person on understanding pcs and such stuff ;)
    We put in place a security mechanism that causes this tiny problem. Until we found a way to replace it you have to live with it. I am doing it and some others are doing it too and that for several years meanwhil and i still am sure that i dont have a virus on my Freelancer installation.

There is nothing to worry - it would damage our own bribe here - so we are not going to risk that...

signature.png