CF in singleplayer

There are 22 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Dems.

• Is there a way to turn off things like the AI and doubleing the cost of ships to buy and what not cuz it is ruining singleplayer. Also why crossfire loaded with trojans?

• Nevermind, I am just going to uninstall this mod. I am level 2 and am doing one of the missions inbetween the story and I cant even kill anyone because their sheilds and armor regenerate faster than I can do damage. I can't buy a better ship because for someone the cost of ships was doubled. Why would you think thats a good idea? The graphics look alot better but alot of the other changes that were made make this mod terrible and not worth playing.

• because its working for at least 5 years very successfully this way
    the mod is easy enough

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• clearly YOU have no idea what you are talking about
    as creator of this mod I was forced to play it in SP and it was just easy going
    and for sure i have more experience with AVs and the reason why crappy AVs give false alarms

so either you start to use your brain or you just remove the mod (i dont care)

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• obvious troll is obvious

and if hes not a troll... then a gigantic moron that needs to l2play this game (considering that this game is EXTREMELY EASY)

how about you trade until you get the money to buy an Eagle and decent weapons?

Fleet Captain Spiky / WL

• Instead of insult ppl why you guys don't try to help this players by given them hints. Indeed the game is not hard to play but like everything in this world once %u201Eyou find out how%u201C things get easy. So my advise try to help beginners instead of insult or ignore them...so don't be surprise when you are not going to see enough ppl on this server than!

Instead of insult ppl why you guys don't try to help this players by given them hints. Indeed the game is not hard to play but like everything in this world once „you find out how“ things get easy. So my advise try to help beginners instead of insult or ignore them...so don't be surprise when you are not going to see enough ppl on this server than!

• Ay ay.

We will keep an eye on this. Its in no ones interest to insult anybody. That - in this matter i confirm - is counterproductive.
    Although i must say - sometimes it would also be nice to show some nice manners as well. Even as new player. If you have problems - try to explain them, show what is not working. Nicely of course. And if the primary requests are in a proper form everyone feels pleased to help as far he can.

Every coin has two sides - so lets be nicely with each other in our all interest :)

signature.png

• Anlon, don't give up on Crossfire, this mod is quite entertaining. Keep reading the forum, the answer has been discussed in other threads. My advice is to describe your situation in detail, ie: what AV program you use, how are you installing the mod, etc. There are people here that can help out. So just ask?

I had the same problem, when I was installing the mod, my AV program (F-SECURE) instantly showed the crossfire freelancer EXE as a trojan, which it is definitely not, and removed it. So what I did was turn off my deep guard scanner and heuristic setting, downloaded the mod to my desktop, then put the freelancer EXE in my exception list in my AV program to bypass scanning. Then I installed Crossfire, and then used FLMod Manager 1.31 to activate the mod. It worked flawlessly. What you should know is that AV programs don't always get it right, so we have to teach them (just like I was taught by those coalition rogues the first time I encountered them, as you will most definitely find out).

P.S. You can't run away at the first sign of trouble, or you'll never get through this mod.

• if you really don't want to do the work to earn money use a Save editor that is one solution

other than that idk you can farm Escape pods and sell them to prisons idk maybe trade a bit in NY before you leave there are lots of ways to make money

and yes the NPCs are hard at first but just wait till you have better Equipment and a better ship but suite yourself...

as for the Virus detection Clearly you have never used a Game trainer because most Anti-Virus programs think trainers are infected because of the Key Loggers they use.......

Trust me there are no Viruses in CF I had the same problem at first you just have to tweak your programs

• THe reason why people acted like this is for a player that made a question, and answered himself giving up any chance going against the mod before any of us could even reply to help him and take out his worryes. Once he said himself he quits and the rest of crap, it's too late.... but we had no time (to act) ! :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• michael already said it
    that guy didnt want any help, otherwise he wouldnt have made such a stupid reply after just 26 mins (before anybody could even try to help him)
    he made the decision not to want further help and moaning about something that he does not even know doesnt make the situation better

players which want help will get them, players which act like jerks should not be surprised if they get treated like those

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Everyone who plays a game, wants it to be hard and entertaining... now... if you try to kill with a starflier and justice MK IIs some higher lvl pirate NPCs for the quest means to be n00b, but it can hapen... if he needs help he asks as many others did and everyone got a full explanation and help for several players, not just 1.

if a player gives up at half an hour of fighting some NPCs... can mean more things (I don't want to say any insult ^^ ), but one of them I can say is that they don't enjoy space games as much as others do ^^

< I played the Demo version in 2003 for several months... just using a Rhino with Xenos looted weapons, killing any pirate at Rochester.>
    PS: I think the thread is over, let continue enjoing our place peacefully ^^, no trolls.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Anlon, I just want to tell you this:
    I have played CF-SP many, many times, and I have NEVER given up!
    I admit, that it is not easy to kill a pirate at the beginning, but it is possible.
    I have done it many times.
    When I needed help I asked politely and the community always helped me.
    But I think that it was not your intention to ask for help. I think that the only thing that was on your mind was to belittle this mod and that is not OK.

Greetings,

I love Democracy. We will agree to do everything MY way!

Dracon6