Posts by Juggler

Wow I think I jizzed my pants when I watched these videos looks like I'm gonna have to upgrade my computer soon with games like this on there way to my PC

if you really don't want to do the work to earn money use a Save editor that is one solution

other than that idk you can farm Escape pods and sell them to prisons idk maybe trade a bit in NY before you leave there are lots of ways to make money

and yes the NPCs are hard at first but just wait till you have better Equipment and a better ship but suite yourself...

as for the Virus detection Clearly you have never used a Game trainer because most Anti-Virus programs think trainers are infected because of the Key Loggers they use.......

Trust me there are no Viruses in CF I had the same problem at first you just have to tweak your programs

However, Huor will be a complete partner in Sirius Bucks Coffee and will be partaking in the corruption within local law enforcement.

rofl love the RP can't wait for some Criminals to start showing up it will bring the RP back to life around here

Welcome back it would be Awesome to see some good ol Pirate faces out there again if you or your clan m8ts need help getting established have them ask me ingame I'll do what I can...

I was watching while this was happening lol kinda funny but it sucks for you

Here are some SS's

I'll find you in space m8 and give you some creds but I suggest you use the money I give you to buy a ok fighter to farm pods for the time being just a suggestion

*Edit* or try updating your client and see if that works...

well the server is running superb now don't know what the problem was but it's great now and yes there is a lack of RP but in the past 2-3 days I have giving and offered my help to about 3-4 players and they all love the mod so maybe we just need more people out there helping out a bit... you know like ask them if they might want some pointers, maybe a bit of cash or tell them about the starting quest ect. these things help to bring more and more players.

I would like to enjoy CF more but I seem to find myself giving tours to new people everyday I have been on and I hope it pays off in the future cause I miss the good ol RP days

I certainly cannot mod or donate money and such but I am a very friendly player not one time have I ever picked on anyone in the community because I was bored........

I actually spend most of my time donating in game time & money to players that leave because of some other issue that I cannot control but at least I try to keep new players interested about all I can do from my position.

This is something I would like to see other people doing (yes it's hard to explain EVERYTHING to the new players but at least I can rest knowing that I tried to help the Community)

Sorry to say but I very rarely see people helping new players as I have and still do today... So I am starting to see were OP is coming from.

He has slaved himself for us (The CF community) and while we see a lvl 18 noob in new york the least anyone online can do is say "Hello Welcome to CF"...

I mean is it that hard to greet someone or give them some pointers on how to make some cash, let them know about custom ships, weapons... even better give them a short tour maybe or a full out balls deep tour.

I am not saying nobody has done this... I am just saying if you have a good knowledge of the CF mod at least share some information even if you are new here at least greet newcomers it sets a nice atmosphere and keeps people interested.

Also nobody has to tell me that noobs are annoying at times but think of this... if you do not do what you can for the Crossfire Community it could soon be gone... I know 80% of us do not want this to happen so if you are annoyed just bear this in mind and keep a level head.

Just my 2 cents I'll shut up now :zocken:

*Edit*

I have only been back for a week after about a year and a half. I am ashamed this is what I have come back to but regardless I will not give up on CF I will still do best of my ability to do my part for all of us.

yeah I was thinking it was people not restarting there clients too but that can't be the case when it keeps happening at 4 in the morning when there is only about 2-3 people in the server

and on top of that FL hook has not been working so it has to be a server issue

Sorry I never meant to start a fuss I was just addressing an issue for the record I personally love CF I would hate to see it die out just because some people do not have anything good to say or whatever the case may be

ok so um I got this down to a science it's restarts every 15 minutes right on the money guess it may just be a lost cause whatever I'm leaving for Military service soon anyway least I tried to get it fixed

and about support from the players I'm pretty lost on that one maybe try to explain how we could support SWAT a little more maybe I would be less confused

Well after waiting to see if things would change for about 2-3 days now I have to post.

I know it's not just me at this point the Crossfire server has been running restarts every 20 minutes or so it' may need a hard restart or something as FL hook commands are no longer working properly.

If I am wrong I apologize just asking that this matter be looked into, thank you for all your hard work thus far.

Yeah Just reinstalled EVERYTHING and did what OP said works great thanks guys

BTW great work on 1.8 OP thank you to everyone involved in the making of Crossfire keep up the good work I'm lovin it so far

Recently I have come back to check out the new CF but um when I fly in custom systems I can see everything besides the background images like stars in the distance things of that sort all I am seeing pretty much is white no stars no Nebula I tried (shift - F12) and no luck so far just wondering if anyone has an Idea. Normal FL systems work perfectly fine.

This must not be a common problem as I have searched and searched for a post resolving this issue and I have not found one

Originally posted by sunslayer
    really,the server is down atm.it looks like it's updating or something...

it is down and i agree it may be getting updated or it could be out of commission.

only one thing is for sure THIS SUCKS [3] [3] [3] [3]

[/QUOTE]Originally posted by supercars
    I know about the update just did not know about the backups. I later on came to know when a SP announced as it was because of backups.

I advise you to look at the number of posts I have made before questioning me. [9]
    [/QUOTE]

btw

1.I'm not a post whore
    2.Somebody has a bad attitude for claiming to be neutral

Originally posted by supercars
    We have been suffering from Red Lag for many hours even after resets. Please can someone look into this matter

um Mr. FOOD don't you ever read the new threads?!?

OP is updating CF this weekend

Look in the modding boards for more info