Battleship Missouri

• The Battleship Missouri is the flagship of the Liberty Navy.
    [tabmenu] [tab='Detailed Information'] [subtab='System Data']

1 Description

[align=justify]The Battleship Missouri is the flagship of the [lexicon]Liberty Navy[/lexicon]. The Missouri has state-of-the-art-weaponry and is constructed around a unique triple-hulled design that incorporates integrated armor plating. The armor plating is specially manufactured in the Norfolk Shipyards for the [lexicon]Liberty Navy[/lexicon] using a classified, proprietary process. The Missouri has not yet seen action in any major conflict, but its presence serves as both a warning and a reminder to those who visit the [lexicon]New York system[/lexicon] of the indomitable Liberty spirit. Captain Wendi White currently commands the Missouri. [/align]

2 Stats

[list] [*]CLASS: Overlord [*]CREW: CLASSIFIED [*]ARMAMENT: CLASSIFIED BATTLESHIP MISSOURI([lexicon]DSE[/lexicon]) [*]OWNER: [lexicon]Liberty Navy[/lexicon] (Navy) [*]SYSTEM: [lexicon]New York[/lexicon] [/list]

3 Ships

[list][*][lexicon]Defender[/lexicon][/list]

4 Equipment to buy

4.1 Guns & Missiles & Turrets

[list][*]Javelin Missile [*]Lavablade Turret Mk I [*]Lavablade Mk II [*]Justice Mk I [*]Stalker Missile [*]Lavablade Turret Mk II [*]Lavablade Mk III [*]Justice Mk II [*]Eraser Missile [*]Magma Hammer Mk I [*]Justice Mk III [*]Lavablade Mk I [*]Vengeance Mk I[/list]

4.2 Thrusters

[list][*][lexicon]Thruster[/lexicon] [/list]

4.3 Mines

[list][*][lexicon]Seeker Mine[/lexicon] [*][lexicon]Drone Mine[/lexicon] [/list]

4.4 Shields

[list][*]Adv. Sentry H. F. Shield [*]Adv. Sentry L. F. Shield [*][lexicon]Sentry Fr. Shield[/lexicon] [*]Sentry H. F. Shield [*][lexicon]Adv. Sentry Fr. Shield[/lexicon] [*]Sentry L. F. Shield [/list]

5 CF Wiki Links

CF Wiki Maps Ships Weapons Equipment Advices [subtab='Base picture(s)'] Battleship Missouri [/tabmenu]