Mirage-X

• miragex_mip0_ergebnis.png Heavily armed but slightly less agile very heavy fighter with bigger cargo hold.

1. Ship Info-card

The Mirage_X is based on the design of the Dagger combined with the elements and technology of the original alliance Mirage. The task was to maximize the firepower but the result was a loss of agility due to the heavy guns and the power generator.

2. Stats:

• Guns/ Turrets: 6/1
    • Armor: 11.700
    • Cargo Holds: 150
    • Max Batteries/NanoBots: 55/55
    • Optimal Weapon Class: 8
    • Max. Weapon Class: 10
    • Additional Equipment: M, CM, CD/T
    Mirage-X VHF

3. Where to buy:

Comments 1

• Personal Use Experience Ship; ()YOUR MILEAGE MAY VARY!)

Despite what the Mirage-X Says about it's loss of Agility, I didn't witness this once, while running through the Inner Core to Dom space I had a couple of run ins with some Capital ship (Yes this ship is that powerful) & took them out, even the smaller fry's couldn't stand to it.

With increased Armour, 4X Class-10 slots and a 360 Degree turret with 1 CD & 1 Torp slot (Don't mistake both slots for dual CD it doesn't work)

the larger hold size is great if your fancy going Major podding in systems like Vega (Perfect as the Prison you buy this from is Close Proximity) Sea of shadows, Seltos, Daedalus, Wanderer's Pond (for Artifact farming or Podding, Major Variant) & Oasis this is the best balanced ship; I can't say anything bad about this ship.

Weight reduction kit is Optional (will enable more Sleek drifts & Thrusting) but I would heavily advise AGAINST it because you need the full 150 hold for greater hunting and money making.

Armour Kix X (100%) is a Must, yes it slugs you down but not horrendously to affect the full mobility of this ship