Tips for CF SP

There are 15 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by cauac9.

• ***Heavy Spoilers Below...Do not continue if you haven't completed the mod***

Thanks, this is an awesome mod, just seeking advice.

• Good luck, Pilot!

CF RP: Probably smuggling something or exploring the universe
    EM char: Event_Manager_Silverfox

9248-cebc88b9.png

• Hi, if you get "familiar" with CF mod and its NPCs, you can ...

• The gate to Hyperion in Dublin opens when you reach level 11 when you go to find Hovis or after you beat him in the rings race to find Quintayne .
    Giving you access to Sol, Altair and even Inner Core from New Hong Kong.
    Access to ships & wepons in Altair.
    You might want to try out the Horizon lvl 10 ship at the Order Base in Sol.
    It is possible to goto x thru Custodian just before or after ashcroft but stay away from Alaska or you may encounter things like vanyshing jump gates....etc.

Good luck m8 :)
    Been a while now since I finished it
    Hope this helps out some.

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• Disappearing gates in Alaska happened to me. The only time I could visit Alaska without bugs was right after completing mission 1 (before you are supposed to leave New York)
    If you visit Alaska after mission 2, the X-3043 jumpgate will disappear when you level up. (when next level requirement is money, the gate is there. When the requirement is a story mission, the story activates and hides the X-3043 jumpgate, good luck getting out)
    Between mission 2 and 4, a lot of jumpgates get locked to keep you in Liberty space. If you find yourself in a Vanilla system outside of Liberty, good luck getting back to New York. Before mission 2, only all the gates to and from New York are locked.
    After mission 4, most Vanilla systems except Rheinland are unlocked.

You can loot some wrecks in systems near X-3043 for MK2 guns which are more powerful than Nomads. Of course, it will be hard to survive there at that point in the game, maybe you should upgrade your ship before you go there. And be careful not to get stuck in locked space. (you are sometimes able to jump between two locked systems, but not from a locked to an unlocked system)

The only reliable way between Vanilla and Crossfire systems is through Custodian, since New York is always unlocked. Going from Crossfire systems to any other Vanilla system may shut a jumphole/gate behind you and leave you in a system that is supposed to be locked. You will notice when you try to move from a locked to an unlocked system (dock access denied)
    When jumping from any crossfire system to a Vanilla system, the gate/jumphole to the Crossfire system will not spawn before Crossfire chapters. This may leave you stranded in a system that was locked.
    do NOT use the following jumps before Crossfire chapter:
    Wanderers Pond -> Texas
    the Corridor -> New London
    X-3043 -> Tohoku
    Quantos -> Frankfurt
    After mission 2: X-3043 -> Alaska

• I love my Redemption; with 2x Coalition GG's, one each of |DP|LordRaydenMK's favorites and 2x missiles. Have you given thought to the Chimera VHF? I had misgivings about giving up so many batteries but the ship is so low profile, it's seldom hit by enemy fire.

Have fun, MM

• Oh yeah, that sure makes sense. :vinsent:

I was thinking there might be some foxy way to work with the combination of War'sys and Ther'hons mounted simultaneously that I hadn't figured out yet hehe.