Blog Articles Tagged with “Sidewinder”

KarinaBlog01.jpg

Note: articles in this blog are often referencing to biography of this character.

The first feelings when she entered the ship and for the first time sat in the real pilot chair were unforgettable. She already had decent practice with piloting from space ships simulators at the university, but this now was something very different, it was real! First was needed resolve few administration steps which were displayed on the HUD main screen and waiting for approval. One of them was about the ship name (In-game -> Outfiting/Livery): "What name should I choose", she was thinking for a moment and then suddenly came an Idea ... "Beetle" fits here well and I like it! The most difficult part of "take off" is behind me", she thought with a smile :)

9439-fcfc987f-small.pngWhile sat in the cockpit she started study her ship's details on an technical blueprint displayed on one from several cockpit's displays. "Yeah, that's typical for him (Father), all the equipment only very basic and on top of that loaned. It looks

Read More