Launcher Error Codes

There are 10 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by dented_ship.

• Error Copy [E..46]

• Cannot create the Crossfire game execution directory
    • Source path is not available
    • Files cannot be copied

Error assigning game options [E...6E]

• Cannot copy the selected game options for either multi player or single player game and low or high res settings

Error creating game directory [E...76]

• Cannot create the game file freelancer.exe

Missing Freelancer.exe file [E...84]

• While starting the game the freelancer.exe cannot be found

Crossfire cannot be started [E...A8]

• The game could not be started or found to be a process in at least 5 seconds

Crossfire Crash Exit - CODE xxx [E...D3]

• The code is the exit code of the freelancer.exe game. This can be specific and depends on why the game did exit. Reasons can be numerous.

File change detected. Crossfire closed. [E...193]

• One of the watched files has been modified, renamed or removed from disk - to avoid damages to the multiplayer experience the game will be closed.

Directory change detected - [nn] suspicious file(s) removed [E...19F]

• One of the watched directories has been modified (e.g., when a file is added, modified or deleted) or removed from disk. [nn] = The number of suspicious files removed

Update Server Not Available [E...AA]

• Connecting update server timed out after 30 seconds.

Update Server Timeout [E...AD]

• Cant read update source or server does not respond within 30 seconds.

Error Update Server [E...B0]

• Wrong or missing answer from server.

Error Launcher Update [E...1AC]

• The launcher cannot start or reach the LauncherUpdater.exe

signature.png

• Hi Swat

Bin mal wieder hier, wie war das noch einmal mit dem Problem, wenn nach Start des Spiels der Desktop erscheint?

Also, Spiel startet, Intro läuft durch danach kommt die Meldung "Freelancer funktioniert nicht mehr".

Ich habe alles als Admin gestartet, ist das das Problem mit der IP Adresse in der Start exe.?

LG

Ingo

• Hello Black Widow ,maybe you need to consider reinstalling the game,that can be cus of corrupted installation!Try to read these guides,maybe will be helpful :)

Hallo Black Widow , möglicherweise müssen Sie eine Neuinstallation des Spiels in Betracht ziehen, da dies zu einer fehlerhaften Installation führen kann. Versuchen Sie diese   Anleitungen zu lesen!

Shuldigung für mein Deutsch und Englisch

SASxema.gif

Edited 2 times, last by daDraga ().

• entweder savegames löschen oder neu installieren

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• ich habe das Spiel schon mehrere Male desinstalliert und Registration gelöscht.

Ich konnte auch den Mod aktivieren (grüner Haken).

Intro läuft auch durch auch das zweite Inro.

Danach sollte eigentlich der Bildschirm mit der Auswahl kommen, also, dass ich online Spielen kann.

Das Problem besteht auch bei der Wahl des Singleplayer.

Ich kenne mich eigentlich sehr gut aus mit FL deinstallation,regedit löschen, Spielstände löschen u.s.w.

Habe auch alles als Admin ausgeführt.

• hatt das selbe problem mit freelanmcer nach dem ich mein ps neu auf setzten musste, die lösung ist so ein fach man gehe unter Apps & Featuers da unter Programme und Features da geht man auf Windows Features aktivieren oder deaktivieren und da sucht man den Abschnitt Legacy komponenten und dan bei direktplay ein häckchen machen, dan solte das spiel ohne porbleme starten, ich spiel ja selber freelancer und bei mir läuft das spiel ein wand frei. und zu sicher hait noch alle Microsoft Visual C++ die seit 2005 raus gekommen sind, habe nämlich mal fest gestel das die aktuellen Microsoft Visual C++ älter spiel nicht unter stützen

• Yes... Maybe it is reverse problem because when I install OS last time I also then install ALL Visual C++ redistrucktables from Microsoft site and I have x64 system so I install both versions x86 AND x64. I've already start new thread when I write all details of crashes I have with this launcher errorcodes in logs.

• Also, you mentioned that you used 1.1. and 1.4 FL patches. IIRC they are not necessary.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".