Posts by Hausgeist

Still crashes... Hopefully more rare, but crashes.

Somehow Hydra haven't forth part of textures recently... Didn't see npc on this fighter and I just load and don't buying it.

Vanila shaders or ENB default - same crashreports. Hopefully now without breacking autosave for some reason.

OffTopic
    P.S.: Wish to do some bad things to man who think it is good to block usig player waypoints...(Hopefully I can't physicaly) I wish to engoy this mod, but get only tiredness and annoyingness unfortunetely.

Pure clear reinstall on vanila 1.0... A-a-and i-i-it crash'd... Again... There OS report yet again without any translation or other changes to text.

Имя события проблемы: APPCRASH

Имя приложения: Freelancer.exe

Версия приложения: 1.0.1223.11

Отметка времени приложения: 00534d69

Имя модуля с ошибкой: Common.dll

Версия модуля с ошибкой: 1.0.1254.11

Отметка времени модуля с ошибкой: 3ecbb141

Код исключения: c0000005

Смещение исключения: 000fc376

Версия ОС: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1

Код языка: 1049

At least now I knew that "Crossfire Exit - CODE 00000001" with high chances mean game crash...

Any guesses?

Yet again! It is ok that every single luanch the launcher ask update and every single luanch it try to load and load by report succesfull aproximately 81 file?!

Also when I launched a Crossfire launcher it for some reason change color scheme to simplyfyed style... Yet again! This is ok?

Patching vanila was one of things that I try to do to prevent crashes, but it appears also on clean 1.0 vanila... In one thread I see like one more clean installation helped, but there anyway was some troble that was solved somehow by reinstalling.

Yes... Maybe it is reverse problem because when I install OS last time I also then install ALL Visual C++ redistrucktables from Microsoft site and I have x64 system so I install both versions x86 AND x64. I've already start new thread when I write all details of crashes I have with this launcher errorcodes in logs.

I'll wanna play campaign of this mod. I'll intalled Crossfire 2.0 via installer that don't need FLMM. I'd tired by stupifyingly dumb crashes...

Download vanila from there: [LINK REMOVED]

Download ptches for Freelancer from there: Freelancer Patch 1.1 file - Mod DB and Freelancer Unofficial Patch 1.4 file - Mod DB

Download mod from there: Freelancer 2.0.1: Crossfire file - Mod DB

Every single run launcher for some reason try to update 74, 84 or most of time 81 files then update succesfull and game running.

Crashes appears during long flying or flying out bases and system jumps. After first crash appear when I've tried to load autosave - it crashes trying to losd saved game, but manual saves work ok. Also if I disable background music it played again after crash. In launcher logs when I try load brocken autosave are next string "Crossfire Crash Exit - CODE ffffffffc0000005 [E000000E8]" and Windows crashreport was:

When I get initial crashes name of module with error was "unknown" rarely an most time "Torn.dll" or "Common.dll" and in launcher logs was "07:36:20.650 --> [x]:Crossfire Exit - CODE 00000001".

I trying to completely reinstall Crossfire AND vanila. Also trying reinstall with this guide. Completely delete all saves at all. Get sure that brandmauer didn't block launcher and it wasn't. Trying change properties on folders, but somehow can't and it is partialy "read only" for some reasons. Updating DirectX, but "equal or newer". Game launcher launched as admin by default. Crossfire anyway annoingly crashes.

Have OS Windows 7, AMD FX 8350 proc and RX 570 4Gb card if it helped... Game was installed not in local disk C, not in "Program Files (x86)" it was installed on sepate local disk with only english letters in path.

Please help! Can't believe none one have such trouble, but all I found on this forum didn't help.