Lost Fleet update

There are 241 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Kuze.

• Thanks OP :) :)

am updating as I write this :) :)

also have been testing and a ((double thanks)) for the previous update since the ENB shader has become the default all my first five characters now load first time and play without getting any bans and so far they have not crashed to desk top as they used to do before.

the update just completed :) :)

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• Question: will this new update work for me if I already did previous side mission version? I want use save after I ended campaign, and look into Sol.

• Does anyone else have problem with Alsace jumphole?After jump sequence start i have white screen with infinite loading and cant do anything,just force restart :(

Edit:Sry for false alarm,changed shader settings from No selection to NB default and it' works perfectly,great and beautiful update,what to say,master is master!!

SASxema.gif

Edited 2 times, last by daDraga: False alarm ().

• SWAT_OP-R8R ... just one curious question, were into "old" systems added new wreck(s) with Last Fleet update? ... no details please, only Y/N :)

I'm curious if I overlooked something already existing (this mod still have suprises :) after all these years :D ) or is chance that it was newly added :)

• Only systems in Sol Sector got changes

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• are we talking about SP or MP here?

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• what base are you on?

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• SWAT_OP-R8R i have a question when did this mod start using the freelancer binq format as i was looking for a line in a mission to fix a bug i was having and the text is in that insane unreadable format is there any way to change it back to the non binq format without breaking the game

• Oh! Sorry!

New York.

Although I have numerous other saved game base locations (ie. Loret, Styx, Casius, Dervon, Hiruga, Omega-7, etc, etc ….. ). But as soon as I try to leave any of the bases, I CDT.

I'm going to update again and see it works this time. Wish me luck. :thumbsup:

EDIT:

What about this note from OP:

" …….. You can patch old single player save games with a tool called "FactionPatch" located directly in your Freelancer folder.

I will monitor this patch in the next few days before I do an official release announcement. (want to make sure everything is working) ……. "

Maybe I need to use the tool? Only thing is its not in my Documents>My Games>Freelancer folder. :verysad:

Edited 2 times, last by wombat1940 ().

• I'm going to update again and see it works this time. Wish me luck. :thumbsup:

Well ...........………………………………………….. IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before, it updated with 1075 files. This time only 1000 files. Don't know why ...... maybe OP did something ....... don't know.

But IMHO, we need to warn new players about the current, possible risks associated with updating. "Lost Fleet" is still in a pilot stage and hasn't been officiallly released. I was personally unaware that the current update, updated you to "Lost Fleet". It was just that somebody told me about it. It would be disappointing and annoying for others to face the problem I faced, particularly when, IMO, the update is such a major, still being tested, officially unannouced change. Please understand, I am critisizing anybody about the new extension to the sim; its fantastic! Its just the the way its being introduction. :)

OK!!!!!!!! Back to CF2.0 or is it CF2.1 now?;)

• It means that this new mission (SP) will start when I use save after was Campaign finished (Note: my game saves were all patched) ? I try test it today evening, reached Sol system already and are docked on Earth :) . Reason why I ask is, that I thought that you must be in campaign mode to be able do this Sol side mission.

• Guys I need some help.

I have patched every save game and even completed a random "nomad" mission. My next level req in "Mission" but nothing happened so far regarding the new "Lost Fleet Missions".

Should I go and dock on "Earth" ? or Juni is going to send me a message ?

Sorry for bother maybe I am kind of slow and hasnt catched the right way to do this.

Thanks in advance and congrats for a great job.

• It means that this new mission (SP) will start when I use save after was Campaign finished (Note: my game saves were all patched) ? I try test it today evening, reached Sol system already and are docked on Earth :) . Reason why I ask is, that I thought that you must be in campaign mode to be able do this Sol side mission.

ermm... no it wont work with a savegame after the campaign.

You can get into the systems but in order to play the mission you have to use a savegame where the storyline is paused. I think perfect would be chapter 5? Coalition since you are relative close to the jumphole.

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Guys I need some help.

I have patched every save game and even completed a random "nomad" mission. My next level req in "Mission" but nothing happened so far regarding the new "Lost Fleet Missions".

Should I go and dock on "Earth" ? or Juni is going to send me a message ?

Sorry for bother maybe I am kind of slow and hasnt catched the right way to do this.

Thanks in advance and congrats for a great job.

You need to find a jumphole inside the Sol asteroid belt. Once you are in range new mission objectives will appear.

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,