You Guys Are Playing A sick Joke On Me!!!!

There are 34 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• Whoever designed Hiruga System is a SADISTIC B@!£%$RD!!! Start a rumor that there's the best shield in the game that you can buy if you have the credit. Oh yes! it will surely tickle the curiosity of the newbies with a pea-brain like me. Then put it on the place designed to trigger anxiety, frustration, rage and confusion that will put Tagnent Maze by Walter Pullen to shame!!!

On top of 4 gravimetric anomalies with different colors just to make the system seem colorful, why not put millions of space mines just for enjoyment; and to, of course, force the pea-brains to use the anomalies. Sure. You Sick, Sanctimonious evil Bas"!%+rd!!! Why not kill me now to end my misery!!! I Spent hours just to find this so called lvl 10 graviton shield they said can be bought on a station on this hellish place. My dirty dishes is starting to crawl with cockroaches. Did I wash it? Oh no. Not me. I have to find this Da!&"+mn shield or die trying. And what did you do? You put a smirk on your face and said "GOT YA", and laugh to your hearts content!!! Shame on you!!!

Now, if you value your life, you can redeem yourself. Yes, you know what I need. You can either give it to me or i'll make your life miserable that you might wonder if the god of the nomads came down to torment you. Off with his head!!!!:diablo::diablo::diablo::diablo:

• A side notes:

And try to be civil.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

Edited 2 times, last by Ajay ().

• Thanks bro. But, I can't go to New Tokyo. For reasons the eludes me, the Japanese seems to hate me whenever I stroll on their turf. Wait a minute...oh yes, I remember now. They thought I fried their beloved Governor Takagi. It wasnt me, it's my new buddy Hakera, the cool bearded guy and my good friend Ozu whom Takagi gutted with his blade weapon given to him by a group of assasins.

As for the Redemption, in Tarsus It's off limit for me. I'm a newbie remember, SP lvl 17, just finished gatecrushing the little tea party of Takagi and his nomad friends on his giant asteroid fortress with Ozu and my new buddy lord hakera.

Nagara Outpost still eludes me my friend. I still can't find it. I hate these colorful anomalies!!!:verrueckt::verrueckt::verrueckt:

• I edited my post and added a hand-drawn simplified map to the third spoiler. I have uploaded it to the Portal long ago after I just started; it helped a couple of players before.

• My bad bro.:blush2:I'm a civil guy. I's called DARK HUMOR, a form of humor involving a twist or joke making the joke seen as offensive, harsh, horrid. Yet the joke is still funny. You need to have pension for dark humor in order to find it truly funny. In a way, it could be seen as the jokes are so horrible in their twist that it makes it funny. . Few knows how to use it, but I seem to have small penchant for it. I often use it to lighten my mood. :sehrgut:

Going back to Hiruga, I think it's something about the color of the anomalies. Perhaps there's is a color pattern. Whatever it is it still eludes me.:sos:

• Either way, it also helps to use pen and paper (like I did) or a screenshot of a system map (can be seen on Wiki) and Paint to map the jumpholes (by drawing arrows from one jumphole to another) if you're bruteforcing it.

• Whoever designed Hiruga System is a SADISTIC B@!£%$RD!!!

giphy.gif

PS: the colors of the anomalies lead the way

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• PS: the colors of the anomalies lead the way

Good to know after all these years :) But how exactly do the colors help?

From entrance to Nagara Outpost: red - red - white

From Nagara Outpost to exit: red - green - red - yellow - white

No pattern in colors whatsoever (except red -... - white) :confused:

• It works! Oh mama mia, it works! :walklike: I made it out alive with my brain and ship intact. I say my ship intact because that last station in hiruga is rude. They fired at me because my eyes is'nt like them. Now, I wonder if it's still about that guy named Takagi?:hust:

I'm here now in Kyoto puting ice in my face, with my darling Juni. You should have seen the drama when I went to the bar to meet lovely Juni. When I saw her drunk, I immediately apologized. I said, "sorry darling I'm late, duty calls." Then she slap me so hard the the entire bar went still. Then she whispered "i'm worried and I missed you so much." Then she kissed me hungrily. The entire bar exploded with claps and whistle. I almost kneeled and presented the engagement ring I kept on my pocket. But, nah. The timing isnt right.

Any way, thanks alot bro. Your map works wonders.:salutes But i gotta say this.... For years I thought i'm alone in this cruel universe, now there's two of us, who's art never progressed beyond preschool. :applaus::walklike::zitat::freunde:

• Hey OP. So your the GUY who made my life miserable for hours, but it felt like eternity. Da&£$@!mn, you're a PRO man. You really know how to torment people.:applaus:

By the way. Who's the babe? You know, the one with a tattoo on her bumper. THE BABE!!! She's F!"&cn HOT man. is she German?:aok::give_heart::give_rose:

• Welcome aboard DonKavash74

Hiuruga is a bit like that

but once you makeit through

it's a great place to visit once in a while if you want to have a good rest and refresh your memories.

I enjoyed it so much I put the ps in my signiature :) :)

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• Hey OP. So your the GUY who made my life miserable for hours, but it felt like eternity. Da&£$@!mn, you're a PRO man. You really know how to torment people.:applaus:

By the way. Who's the babe? You know, the one with a tattoo on her bumper. THE BABE!!! She's F!"&cn HOT man. is she German?:aok::give_heart::give_rose:

Thats level 2 of my torture... I am not gonna tell. :*

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• why do you need a pattern?

All you need is pen an paper. The colors are just supposed to help.

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• :D used some time just to map where each jump lead. I think this system deserve nice desription and bigger map, will see what I can do with it :)

• Would be harder if all were white or something. We be like NW - SE - W - one on the sunny side - NE xD

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I don't know, but I think OP had a tantrum when he designed that place:vinsent: Maybe they had an argument with his sexy babe with a tattoo on the bumper:blush2: It's just an speculation guys. But one thing is for sure, I wouldn't want to annoy OP.:uebel: Who knows what he'll do next. Maybe he'll make the Dom'kavash and other alien ships pilotable, or meet other aliens and give you missions.:arghs: DA@£&%mn, that would be scary.:verrueckt:

• naw Op didn't have a tantrum creating Hiruga

He sat down with a cup of coffee, blasted the album Mutter by Rammstein on repeat and proceeded to create a single system designed to piss literally everyone off

• not a tantrum, no... not even remotely

But everytime I see a thread like this I have a very satisfied smile on my face. Its an experience players will tell their grandchildren. "when I was a young player...."

This isnt even my worst idea... imagine a "rollercoaster tradelane ride".

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,