New Player to the CF Mod, Played back in the day.....

There are 8 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by leroy50.

• Hello everyone!!

WOW, this is Awesome!

I saw the references back to Freelancer when NMS Next was released and thought, man I have that game on CD, awesome game and here I am back for more.... I was debating between CF and Disco........ well, you know my choice.

I just started playing (AGAIN) at the beginning of last week. I am doing the SP mode first to see the game again and how it looks with new graphics (AmAzing) and ALL the extended details of CF! I was able to get it going on the 1st dll using the (extended guide) and give the guide all the credit!!

The game LOOKS AMAZING - WoW!! Well done. I cant wait to continue, onto M10 now and finding that running Pods from Bretonia and Omega to Houston (on my way back again) exciting. Its a lot of fun knowing 1/2 my (known) galaxies have a price on my head..... Everyone tries to light me up.... even the trade lanes, jump gates, and anywhere I try to land in Liberty all plinking theirs shots off my hull lol.....

I'm an American Outlaw (from Leeds) (for the moment if I remember correctly - not sure really, lol).......

Thanks again for the great MOD,

SoCal

• Hello SoCalGrndR and welcome here!

I just wish you don't get too blown away during the extended SP campaign after mission 13, because that's where the true awesomeness begins :) Good luck to you on completing it and hope you'll eventually make it to MP as well.

If at some point you have any questions or topics for discussion about the mod, don't hesitate to bring them to the community here.

• Welcome m8 :) :)

good flying & see you in space sometime :) :)

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• welcome to the community

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Hello !

I' ll just beginning the mod 2 weeks ago and..... Very funny !

I' m now on Mission 26 and story is great....

Welcome.

Nota : Sorry for my poor english, i'm frenchy.

• welcome to corssfire 2.0

also my ships is derp ship :P

dont believe me take a look

X7A Fyrefly