Posts by SoCalGrndR

Hello everyone!!

WOW, this is Awesome!

I saw the references back to Freelancer when NMS Next was released and thought, man I have that game on CD, awesome game and here I am back for more.... I was debating between CF and Disco........ well, you know my choice.

I just started playing (AGAIN) at the beginning of last week. I am doing the SP mode first to see the game again and how it looks with new graphics (AmAzing) and ALL the extended details of CF! I was able to get it going on the 1st dll using the (extended guide) and give the guide all the credit!!

The game LOOKS AMAZING - WoW!! Well done. I cant wait to continue, onto M10 now and finding that running Pods from Bretonia and Omega to Houston (on my way back again) exciting. Its a lot of fun knowing 1/2 my (known) galaxies have a price on my head..... Everyone tries to light me up.... even the trade lanes, jump gates, and anywhere I try to land in Liberty all plinking theirs shots off my hull lol.....

I'm an American Outlaw (from Leeds) (for the moment if I remember correctly - not sure really, lol).......

Thanks again for the great MOD,

SoCal

I just recently downloaded and installed, I was able to get it to work on the 1st try. I was looking around for help on the site for the install, I ended up finding this.....

It helped a lot, it was very detailed and I followed it exactly. I made sure the dll came in correctly with my AV software - Trend Micro.

Maybe this will help.2.0 Crossfire Installation guide extended (1).txt

SoCal