CF1.6

There are 492 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Bond.

• I heard less than a week left, but I'll wait however long it takes. You can't rush perfection. 8)

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• Update
    Server.dll patched (so i dont have to do that later)
    Base assault missions are more difficult now
    domkavash encounters created
    special station - dropable (by admin)
    new sounds for Nomad Strike Carrier + DomKavash (organic)
    Faction specific tradelanes (lights: white = neutral, yellow = liberty, blue = bretonia, green = rheinland, red = kusari, orange = hispania)
    alarm for ioncannons added 4k distance (not enough to be warned... but where would be the fun)
    new atmospheric music added for coalition space and domkavash territory
    11 new systems created (dom'kavash territory; request to add names for countries such as brasilia granted)
    new version of the intro

Things to be done:
    Coalition systems + bases
    story
    placing equipment
    creating a new high profit traderoute
    adding new cityscapes
    orbiting planet concept
    a new future feature for random nomad/dom'kavash encouters all over sirius (will be finally added 1-2 weeks after CF1.6 is released)
    testing the last ships
    dom'kavash gunboat encounters in altair, sol, hyperion, dublin, upper unkown, lower unkown, omicron gamma, omega 41, omicron theta, omicron beta, omicron alpha, tau 47
    inforcards for the other part of the planets of the systems that are connected with X-3043 (baldwin said he will write them)
    possible new station in purian lake
    more bs turrets

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I dont know the story of Dom'Kavash but i definatly dotn like such kind of ships like they have on screenshots - organic - its like one big freak

About the orbiting planet concept i dont know what it will be on other mods that i seen moons in orbit of other planets its distub the players all the time

• Holy shite....

I'll do the infocards Monday afternoon...my novel project for the Great Gatsby was closer than I expected. I'm only on the fifth chapter and it is due Monday.

So do the DK's tails whip around in flight?

• I love the look of the dk, are they cruisers? The ones with the whip-like tails, although if they are cruisers they could be a bit bigger. I always thought base assualt missions were too easy, so making them harder is good. And when you said "special station - dropable (by Admin)" did you mean admins can "anchor" a station somewhere in space like in EVE? If so thats pretty damn cool!

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, 'It might have been.'
    - John Greenleaf

Funny how a super manly show about awesomeness makes people bawl like little girls.
    - MySpaceBarBroke on Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

• whoa! i cant wait take on those new nomad and Dom'Kavash ships ships!
    they look wierd but, hey i think that it is great that u r trying something new :)8)
    i also like some of those new uniforms that u have done up. that new datastorm message may actually make ppl think twice before using it :P
    overall....GREAT job, this mod will be a huge sucess and im sure we will get more ppl on this server. :)

• OP, this looks fantastic! Can hardly wait to start blasting the hell out of the DK :D

CrossFire Police Department

The goal of a soldier at war is not to die for his country, but to make the other basta** die for his.

-- General George S. Patton

Gory, gory, what a hell of a way to die.
    He ain't gonna jump no more.

--excerpt from Blood on the Risers

• WTF!!! HOLY SHITE!!! AAAAWWWWW DAMN!!!! JESUS MARIA & JOSEPH!!! THAT ISN`T A MOD ANYMORE... THAT`S.... THAT`S....

[SIZE=4]FREELANCER 2!!! [/SIZE]

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

• Quick, someone re-verify the legal rights and begin marketing :D !

• If there was any doubt that Crossfire is the UberMod online, what you've shown us so far of 1.6 will vaporize it, OP!! Outstanding work... :D

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• Wow. Just friggin awesome work OP.
    LOVE Juni's new red outfit. Hubba hubba!
    And the Dom Kvosh ships and the new planets look fabulous.

There is a server side glitch that needs to be cleared up but I'll post about that in an appropriate thread.

• Wow, that looks awsome but the skin on Juni's outfit isn't the right shade

• Oh boy, i'm getting emotional. FINALLY Juni now looks like a woman! And Trent looking not as an Order Member, or Surfer-Trucker, but as an freelancer.

Are the clothes custumizable After creating the char like in San Andreas? And the dk cruiser, it's looking soo nice in the game! Excellent work man, this is definatly Freelancer 2! Your name is going to the Hall of Fame of freelancer, that i'm shure of!

And Brasilia, you really mean Brasilia? Oh man, you're the man, man, did you knew that man? But the system isn't an DK system right?

• Nice, OP, but I was just wondering the the DK will have fighters in the game, rather than just the cruisers and battleships that we have seen?

CrossFire Police Department

The goal of a soldier at war is not to die for his country, but to make the other basta** die for his.

-- General George S. Patton

He ain't gonna jump no more.

--excerpt from Blood on the Risers

Originally posted by Marshal Cunningham
    [1752] [1752] [1752] All hail OP: God of CF!

Still applies 8)