Posts by ChiefRedCloud-AGE-

@DS...You must have it wrong. I'm sure by KRT rules...it's shoot the peasents and then run from the knights (fighters).......or so it would seem...

Originally posted by Amhos
    ... but trains are easy preys, so... for a train to reload it will be considered as a dishonored act, or a legitimate defense act of the weak?

BUT ONCE players have engaged, no more reloads. Thats my opinion.

So Amhos you feel that there is no middle ground with a train? The use of Bats/Bots is "Dishonarable" or an Act of"Weakness"

Basically you believe in "Pay or Die" ....Are there no sevival instincks here at all......??? I believe in Paying IF i don't want to fight or I'm out numbered. But If it's one on one I just may try to escape......And why not use everything I have (with the exception of F1) to survive. What's honarable about dieing except in a fair fight or a stricly defensive situation where you have NO choices??

Since when is a Stratigical Withdrawl considered being on your knees? So the idea is when faced with a superior force to roll over and die? And this is to reference, flying a train....not fighter. Or fight without bot/Bats or commen sense? Again, referencing ONLY trains...not fighters.

Originally posted by Osiris_72
    Or if you see one of my characters online give me a shout. I have 3 of those shields in my store that i will sell for the price i bought them. Store is in Manhatan.

OSIRIS...your such a nice person...for a cop....well said.....SO SAY WE ALL....

Originally posted by Wavey
    If you are in a freighter and attacked by a fighter,that isnt pvp ,and as such ,using bats and bots is perfectly honorable.
    (my personal opinion)

The idea here is "Personal Opinion"

As a personal note, and only that, I'd say if a clan system is not occupied for a long period of time and a person, chooses to buy a shp there, then they should make every effort if they ever see one of that clan system again to tell them straight away of their purchase. This I would, I hope, alieveiate any hostility towards anyone flying a ship from that sytem.

Everyone should pretty well, as uindicated by the messages above, know which systems are active. An ounce of simple curtiousy goes a long way.

Clan members, generally speaking, are not hostile but very helpful people (not taking into consideration that there is always the possibility of a bad element) but you have no idea how hard it is to be nice and polite when so many people will not do the simplist thing like read the forums. the rules or even the blurps (as you did finally) and adhear to them. But when someone seems to or down right does ignor your communications and even F1 out while in your system, you tend to be a little less than polite at times. The Rules and clan systems are posted so many places that you either have to be blind or down right ignor them. This will make anyone angry in the end.

What would you do if someone invaded your home......make them a cup of coffee? But this is "Just A Game".....no, this is an online community.....each one of those clan systems are paid for. Just like in real life. With that comes responsability. Something that many people refuse to embrase. Now none of the above is intentionally pointed at you. But if any of the shoes fit.....well there you go....

Many will read just enough to bitch and com[plain about things but never enough to actually know what's going on.

Originally posted by Inferno
    Pirates are shooting AT EVERYTHING THEY FOUND IN THEIR WAY.

If you are indeed pirates and NOT knights and you choose to shoot anything you find then I guess it wont come as a suprise if everyone shoots you before saying hi oe hello, huh? After all a Pirate is a pirate and Only in movies do you find Good pirates, right?

If I'm mistaken, please correct me so I can better understand. Perhaps your fellow knights would like some clairification too.

@ Azadur I've been flying Shrouds for about half my time on this server. Our clan, I believe has a standing Ok from Gunny to buy Shrouds whenever we want. But You know what? I ask each an everytime. Why? Simple curtisy. It cost nothing and goes a LONG way. And for heavens sake, respect Clan systems. It's very little to ask that so many seem to want to ignor.

Be nice if you stayed....but that's something you'll have to decided on.....

OP I read John Dunnow's post on the Lagg but, if you don't mind, please clarify on the Lagg or any other ships to be gotten rid of. You have made it clear on the method of getting rid of such ships, and this I understand.

No offence ment John.....