Good bye everyone.

There are 24 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Abrasdevil.

• Okay guys and girls.
    I've been playing here since 2009.I spent over 500 hours online.During this time I received a lot of fun to play with you. But now it is the time when almost every pilot wants my server ban or care. Almost every pilot looking in my actions violations or fraud. Today I finally decided to leave the server buyout became my family.
    I know, some pilots will be too lucky after reading this post :) Good luck guys. I am going to old school pvp server.
    p.s. If someone want to get some equipments or money from my chars PMs me. Today i can give it to everyone :))

Guild-41 leader assistant. My another names: [G41]For_teh_lulz[L^a], [G41]*Isengard*[tr], [G41]VaasMontenegro[X].

• Honestly, I'm sad to see that you're leaving. I realize that my thread has a lot to do with your decision and I feel obligated to tell you that I hold no grudge against any of the players in Crossfire, nor you in particular. My only purpose is to try to make this server a nice place for all of us whether that would mean correcting myself or correcting the rest, if possible.

I hope that you will change your mind and stay here to help us out with the situation for the good of all of us.

Still, best of luck, hope to see you soon.

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

• You are up for your own choices, but still, good luck on any decision you do.

If you read my previous post, on Tyrael's thread with your discussion on PvP, you would see that "not being able to do PvP" is not a valid excuse, there are 3 systems especially built for free and open PvP with no restriction, and FRIENDLY PvPs are allowed nearly everywhere, except New York and certain clan systems. For a PvP to be friendly, both sides/all the players in the PvP battle obviously must agree on doing such friendly PvP before starting it, then, no matter if it's RP or not.

What happened lately was definately wrong from your friends, it wasn't just one incident, neither several, but quite many, after which they ended up provoking the GR himself, breaking rules right on him. And they got what was expected to get.

Nothing else I have to say on the bans or rules topic.

Good luck finding a better place for PvPing.

-Mike

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• :( ... if you search only for PvP I can understand this. On other side I will miss good fights we had on Crossfire. GL!

• i don't search only for PvP:)) i am boring of much accusing/insulting and searching in my action breaking :))
    may be i'll start new life at crossfire, but i will try to be another :))

Guild-41 leader assistant. My another names: [G41]For_teh_lulz[L^a], [G41]*Isengard*[tr], [G41]VaasMontenegro[X].

• just tells me that you will continue to play like before... just somewhere else.

... if that is your solution so be it

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I came to the conclusion that completely off the server I can not. But now you can completely forget who the [G41] Alex, after a while I start a new chapter of my story on this home to me the server with a different name and perhaps under a different faction. I think I will be able to overcome a craving for pvp only. I'll try to do our best to maintain rolepley at the server. :))

• I must tell I'm looking forward to it. See you in space!

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

• While you try to avoid breaking any rule in that process, it should go well.

Just remember to check the server rules list when you come as a new player ^^ The ones in the CF Launcher, SWAT Crossfire

Good luck.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I don't recall anyone banning you or making that suggestion. Either way, even under a new char name we will know who you are soon enough. PvP style and choice of words always reveals who someone is. So why waste time making a new char.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• I don't know if this helps or not but I have a char or set of chars to do different RP (Isuck at PvP lol but I still give it a go :), Like ioc teach me smuggling and furlon help me with Pirate and mostly Freelancer trading pods and goods. also the biggest challenge can be helping a new player get started without ruining the game for them, If they are completely new to freelancer/ crossfire it can make you want to pull your f ing hair out and have a lot of fun at the same time. You have gotten so good at PvP , yes. Can you get as good at something else , Maybe this to be seen in the future :D

• so, I decided that creating new chars is too tired :D
    because I can not leave the server is completely I decided to just change the license.
    Now i will be a COP guys :))) you're welcome
    see ya in space all :D
    PS this thread ~closed~