Posts by Alex_G41

so, I decided that creating new chars is too tired :D
    because I can not leave the server is completely I decided to just change the license.
    Now i will be a COP guys :))) you're welcome
    see ya in space all :D
    PS this thread ~closed~

I came to the conclusion that completely off the server I can not. But now you can completely forget who the [G41] Alex, after a while I start a new chapter of my story on this home to me the server with a different name and perhaps under a different faction. I think I will be able to overcome a craving for pvp only. I'll try to do our best to maintain rolepley at the server. :))

i don't search only for PvP:)) i am boring of much accusing/insulting and searching in my action breaking :))
    may be i'll start new life at crossfire, but i will try to be another :))

Okay guys and girls.
    I've been playing here since 2009.I spent over 500 hours online.During this time I received a lot of fun to play with you. But now it is the time when almost every pilot wants my server ban or care. Almost every pilot looking in my actions violations or fraud. Today I finally decided to leave the server buyout became my family.
    I know, some pilots will be too lucky after reading this post :) Good luck guys. I am going to old school pvp server.
    p.s. If someone want to get some equipments or money from my chars PMs me. Today i can give it to everyone :))

Create opportunities for rp. Last time I only see forum fighters who scream that bad but they do not appear on the server.
    Come increasingly into play, organize caravans, or open the hunt for our heads.
    Need to add variety to the game
    PS
    I came to the conclusion that some pirates, including me, need to go to the police, because these cops basically unable to keep fighting against the pirates, without shouting about the fact that they unfairly killed or something.

I understand everything. However, I see that the server is a tendency for pilots to lose interest in PvP. It's very sad. Because in my humble opinion, our server was always full of battles and hard core PvP's.
    Then I want to ask people to avoid places of mass struggles. In order to avoid unpleasant situations that can happen to them.
    So as a person who is on the site of the battle and is not involved in it, prevents other. This also applies to the pilots who switch to BS because of the failure of in pvp on fighters. BS in mass fight is a very big abuse for ppls.

I told you tax 2m, and give request, waiting 10 sec u ignore me and i kill you. If you don't look my request or was in chat that's really "your problem" :)))
    And i can't understrand why almost every cop after getting some deaths going to writing about it in forum?><
    Let's doing fighting!!:))
    We like pilots who take our attacks with honor:))
    We're playing not just for the sake of talking, or trade and play. We play for the sake of fighting, fighting and other things.
    I do not want to point fingers at certain individuals who begin flame war after death, but it isn't normal on my mind..
    PS Respect to some BG's CFPD abd SA memmbers for nice fighting without flame wars :) i think they know about who i talkin' :))

@ Michael
    i got a lot of accusing. And i know what mean gunny in post ;)
    that bored me guys.
    P.S if you want to talk about that, welcome to my PM's ;)

@ gunny

I haven't lags m8 :)
    If you have something against me, show me. Empty accusing me of cheating does not interest me

Nothing surprised there. Many players who have easy skills in PvP, start charges in hack's and cheats. =) But can not produce any evidence. That's so funny=))) Do not care about it Cro=))