Questions, suggestions for CF 2.0

There are 350 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by maishaf74.

• Like this:
    "Space Becoming Dangerous":
    Space Navy has detected more hostile encounters in our new home. They are more noticed in Vorkuta near Coalition HQ and Sovetskaya gates, and in border systems - Gladius, Gurm and Mandar. They are big creatures capable of living in space, probably, cybernetical and genetically enhanced. They are armed with powerful weapons, able to destroy a small fighter in seconds, and have tough body and energy shield. They are hostile to everybody who meet them, so they are a new threat. Thanks to our old and reliable defensive stations and to Coalition patrol, they can be easily dispatched when closing to our stations, but Space Navy does not takes responsibility in cause of civilian encounters them outside our defense. Leaving our defense perimeter (D.R.I.Cs, Warp buoys and Coalition patrols) is at your own risk.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• One of the rumors for Coalition bar:
    "I am assigned to patrol in Gladius, and I saw Alliance ships warping in. We lost 3 Kurgans and one Badanov-class, but they had fallen back. We even wanted to relocate Gorlowka there to stop them... And after a couple of days we decided, that we, mankind, shouldn't fight with each other when Nomad threat is looming on horizon. And I hope, that they will see our example and will begin build society without oppression too".
    Another example (Can be offensive):
    "They say that Communism is a threat. It is a threat - but only for those, who exploit another people. Have you seen here any workers rebelling against the company they are working for? No. Have you seen farmers turning bankrupts because of corporation capturing the market? Not here. Have you seen somebody get fired from the company because he or she did something wrong about high man? Not here. Have you seen young people cant get normal work because they are too poor to get an education? Not here. Thats why they hate us. Because we reached it, and they not. And now, it will be good if they will find a way to reach it in a peaceful way".

• OP I know it's a lot of work but XD Can you actually make diffrent Battleship turrets? I mean at least get the other ones like Rheinland and Bretonia or Liberty turrets better so they'll be equal with Kusari Turrets, it's getting a lil boring seeing all Players with the Same Turrets. I think others would appreciate that too, to have at least 3 diffrent turrets that have nearly the same amount of damage (like for fighters, Coalition gatt, War'sy, Kelyrd etc.) and look diffrent(Like one is yellow one is Blue one is silver idk). Great work, and thanks a lot for understanding. ^^

• How about different specialization of turrets? Ones with good damage, but low ROF and projectile speed. ones with ROF and speed, but puny damage, and others with balanced ROF, speed and damage. And others with EMP effect (Shield damage > Hull damage).
    BTW, more news:
    "From Navy to Citizens":
    Yesterday an amount of Basilisks were retired from Naval Forces. Since they were decommissioned only because of warranty period invalidation or because of non-serious damage (not because of damage-beyond-repair), navy has sanctioned sales of those ships to civilians, who has a standard flight allowance. The Basilisk is, actually, very powerful ship, so navy has limited a power supply to two hardpoints of six, lowering them to class 9. That actually does not affects its cargo hold and survivability, so with Nomad and unknown aliens threat it can give even not trained civilian pilot a chance to survive. Sales had begun on Pawlowdar station in Vorkuta system. Even allowed Alliance civilians can buy this ship. Together with Basilisks, many ships of another classes has been retired for same reasons, and can be bought on different Coalition stations. For now you can buy our sophisticated ships, such as Laggs, Sabers, Saracens, Azans, Cossacks, Devils, Dolphins, Salins and even feared bombers "Kamov" on Coalition stations, together with some civilian-designed ships.

• The Adv BS Turrets should be improved again since right now they are the crappiest thing, except for their non Adv version. They are the hardest to get too, and since they are Coalition, they are supposed to be big.

Making it so people mix different turets tactically to have some for fighters, shield, hull and other BSes, would be interesting and dynamic (more than everybody with 1 type of turret).

The BR ones are blue, could be the EMP ones against shields, Adv BS ones against BS turrets, big stuff, and the rest of the houses' guns, could have the same stats with eachother, so the players pick the one they like more, by the color or by the Faction.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Yes, since th BS piloting is actually needs understanding of FL strategy.
    And, shall I post news for Coalition here, or I shall create a separate thread?

• Yes, you should post the News and related data on another thread to avoid mixing that topic and work with other stuff from this thread.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Will the Cloaking device be easier to get now? Cause it's realy a pain to get it... and the Crystals are just running out too quick!

Anyway, I was thinking of the musics. The ones like in Sol are awesome! Maybe the musics can be more like the one in Sol or New Mekka? They realy have a nice feeling of Space! It realy gives you the Feeling you re in space and mostly it let's you think you playing a more modern game :D hi hi

• The music in Sol is pretty old, I liked the Inner Core ones... but the Vanilla system's music should be the same, conserved.

And no, the Cloacking Device won't cost less neither be easier to get. They are ment to be that hard to obtain, as they are ment to be rare.

The crystals, well, ya they could be somewhere easier to get/buy.

• OK! :Q but there are some musics that KINDA, no offense, annoy a lil. The ones who doesn't have the flow n nice background music. The ones like Hostile Sounds in Neophobus and stuff in some other systems, maybe the one in Styx and Mandar and Gladius/Gurm could be changed in to something more modern space musics I always enjoy some more Relaxed musics realy fits the Space, like some of these

please hear the whole musics, some might even start to begin at the middle, very good:

Maybe this one for Hostile Action:

This one 0:26 - 1:10 Maybe if the Enemy is closeby:

WHAT I MOSTLY MISS, is the OLD Arena music! That was so hilarious adrenaline pure! Giving a nice feeling of actually beeing in an Arena. ^^

• i usually turn the music off and fly with Winamp. With The Offspring. Or C&C soundtrack. Or something more.

• there wont be music changes, especially not from Mass effect or sins

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I can guess. BTW news/rumors writing thread is created: Crossfire 2.0 Tertiary suugestions: news, rumors and so on for bars.. Everybody who want write any rumor/news for bars - feel free to join.

• Hell no, better getting the Old ones new, not holding them OLD! :/ maybe an Upgrade new Wings or Idk something new, but not hold them old like they re. Cause that'd be a lil crazy I mean the humans found the Aliens, IC, Coalition Space and stuff and getting allies with DK, now they should still stick together with their old ships?? :huh:

• How they could? Easily: they get addicted. :) If even there will be something cooler than the Basilisk, I should never change it.
    Huor: Thanks. I am doing my best and trying to be helpful :)