Crossfire 2.0 Change log

There are 12 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Ajay.

• Gentlemen, after meanwhile more than 9 months of development I believe it is time to release at least the first part of the Crossfire 2.0 change log.
    You can get to the change log on the link below.

However, at this point I have to say a few things about this log:

It is not the complete log.
    It does not contain any of the new hook features and this will remain that way until we reach the stage where we can do online tests of these features.
    The change log only contains changes which are COMPLETED.
    To give you a slight impression on the final log -> The Crossfire Development Forum is currently filled with somewhat more than 100 CF2.0 threads. Each of these threads cover one topic of the things we would like to change or add with CF2.0.... so with other words we have +100 major topic areas on our agenda for Crossfire 2.0.
    Only about 20 of these topics are set "done" -> that is what you can find on the current change log.
    So the other topics are either "work in progress" or topics that still have to be done.

Nope, that does not mean that only 20% of the mod is done.
    So far we mainly focused on the topics which are most time intense while ignoring the "smaller" topics.
    Practically there are only 4 of the major topics left: Ship replacements (WIP), CFhook (WIP), Universe updates (WIP) and Storyline (TBD)

It is very likely that the change log will heavily updated in the next few weeks and months as we have meanwhile solved most of the difficult problems and can make some serious progress in other areas now.

http://www.swat-portal.com/php…sionItem&versionItemID=22

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• The mission zones and price fixes will make many new (and not so new :P ) people happy :D Especially the challenging higher level ones.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• About 2 1/2 month since first changelog released.

Any updates on this yet available/publishable ?

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• no update from my side as i am working on 2 features since that which both are not finished

however... huor did some changes on the hook
    and vishnu has build some new 3d models

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• TY

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• no update from my side as i am working on 2 features since that which both are not finished

however... huor did some changes on the hook
    and vishnu has build some new 3d models

OFF TOPIC: Well OP Like I offered, Arrow is offering his help... I sent you last time his a lil older produced 3d model, the Assault Carrier and the Fighter, what do you think? You think he can help?

• I think he can... if he is good with texturing

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Its been a while i enjoyed reading a change log so much8). .
    Looking forward for more goodies!!Keep up the good work!!

Hahahha Exactly same thoughts :woot:

@Swat-OP well What do you think about that Assault Carrier? Is it good? Or that Fighter I posted on Preview...

• the carrier and the ship look too much like stargate so they are no option for CF

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• husker no I m not mad :) I was never mad at you, it's just you that always think I m mad xD

SWAT OP Well I meant How it looks, I know this wont fit but How did he do it? Is it nice? If you think that Ship is nice, that tells me he has Modelling skills so I will ask him to do Ships that don't look like from Sci-Fi movies :) But if you think, no it's bad We can't use his skills in that Section, I m gonna tell him lol.

• Better - just make Coalition Caps flyable. WANT. FLY. THIS.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".