In which water are you shipping...?

There are 39 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Maxbur.

• Do their bridges have internet access? :D:D
    All excuses Abras - admit - you're just drunken and dont seem to recover from that ;)) Like me^^

Me drunk? Never. I'm innocent like a newborn child.

Excuses? Well. I only told what I know about the circumstances of my clanmates. Dunno what has changed in the meantime, or if there has anything changed. ;)

• Sooo.... it's not a trojan, it's a virus.

If you knew as much as you think you do, you would be dangerous.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Negative, Sir! ^^

I was just playing anyway... it was a rare occasion that after I fakely say it has a trojan, somebody tells his PC was virused (for another reason before this topic).

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• OffTopic
    That "somebody" was actually looking for a good picture to post in picture-counting thread, when after following some link his NOD32 anti-virus blocked the page and showed multiple warnings about Opera temporary files being removed after detecting them as infected. For the next half an hour it was quite ok, till a message about sending an SMS to some mobile number appeared in the middle of the screen without any possibility to close it, or kill its process, or even move the mouse away from it. Of course that started to repeat after every reboot, and it launched before NOD32 could do anything.

OffTopic

OffTopic
    Don't know which term is correct to apply to this kind of program... Russians make no difference, calling all harmful software "viruses".

OffTopic

OffTopic
    P.S. Don't expect me to come back to picture counting.

• OffTopic
    That "somebody" was actually looking for a good picture to post in picture-counting thread, when after following some link his NOD32 anti-virus blocked the page and showed multiple warnings about Opera temporary files being removed after detecting them as infected. For the next half an hour it was quite ok, till a message about sending an SMS to some mobile number appeared in the middle of the screen without any possibility to close it, or kill its process, or even move the mouse away from it. Of course that started to repeat after every reboot, and it launched before NOD32 could do anything.

OffTopic

OffTopic
    Don't know which term is correct to apply to this kind of program... Russians make no difference, calling all harmful software "viruses".

OffTopic

OffTopic
    P.S. Don't expect me to come back to picture counting.

NOD32 is famous for false positives.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• @Cresthen

1. my fie is 100% safe.

2. ignore Mike when he is doing his Alpha Male thing when i make a clever post.

3.use Norton or Kaspersky..cos it works better than fail32.

I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

It can be good rebels like in starwars :thumbup:

Plz visit >>> United Rebels - Portal

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

• Gunny: It's getting better with updates, now it even doesn't see some exe-music files as infected :thumbsup: (earlier it showed them dangerous and deleted instantly so I had to disable protection and re-download).
    But this one wasn't false at all, the problem is that it failed to prevent my OS getting unusable. :(

Anyway, this is the only AV I can agree to pay for, because its monthly license key comes with the magazine I buy.

[UR]GrandAndreasK: as I explained, that had nothing to do with your file. :) By the way, I downloaded it after having reinstalled the OS. Just thought it would be a good joke if Michael is told that the Internet is "perfectly safe" by a person who has just severely suffered from having such a view on things. :rolleyes:

I suggest that we finish this off-topic before a moderator comes and moves our posts to software discussions...

What are reasons for your absence?

Actual members of BC in the CF:

Me
    Ender
    kaelis
    Serg
    Sav2
    Vital'ka
    Ka3ak11

Currently playing:
    Vital'ka (new here)
    Kaelis (may be)

Reasons of absence in the game:

Me
    Global Clan Catalysis Event
    too many projects at one time (HW, CF, SoSE game related projects included)
    Some real life part

Ender
    Playing team games in ME3
    Global Clan Catalysis Event
    New clan portal development
    New clan resourses development

Serg
    Dismissed

Sav2
    Don't have the correct information about him. Guess he founding the clan in a WoW server
    Team player in FL

Ka3ak11
    Real life
    GCCE
    Sometimes, he's playing.

The main clan problems now is to organize the command game at one time. Flying alone most of the time is boring. New members are rare. Organising the clan events is exhausting.
    So in the result, the older members are leave to other games before the new are coming.

I hope this information is enough to understand some problems.

[BattleCommand] InterGame Clan 1-st Founder

---
    In game signatures:
    [BC]afGun, [BC]Ksygon-Geleon (battleship)
    ---

This dream is a universe
    And every soul shines
    Where the darkness turns into light.
    I take you to fly with me
    And follow the way
    There will always be a new day!

• Cresthen: You can set the rules and exceptions in the Advanced section of ESET NOD32 to allow specific programs to be filtered or ignored.

Personally, AV in general is a waste of money as AV programs can't keep up with the viruses anyway. A good firewall setup and popup blocker is just as effective.

• Lol i didn't realize what was this topic about by the the title and today i tried to read ;)

More or less i have no time for any game.

Playing CF sometimes
    playing Lotro sometimes
    Few SP games which i have no time to finish :(( (didn't finished yet: Deus-ex, Skyrim...more than 6 months)
    RL-making plans to move my ass from town to nearby village...new house, land for new house, close to the river or not...etc

• I'm still trying to figure out why shipping water has anything to do with playing?

• Courtesy of LostProphets of coarse ;)

[box=yellow]A Proud Member of the Lost Prophets Pirate Clan![/box]

[box=blue]Also Proud Leader of the CSF Faction![/box]

{LP} is recruiting! Please visit here for more details!

Arrrrrrrrrrrr Maty!

• RL is soooooo annoying, been on the last couple nights/days, havent seen any other CFPD on tho, did do a patrol with one of the CoP boys the other day though, certainly was interesting. anybody can shoot me a PM if your interested in some deep space exploration.

• Gunny: I think "which water are you shipping in?" is a distorted translation of a more direct question like, "where are you docking your ships?"; I get the meaning. Ships are being used somewhere, just not here ^^

Yes, RL is a real pain for CF cockpit time... despite having a better job now, their actual need for my services is higher, and they are in more serious time trouble than my last job. So I wind up working more hours, which also drains my available energy faster than before, not to mention that my RL wife also rightly expects to be able to get some quality time with me, at least on weekdays. This being a holiday weekend in the USA, I have already put in more than 15 hours in my personal fleet, building for further growth and expansion. It should also be noted that the majority of IOC pilots are more than 30 years of age, and are managing RL responsibilities, coming back to CF as often as practical for some well-deserved R & R.

No worries, we aren't going anywhere else; there just aren't enough hours in the day to do everything we want... :|

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• I am currently dealing with a serious family matter so my time is nil. However I will be back to provide more entertainment while brandishing my rum-seeking sidearm.

• RL issues. And reinstalled OS from XP to Win7. Even don`t install CF yet. Probably later...

CF chars - Maxbur and derivatives
    Roleplay on server: Merc/Smuggler
    You can hire me for all sort of job: dirty and not so - but I`ll make it clean. It will cost you :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    Einstein