Posts by Bastus

Where did everybody go??? I am SO bored, lets go hunt ancients! lets make a fleet and FFS lets go kill something!! I feel like freakin mad max without the damn dog to keep me company, PLEASE someone play with meh!!!!

HELP me GUNNY WAN KENOBI, YOUR MY ONLY HOPE!!!

or anyone else that wants to form up and do some SIRIUS DAMAGE (pun TOTALLY intended)

RL is soooooo annoying, been on the last couple nights/days, havent seen any other CFPD on tho, did do a patrol with one of the CoP boys the other day though, certainly was interesting. anybody can shoot me a PM if your interested in some deep space exploration.

Name/Rank: Ptl. Bastus Arius
    Ship: Cayman patrol vessel

I have a serious matter that I believe needs to be brought to the attention of all Active police officers in the sirius sector.
    We have seen an increase in the amount of illegal smuggling operations in the Sirius Sector, in particular, New York. Our biggest problem seems to be stemming
    from an increased, if not overwhelming demand, For illegally obtained Rum/Spirits, Imported from the recent Discovery of Sol and her surrounding systems.
    We as police officers need to step up our effort to quash this Illegal Drug trade before it becomes a bigger problem than Cardamine has been for the last century.
    The last thing an open, spacefaring community needs is a massive rabble of drunken pilots all crashing their ships into our shipyards and residential space stations.

Now I have nothing against the LEGAL, REGULATED, Distribution, Sale of, Or consumption of Alcoholic beverages in appropriate locations(ie;bars, your home, parties/social gatherings etc.),
    I DO however have a problem with Pirates and smugglers using the proceeds from the sale of these overpowered, and totally unregulated beverages, to fund their own
    Illegal and often covert operations in OUR OWN SPACE. I will reiterate this for the whole police community, They are using proceeds from their bootlegging and smuggling operations
    to fund.....Illegal black market weapon upgrades, military grade weapons and Heavy Fighters, aftermarket engine upgrades, False ID transponders, and last, but certainly NOT least
    HUMAN SLAVE TRAFFICKING.

We as Police officers have the ability, no the DUTY, to put a stop to this once and for all. If we can hit em where it hurts the most (Their WALLETS) we should see a DRASTIC decrease in crime,
    at least in the main House systems.

Help us end this travesty, in the hopes we may live in a safer, more friendly Sirius.

Ptl. Bastus Arius

[CFPD]BASTUS

If your a good pilot, and have a generally good grasp of freelancer, Id say jump into the MP headfirst, honestly the difficulty level in the single player campaign can be discouraging at times early on, and honestly the MP is spectacular, with the server being active for most if not all of the day and night.

Need a wingman, or a few pointers/ help getting started, hit me up

Bastus_arius