ASF vs. CSF FOR FUCK SAKES

There are 61 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Martind Forlon (SA_Forlon).

• :applaus: I have license

Last Week start in Sunday 25/th no ?

Let's kill (x)SF opponents and let auto referee take the count. - ( Just hope there is also a count of how many of each side did actaully log in and spend time. )

Just make sure you have buddies or you may be jumped by a gang of the oponents.

See you in space m8s

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Windows 8.1 X64, AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black 3.4GHz, 16GB 1600 RAM, NVIDEA GeForce GXT 460

• How about stop talking and blaming others and simply getting ONLINE (having the proper license mounted) and killing the opponent with the "targeted/opposite license" ?
    Of course, outside NY, Arena, neutral and/or clan systems :)
    To afraid? To difficult? or simply to hard to accomplish? :D

Chicken will always keep running, no matter if ASF-Chicken or CSF-Chicken :P

Can you please stop the childish and immature insults when all Michael was trying to do was explain something?

Your a moderator, would atleast expect someone on staff to act with more maturity then that. Hence, why I negged your post, cause you stoop to childish name calling.

• @ MysticalDL: It was from Abras not meant in offensive manner. Asf in this long pause also have own responsibility. I agree what he said ... chicken always run no matter on which side are. Take it as little ironie and no personnaly please.

• @ MysticalDL: It was from Abras not meant in offensive manner. Asf in this long pause also have own responsibility. I agree what he said ... chicken always run no matter on which side are. Take it as little ironie and no personnaly please.

Martin :)
    Its easier to take it personal, than trying to get the whole point.
    Chicken (yes chicken) do exist on both sides. no matter what you call it. I call it chicken or even worse, cowards, trying to avoid everything what implements fighting in whatever way on the server :)
    And people can give me negative reputations all they want. It does not change my mind about those, who show more presence on the forum and talk everything to death, rather than jumping on their fighters to show where the frog has its curls :) No offense.

Michael. Challenge accepted.. rofl. .
    where will you hide this time? Arena? Tarsus or New York? or even Custodian?
    Do I have to invade Tarsus again, or will you not even pay any attention and let others do the job again :D:D j/k
    I told you I'll get your butt, one day :P

• where will you hide this time? Arena? Tarsus or New York? or even Custodian?
    Do I have to invade Tarsus again, or will you not even pay any attention and let others do the job again :D :D j/k
    I told you I'll get your butt, one day :P

I don't hide and yes, I see the screenie of SMG invading Tarsus...... and I have something for you. I have my 4 CFPD pilots and we will be paying you guys a visit.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• @AD see ya in space:P luck is on my side, remember;)

Fuck fame, fuck awards,fuck happy music,
    The world is a fool tool
    We have to use it!
    [CFPD]Az/\zel,[CFPD]Az/\zel-[ASF],[CFPD]Admiral-Az/\zel,[CFPD]Red.Star-Az/\zel,[CFPD]Store-Az/\zel

• Rofololol there is people in mental institutes with less dilusional behaiviour than you.
    And when i speak 90 % of the threads are useless, becouse of spamming/flamming and when i give my opinion i have half douzen people critisized and taking down your clan ...bla bla bla... you are the first one and by far the number one guy.
    I will not tell it again... MY clan come to my help becouse i was being attacked and only 2 PX come, not 4 like you say dilusional guy.
    And you michael are the biggest chicken in asf, full of excuses, always hiding in systems or in your GR char... where were you in texas fighting Mr ASF commander? You come here to write garbage everyday and Accuse PX and cry. Yeah you are that person.

No more to discuss.
    Next week is time to show actions instead of words

• -_- This thread was not created because of "PX doing this or that" (I was actually more pissed at DSC) but because of miscommunication between two parties and because of something that I and many others were waiting for for more than a month turned into shit.

Either way 25th 0:01, better remember that date and time.

Fleet Captain Spiky / WL

• 0:01 is server time? Like /time?

[box=yellow]A Proud Member of the Lost Prophets Pirate Clan![/box]

[box=blue]Also Proud Leader of the CSF Faction![/box]

{LP} is recruiting! Please visit here for more details!

Arrrrrrrrrrrr Maty!

• .... Im little confused. ...calendar week start when? (25th 00:01 is Sunday). Calendar week is Monday till Sunday or not?

..or it mean every last 7 days in month?

• Dunno but afaik it always started on Sundays

either way it makes perfect sense to start on a Sunday:

a) 25th at 0:01 to 31st 23:59 (last full week of the month)
    b) High availability on a Saturday night -- assuming that people went out and got shit faced on Friday ~~
    c) Not many people would stay online if it started on Monday at 0:01 due to work, school or whatever

Fleet Captain Spiky / WL

I don't hide and yes, I see the screenie of SMG invading Tarsus...... and I have something for you. I have my 4 CFPD pilots and we will be paying you guys a visit.

I dont mind Gunny :) You're welcome. I just hope I can be online the same time (you know, time difference can be a pain in the rear-part)
    The purpose of SMG paying Tarsus a visit was to get M moving to defend his home. But well.. no luck to make him comming, or he was too scared. ;)
    But it was still fun SA_Forlon did a good job and Crysis and Azimut took over later. Anytime again. At least this way its more fun than this constant arguing about crap :)
    Still. I want M's butt grilled on my plate, served by plastic surgery chicks from planet Prophecy. :D

btw. Tarsus has not changed within the last 3 days, I constantly pay a visit, even on my own. Cause I'm not a chicken. :D:D:D

• Calendar Week is Sunday till Saturday ....

Kind Regards

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Windows 8.1 X64, AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black 3.4GHz, 16GB 1600 RAM, NVIDEA GeForce GXT 460

• This thread was created because PX preferred to gangfight a DSC or two in Texas instead of battling with everyone as ASF vs CSF in Texas (where it was supposed to be inicially).
    Spiky made this thread to say that ASF vs CSF is on higher priority than a simple RP event.

Only 1 PX from 4 of them (+2 pirate allies called in, all of them to fight a DSC) had a CSF license, and he was not enough to defend from an entire group of ASF. An ASF GR even went to Sol to offer the CSF forces their proper licenses, but any of them took any ? Not by what I've seen.

Texas fight was not ASF/CSF related. The proof is the 2 (not 3) |PX| who didn't have CSF licence. End of story.

Btw this thing reminds me the epic "What was first, the chicken or the egg?" question.
    This is really boring. :thumbdown:

• I fully agree with Grampa. Enough was said already, included personal challenge. Continue with this or accusing others they did something 'unexpected' will lead to closing this thread without further warning.

Info: calendar week a period of seven consecutive days starting on Sunday. Thx Ben (Riebens) :)

• Huh, after all this post => who complained for lag and jumpy ships =>let him to eat shit!!

• Grampa: That's exactly the problem !
    ASF vs CSF event was on higher priority than just your personal problems with DSC. It's mentioned everywhere, and it's obvious as ASF and CSF are bigger than any clan.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis