lost a character

There are 22 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by horatio's ego.

• ok inquisitor dreadnought fully loaded with adv bs gunz ... robbers dog the one in last nights battle in honashu.. plus it had 97 million in credits on it

has been rmoved from my character list ?
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hell have no fury like a piad merc !

characters ... Robbers Dog . RobbersDog 13thArmored x2 redneck widow maker robbers dog tr 13tharmored truck

clan forum 13th ARMORED

• Report it to OP, posting it in public won't help you more, because OP is the only one who can do something about it :)
    (and he may late to see this more than a PM).

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• it crashed the server so i removed it from the account until we have a solution for this problem

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• oh bugger sorry guys didnt relize it was me crashing the server ,,, just thought my net was monkeying me around

so sorry ... if it could be fixed that would be good as that was a lot of pods worth of work

characters ... Robbers Dog . RobbersDog 13thArmored x2 redneck widow maker robbers dog tr 13tharmored truck

clan forum 13th ARMORED

• Most likely a char gets corrupted when there is too much on it.
    Count all items equipped and stored (including guns, hull, shield upgrades, type of ammunition (not the ammount of each) and so on)
    its not recommended to have more than 100 items on one char and not more than 300 items on the whole ID (all chars on the same account)

• the ship only had what could be mounted ... it was killed in honushu burring a big pvp battle last night .. so it wasnt storing any thing ..

hope that helps

clan forum 13th ARMORED

• Lately, chars that had no known problem, like sudden crash, or items overload, went corrupt.

A new mistery to solve.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• every theory about bugged chars can not be confirmed
    the tests we did have very different results which conflict with each other

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Ignoring the sarcasm part, yes your chars can still get corrupted even if they have nothing in the cargo (but you have equippet stuff and a ship ):

the ship only had what could be mounted ... it was killed in honushu burring a big pvp battle last night .. so it wasnt storing any thing ..

• ok same problem .... cant laod any characters after server crash whilst in mass pvp in berlin ... my game crashes evry time i go to loggin in differnt charcters
    does this mean thay ar corrupt as well ... if so this is gunna be a real bummer

its doing the same as my bs did ........ losing all charcters and the equipment and bucks is heart breaking plz tell me this aint so

just tryed again and it went funny like earlyer i hope i havnt droped the server ... but i think my account is nackerd .... if so how is this fixed any ideas ?

clan forum 13th ARMORED

Edited once, last by Robbers Dog: more info ().

• I lost 2 chars that were corrupted and I lost more than 600 mil on them. everytime I tried to login on 1 of them, server was crashed. Thanks to OP, this prob looks like have been solved.

CF chars - Maxbur and derivatives
    Roleplay on server: Merc/Smuggler
    You can hire me for all sort of job: dirty and not so - but I`ll make it clean. It will cost you :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    Einstein

• You got your corrupted chars fixed, or removed ?

If fixed, means it was a different reason than the current char problems...

• RobbersDog

What is your status? I can help with some credits if you need to get a fighter going.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Robbers Dog: if you will be tomorrow evening in game and call me, I can help with IC guns.