CF 2,0 suggestion ..

There are 33 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by (IOC)Son of Angmar.

• which irony?

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• "however... i first would need to find out the reason why we deactivated it "

We stopped it because players were being attacked , losing their weps because some lazy players didn't want to earn money to buy their own equipment. The loser had to spend 10's of millions to get his stuff back, while the other player ( in most cases, gangster style attacks) made off with weapons he/she didn't trade for.

We aleady have enough abuses now, we don't need anymore.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• This could be an infinite source of money which is limited only for those who RP !

People already abuse the bounty system. What the hell do you think will happen if 10% of the losers earnings went to the winner? There would be constant OORP gangster style attacks. Several would be singled out just to bankrupt them ( which is done now btw). Trading would come to a halt because players would be killing each others trains for the additional revenue. Then someone says " Hire mercs", well then that's the only RP that will benefit from any of this and everyone else will go broke. Remember many here are rich for trading OORP, so what makes any of you think that OORP won't run rampant again if this sort of idea was implemented, when we can't even get people to do their regular RP the right way?

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• @ Gunny i think the guy who started the post ment like you know when u are in a PVP and some of your guns 'fall' off and then when u respawn u get them back well it could work like that kinda ^_^

Lost But Never Forgotten The Angels have got you in a better Place now Dad !
    - R.I.P. Angmar Witch-king 1955-2012 -

• People already abuse the bounty system. What the hell do you think will happen if 10% of the losers earnings went to the winner? There would be constant OORP gangster style attacks. Several would be singled out just to bankrupt them ( which is done now btw). Trading would come to a halt because players would be killing each others trains for the additional revenue. Then someone says " Hire mercs", well then that's the only RP that will benefit from any of this and everyone else will go broke. Remember many here are rich for trading OORP, so what makes any of you think that OORP won't run rampant again if this sort of idea was implemented, when we can't even get people to do their regular RP the right way?

Hmm i must admit i didn't thought that way, i see that i have to have more corrupted minds in order to think like that ;)

• It is a complicated situation... maybe the idea will be planned again later, in a better moment.

For now, let's focus on the main things, the ones already on the "To Do" list. ^^

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• lol its just funny when your talking about somthing and then it just twists and turns but yeah Please stay on topic ^_^ Thank You

Lost But Never Forgotten The Angels have got you in a better Place now Dad !
    - R.I.P. Angmar Witch-king 1955-2012 -