How fast can you write? Dactylography

There are 108 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by The_Cro_Legend.

• You don't have to use your mind to think at the letter orders or positioning at all, only to "detect" what leter comes next and automatically press the right key by instinct. But you have to be focused to read all those letters... which is where I got a lil problem.

At moments, I type even faster, 10 words in 5 seconds or so, but I can't keep with it for long as if I think at a single different thing than reading and being conscious on what I type, I get slower. And I usually think at the meanings of the words, or think that the wrong is not correct gramatically.

I never trained my focusing or my typing speed until I saw this thread. But I did got some practice at typing fast... for things like counting faster on the spamm thread, or speaking (and answering questions) with another person while dueling with a different player. That kinda freaks out some people... as I win those duels. I don't chat when I duel somebody skilled, of course.

Anyway my last score, of 95 wpm with no fail is checkable on my profile, and the assurance that there is no possible hacking or cheating on this system.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• The keyboard perfectly detects all of your keystrokes... I have a 5 € keyboard, or 9, not sure which was the mouse and which was the keyboard. Anyway it's a cheap one and I can't even find it's logo. Except "Made in China".

Also, you do NOT press them at once, it's always one after another. Your keystroke must be really short, as your finger has to move for another button immediately.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Are you fucking kidding me?

I did NOT edit NOR did I use any cheat to obtain that result

stop fucking pissing me off with this shit if there is one thing I hate is DON'T FUCKING ACCUSE ME OF CHEATING

seriously accuse me ONE MORE time of cheat and not only will I record me doing the same score again I will make it my pleasure to humiliate you

Fleet Captain Spiky / WL

• Did you got training on your way of typing ?
    You said you do your work/homework by typing, you are lucky... we are only allowed do it at hand and I am terribly slow compared to this.

But well, now that I got 95 wpm with no fail, I'm starting to think your score is easier :D

The site is called 10 fast fingers, so you shouldn't be allowed to participate, but use it to do the same score, as this one is less cheatable than the older system. Making an account there is simple, and so we can see your skills 8).

I asked you nicely for that video as I'm curious to see somebody typing with 2-4 fingers, it didn't worked, what you want me to do to motivate you except this ? ^^ But for now I won't call you a cheater.

• So you don't even want to try this system Abras posted ? ^^

Yeah, better things like saying you are not a cheater lol

Late Edit: Apparently Spiky's post got removed, this post wasn't a double post.

Edited once, last by Michael ().

• just shut up

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Let's see if Freddie beats this...

300-400 Actions Per Minute as just an "average"...

... Asians.

PS: The image is transparent purposedly :P

• [video]

[/video]

better view

but for sure not the "highest APM in the world" neither is Moon. It all depends on the situation and most of that APM is spamming anyway

I have 200+ APM at the start of my game because I spam select my units and pretty much do this 2525252525252525252525252525 select all units 2525252525

why you ask? To warm up my fingers; at the end of the game I have between 80-120 APM

some tard pro gamer called merz always has 400+ APM because he just spams his shitty keys all the time...

Fleet Captain Spiky / WL

• plus
    you can not compare those gaming way of hitting keys, with actually writing a text using the keyboard, unless you compare apples with pears.

How fast can you write?

It depends on wich language :)

[BattleCommand] InterGame Clan 1-st Founder

---
    In game signatures:
    [BC]afGun, [BC]Ksygon-Geleon (battleship)
    ---

This dream is a universe
    And every soul shines
    Where the darkness turns into light.
    I take you to fly with me
    And follow the way
    There will always be a new day!

• The asian guy was doing different operations in different places, with an appearance of being logical, and the media was 300-400 APM. Means he goes Much faster at some moments...

• Even 200 / minute is pretty fascinating if each of those actions were needed, as a sequence of operations to do something you planned since before, not just 2525252525252252.

Cro, stop flooding

• 67 WPM for me, according to Freddies highscore list.

Michael. stop it. Commenting on every comment from others is flodding/spamming as well, just so you know!