Coalition Torped

There are 16 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Martind Forlon (SA_Forlon).

• That torpedo is now available only when buing certain bomber model ships(like in Sovetskaya), the torp comes with the ship when you buy it, and you can't transfer it to another ship.

Anyway, you can't use the coal torp in normal fighters, 1 ammo takes 100 cargo hold, so most of the ships can't even hold 1. Bombers can hold several.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• That torpedo is now available only when buing certain bomber model ships(like in Sovetskaya), the torp comes with the ship when you buy it, and you can't transfer it to another ship.

are you talking about Kamov-bomber? this ship still has no attached coa-torps, just 4 slots for normal torps. i told OP that once, but in my case nothing changed ?(

Anyway, you can't use the coal torp in normal fighters, 1 ammo takes 100 cargo hold, so most of the ships can't even hold 1. Bombers can hold several.

no i think that coa-torps just take 10 cargo in 1.9, so it was reduced to hold several torps on a fighter.

{ Lonewolf(reborn)MkII / (KoH / Dr.AS. / Mr.) Ridley / Volition (godlike) / Lt.Col.John_Sheppard / BS-Project_L20εα }

• In 1.9 yes, ( I had to say "couldn't" use them) it was reduced to 10 so bombers can hold more of them without moving like a battleship (due to inertia related to mass [and weight]), but still it only comes with "selected" bomber ships.
    For the Kamov to have a coal torp, it'd need OP to make a patch for it, and that's why nothing changed about that ship.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• As far as i know, the coal torp launcher was removed with the release of 1.9. The Ammo is still buyable at several places and was yet greatly decreased in weight. Also there was a ticket written regarding the coal Torp Ammo - having such a Torp from 1.82 and trying to mount/unmount it will kick you off the server - the Launcher itself will vanish. Please consider the Coal Torp as relict ;)

Click the image above to visit us.

• coal torp launcher = the launcher used for bombers

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• The Kamov does not have coaly nukes built into it. This is a feature and should be taken as an opportunity to go get an actual bomber! :P

if i dont get you wrong, then this doesnt make any sense. the Kamov is the coalition-bomber, so why not having coalition-torpedoes ?(
    there has sth gone very wrong in my oppinion :/

{ Lonewolf(reborn)MkII / (KoH / Dr.AS. / Mr.) Ridley / Volition (godlike) / Lt.Col.John_Sheppard / BS-Project_L20εα }

• because i forgot that ship

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• its on my todo list

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Uhm heya again, i have a little thing to comminate, namely that the cargo hold of the Foxhound is a joke... a bomber with holdsize of 58 is a bit weak, aint it?
    i mean Kamov or Hades has more holdsize so you can theoretically carry more torpedoes... max 5 coalition-torpedoes for a bomber is a bit spare.
    how to take out a battleship without sufficient ammo?

• I would like to test this with ur help guys. What we need to do? For example: 2-3 Bomber against BS and to check how much fire power we need to slain this baby..etc If 2 or 3 bombers can not slain 1 BS maybe then we can throw some suggestions, but not until we try that first.Right?

• Just hoping that the guy in the BS isn't a capital ship expert.... else you won't damage him (hull) neither with 5 bombers, the torps are also hittable(hope this info isn't a spoiler for you :P )

• Only small question: Is really optimal destroy biggest BSs with bomber(-s)? Especially when are much faster ways how to destroy BSs :) (and cheaper ;) ). Taking smaller capships can be much different story.