my future gaming mouse ....

There are 24 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• it is complicated but got lot's of potential. :thumbup:

I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

It can be good rebels like in starwars :thumbup:

Plz visit >>> United Rebels - Portal

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

• the only true naga i acknowledge is a furious Myrmidon about to clobber someone with a trident... :D

Razer makes awesome gadgets, the mouse looks great

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• I currently have the Sidewinder X5

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Windows 8.1 X64, AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black 3.4GHz, 16GB 1600 RAM, NVIDEA GeForce GXT 460

• nothing beats the mx518 ;)

except you can manage the G500 :D but indeed the 518 is perfect too for Freelancer.

Click the image above to visit us.

• nah tried the G500... I hate the buttons on the side. I don't have a feeling at all for those. The mx518 offers much better and precise sidebuttons

btw since we're already on the gaming mouse topic

claw grip all the way

yours?

Fleet Captain Spiky / WL

• hmm the claw grip is more efficient and fast, you can't make such fast clicks in palm grid, but the palm one is more, confortable for the ones who actually play 12 hours non-stop as the MMOs, which is why they make the mouses that way.
    It's impossible for a human to play so much (time) of stuff like CF/CS/Halo and shooters (where you use claw way) as you'll get a nice brain-ache in few hours. lol

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• How about Roccat? they always make qualety products for gamers.

http://www.roccat.org/Products/Gaming-Mice/ROCCAT-Kone-/

Kone+ is for palmer's and Kova+ is for clawer's

It dont got a million buttons but it have a good grip and soft buttons for easy clicking without much effort...i think the mouse clicks on the high end Logitech/microsoft mouses are a little too hard to click...so this may be a better option.......so have annyone tested it?

HQ wiered mouse....

They have some kind of scanning software so they can scan the surface they are on.......that way it can adjust to any surface even rugged surface

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

Edited 3 times, last by [UR]GrandAndreasK ().

• palm
    speed is just a matter training

btw. i normally use my right hand for everything else
    but i usually use my left hand for mouse (i actually can use it with both hands)
    i learned it this way as i can use my mouse and write stuff at the same time

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• lol, now THAT's multitask-ing :D

PS: Roccat Kone+ looks, interesting O.o
    but hey I've been beating everything with a simple 5 bucks Logitech mouse with 3 buttons counting the wheel lol

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Lol i have been using the Logitech M100 all this time

it got crap qualety cos it got a problem with the wire... so i have to buy a new one every 3 months when it get broken......but hey it is confortable and got exelent claw....cos i have a big hand....my fingers hurts after long playing hours tho...

And i dont like my sidevinderx8 it is too heavy and it is too sensetive....and lagy on rugged surface........

Edited once, last by [UR]GrandAndreasK ().

• Bond: The mx518 and Kova+ looks exactly the same but kova is more high tech....

• I have mx518 too. Much better for play as my old one, even-though I had problem with re-mapping some keys under win7 64bit for freelancer.

• My Left Hand is joystick (Starfing, fly BS in turrent mode, etc) and right hand is mouse

Kind Regards

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Windows 8.1 X64, AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black 3.4GHz, 16GB 1600 RAM, NVIDEA GeForce GXT 460