my future gaming mouse ....

There are 24 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• Just bought the mx518 and the Kone+ (new) to test them.....

I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

It can be good rebels like in starwars :thumbup:

Plz visit >>> United Rebels - Portal

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

• lol cool, after you finish your test you can send the "looser" mouse to me, I may have a better use for it than staying back in his box :P

Good post trophy for using the Crossfire toolbar ^^
    which is in process of getting redone, newer version released soon.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• the palm should be more effective - as the leverage is much bigger the further ahead you press the buttons and its more healthy as it correlates more with the nature hand position...

nah palm grip is actually pretty awkward... I couldn't play an FPS like that, I can aim A LOT better with the claw grip

same with CF. I am more efficient evading/aiming using the claw grip than the palm grip

Fleet Captain Spiky / WL

• As I said in my other post, the "palm grip" is just more confortable, so, relaxing as you can play all day, which is why those big mouses with many buttons are for palm grid, in difference of claw grid which is more "stressing" and "efficient" as click timing and reaction, as it seems you only need a part of the muscles to make a click, and on palm grip you need the entire finger to bend to make a click lol
    More "efficient" could mean different things relating it with another word.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis