{BLK_OPS} Home System

There are 33 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by {BLK_OPS}shockforce.

• Yep. Gave Shock a dose of his own medicine today. He didn't like it very much. Then some shit about getting PX on the police or something like that,...

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• lol u guys are so funny:) really i didnt care i hope u guys stay was very nice:) btw nice ship i bought)

[headline]IT IS BETTER TO RIDE THE FORCE OUT THEN TO TRY AND OUT RUN IT[/headline]

Shock-N-Force* Black_Scorpion* White_Scorpion* Red_Scorpion* IN_PX_HONOR*

[headline]PAY YOUR TAXES IT IS THE ONLY HEALTHY DECISION YOU CAN MAKE[/headline]

CF Black Operations Clan : Home : Not Listed (NL) Guild Site at GuildPortal (We Are Recrulting All Ranks -Join Our Clan By Filling Out The Application On Our Web Site)

• BTW Dino go a head:)

[headline]IT IS BETTER TO RIDE THE FORCE OUT THEN TO TRY AND OUT RUN IT[/headline]

[headline]PAY YOUR TAXES IT IS THE ONLY HEALTHY DECISION YOU CAN MAKE[/headline]

CF Black Operations Clan : Home : Not Listed (NL) Guild Site at GuildPortal (We Are Recrulting All Ranks -Join Our Clan By Filling Out The Application On Our Web Site)

• And I forgot to say are u serious think raiding frankfurt will stop me:) I think not u guys think that raiding my system that i rent is going to stop me in my quest to destroy u? You are a breed that is dead and so is your CFPD:) You keep getting kick to the dirt everytime you engage us:) I no longer do I sit behind the scenes so u can beat up and bully ppl. So go ahead and look around do a head count and you tell me what u see. You are out class by images of yourself:) remember your famous words gunny..........Good luck with that:) btw gunny even if you have new recuits and they missing some stuff like you say they are missing you are still out classed:) See u around on the battlefield ********* redacted :)

Edited once, last by AbrasDevil ().

• @All: Blk_Ops are now clan who decided officially!!! play and have home on CF. Keep this in mind when you decide invade their home or break their home rules (you like when others do the same to you?).

I personally congrats them for theirs choice, courage and wish them luck on CF.

@B.Ops: when you will have finished your home rules, pls give them to proper forum section (there will be no spam or discussions)

• Keep this in mind when you decide invade their home or break their home rules (you like when others do the same to you?).

Of course not , but you create RP that way, and the RP here is lacking. They chose a perfect system for RP and I believe it can progress in time, we just need to wait and find out.

• See u around on the battlefield idiots

Just a reminder: this forum has rules about language use...

- Rear-Admiral Elodie Vox -

-- -- Visit Us!

• Just a reminder: this forum has rules about language use...

I personally think that that type of attitude is not welcome here. Nothing against you or your clan, but Thats the type of thing you type in your box, but you delete it before posting because you know what people expect around here.

• And I forgot to say are u serious think raiding frankfurt will stop me:) I think not u guys think that raiding my system that i rent is going to stop me in my quest to destroy u? You are a breed that is dead and so is your CFPD:) You keep getting kick to the dirt everytime you engage us:) I no longer do I sit behind the scenes so u can beat up and bully ppl. So go ahead and look around do a head count and you tell me what u see. You are out class by images of yourself:) remember your famous words gunny..........Good luck with that:) btw gunny even if you have new recuits and they missing some stuff like you say they are missing you are still out classed:) See u around on the battlefield idiots:)

Well of course we lose the fight when you cry to PX for help after you incite a fight. However if you notice the police are growing in numbers and we aren't losing fights any longer Mr.Smuggler ^^ Your evil plan to remove police from Sirius has failed and will continue to do so. However we did make note of your comment last night when you threatened us with war with PX for invading your system. And BTW, will you and {LP}Knightshade quit sharing the same pc? It gets rather confusing as to who is actually playing which char.

See you tonight!

Anywho, welcome to the ranks of being a server clan and all the responsibility that comes with it.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Isn't it lovely, fellow PX, that the High Council doesn't have to decide on anything concerning PX anymore, when it's all done by our co-players in Crossfire?

:bmuhahaha:

We can all go on collective vacation on Cortez and/or Malta with calm minds. :D

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

****** incoming Transmission *******
    ********* Sidewinder Station ********
    **** System Alaska Sirius Sector ***
    ***** To: {BLK_OPS} Leadership ****
    ****** Commander Shockforce *****

It´s to the pleasure of every Crossfire PX Body to welcome Clan {BLK_OPS} as a new Clan within the Crossfire Universe. We are happy seeing you taking the responsibility and honor to became an official Serverclan, saving the World of Crossfire and it´s possibilities for the future, as a respected part of it.

It will be our honor and is our wish to help you in any possible Situation while you are in the starting procedure - because we know that it is not that easy to start a Clan from the scratch, as we did it years ago too. We will not expect any return but your future development and growth for the moment.

It will be our pleasure if you accept this offer.

On behalf of the |PX| Knights Assembly
    1. Council Knight and
    Member of the High Council
    of the Knights of Mercy
    Daywalker

ps.: As a personal note: A new Serverclan is entering - this can´t be the time for threats and provocations but for celebrations. Some (unfortunaly many) of the postings here are a shame.

Click the image above to visit us.

• Ty Daywalker, As the leader of BLK_OPS we except your generous offer and hope our future between our two great nations will be peaceful and mutual agreeable.