Posts by [BLK_OPS]shockforce

really m8 that was said to me so go ahead a ban me really but thats kk m8 there are other games out there that are ten times better then this one

Rest of the message was cencored by Huor - its breaking forum rules

This is getting out of control :thumbdown: As of today i'm giving up the role as leader. I feel i have lead my clan members down the wrong path. It is a sad day that this happen but I feel if things dont change it will get worse and indeed it has. I want to say to everyone that I am truly sorry what was said today. What was said should not have been said on here and if there is anything i could change is what was said today. lp is a good pirate clan that has been on here for along time lot longer then blkops and to this i respect that. it wasnt my place to say something and i believe that my clan member should have shown some restraint on his comments as i should have as well. being a true leader is hard and understandable self draining and i know that being a leader takes restraint and understanding on things that I do not have at this time. Maybe down the road i would make a better leader just maybe. Well i hope i can still play the game but if not it has been great playing against u guys.

hmmm i think we all should take a step back and catch our breath............now doesnt that feel better? I'm sorry for my members post there are pirates here that do nothing but sit on their GR chars but thats anothing story. SMG does alot in the pirate way dont really know why he brought SMG in this but that was poor judgement on his part. And there are LP that do a pirate role as well. The one i have a problem with is LP Knightshade I believe he should do more in the pirate way except sitting in his GR char. all last night he sat in his gr not once help his fellow pirates to me the pure lazy. I know you guys are trying to get more ppl playing.....but dont you think if they see more battles and more often they will like this mod better....Just a thought anyways. Just sitting on your GR ship hows that bring in more ppl please explain maybe i'm missing something LP Knightshade? but you know what my member is right on one thing we are always fighting the cops but never with a server clan pirates.....makes me wonder any pirates around? if any pirate wants to talk just pm me if you want to talk. Thank you for your time and effort.

listen up m8 u all a bunch of pus***** px didnt abuse the system you cops did im tired of you whining crap. And LP 50 U didnt mind when we were fighting the cops with px and you were laughing at the cops because they were dying. Listen m8 I just but a black ops hit list out but it was closed. what am im supposed to call it my love for cops list? LP 50 abuses his powers on the forums and i think that needs to stop. We cant have priviate contracts so i posted on the forums and now u cant do that wtf are u saying they can only collect bounties? I'm f tired of the f cheaters in this f game so what f we suppose to do are we suppose to hand write it on shit paper and give it to ppl like lp 50? I guess this game is for the girls, You all wack jobs in my book.

I HAVE BEEN ROBBED FROM THE POLICE!!!!!!!!!!! i WAS SPEEDING(I MET NOT SPEEDING) IN NEW YORK WHEN THESE TWO CFPD COP SHIPS PULLED ME OVER FOR NOT SPEEDING, THEY ALSO SAID MY TAIL LIGHT WAS BROKEN AS HE TOOK OUT HIS PIRATE BEATER AND SMASH IN MY TAILLIGHT. HE FINED ME 5 MILLION CREDITS BUT WHEN I TOLD HIM I DID NOT HAVE ANY CREDITS BECAUSE I HAD TO FEED MY 24 KIDS AND NINE WIVES THEY LAUGH AT ME AND TOWED MY SHIP TO IMPOUND! WELL I WAS VERY SAD AND I KNEW I DID NOT DO NOTHING WRONG BUT I KEPT MY HEAD UP AND THE NEXT MORNING I PAYED THE FINE(BUT BEFORE I DID I HAD TO SELL 5 KEGS OF RUM FROM THE YEAR 2012, NO FINER YEAR AROUND). WELL I GOT IN MY SHIP ASK THE POLICE THEIR NAMES FOUND OUT IT WAS CFPD GUNNY AND ANOTHER GUY NAMED CFPD DRALE A COUPLE OF ROGUE COPS.WELL I WAS FLYING AWAY(NOT SPEEDING I DONT BREAK ANY LAWS) I NOTICE I DID NOT HAVE ANY MUSIC PLAYING I LOOKED DOWN AND FOUND OUT MY STEREO WAS GONE AND MY SPEAKERS ALSO(HOW AM I GOING TO LISTEN TO MY TUNES? BUT THAT WAS NOT THE WORSE OF IT THEY STOLE MY RUM GLASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS ALL GLASS WITH A HANDLE ON BOTH SIDES, IT HOLDS A GALLON OF RUM, AND IT HAS A SAYING ON IT...."HONK FOR MORE RUM" i LOVE THAT GLASS!!! i WENT TO REPORT IT BACK THERE AND THEY LAUGH AND SLAM THE AIRLOCK IN MY FACE! IF ANYONE SEES IT PLEASE FILL FREE TO LET ME KNOW ON HERE! THERE IS A 5 MIL CREDITS FINDERS FEE IF YOU CAN LOCATE IT OR SEE WHO HAS IT. CRAP I HOPE NO COPS IS DRINKING COFFEE OUT OF IT OR DUNKIN HIS DONUTS IN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND EFFORT! SHOCKFORCE

No comment! p.s. I mean he sucks with all arsenal of its tricks anyway, and he learned from the "best clan here",so called The Tactic=how to use all this shit against some ppl in some situations in order to fool them. So, in one moment the fight will be regular as regular fight can be, but then in next moment he will become almost non hittable with incredible speed and jumps like maneuver and with 2 ships which he will changed at the same time with very good switch of the "skill-cheats" Anyway, he sucks in PvP so he is so kick-able up the moment of sharing accounts with some old smart asses here, who still cannot realize that fighting style with some variations is the same like unique personal signature. Hehe you n00bs, u can deceive some newcomers here, but not CF vets, which will read ur signature after few fights. Bye bye

Hmmm i'm sorry i used bots to heal my ship but really wasn't on purpose i put all my buttons in one area but that's kk u guys get your laughs in that's fine and bond i do suck at pvp but you know what i am getting better because i couldn't hang with u guys before but now i get my licks in:) And Bond what you mean when u said that I was trained by the best? Who trained me bond? BTW one guy causing all these problems for you:)lol The only reason bond is talking his crap is that i outsmarted him in New Berlin:) You cops think you own everything on this game but you don't own me. And some people on here won't stand up and fight against you because you threaten them with going to OP or kOS, etc. You tell everyone that they cheat but instead it's cops that cheat. You complain that no one plays RP but yet you do the same. One day we will unite the pirates, freelancer, smugglers and overthrown your rule here, and that day is coming. I've tried to do RP but cops themselves show the lack of skills to be smart and play the game and so instead of playing the game they decided to pick on me well guess what i'm going to fight back:) OP has not a clue what goes on here and yet he tells me that he don't believe anyone? But in his PM to me he stated some facts that were true and some facts that just did not make sense to me. Why would I stand by and let cops destroy my clan? Should I fight back? I say hell yes! Black Operations will not stand by and let some cops kick another clan off the server. We are here to stay and we will used all our resources to take away the cops hold on the game. So I call all pirates smugglers freelancer to rise up and take control of this game from the evil cops.

Better ask ur slf why u losing members m8!

I'm losing members because they want to start clans themselves:) Which I believe is the best thing that could happen :thumbsup: When I recruit Bond I tell them I will teach you how to play CF and later if you want to start a new clan you will have the knowledge to start one. I don't condemn ppl that want to start a new clan like you do. I know I did a great job as a leader for them to start their own clan. But have you notice something Bond that my clan members don't leave my clan and become cops. So who's laughing now? You were KOS because you enter Frankfurt without asking and I change my mind because you said next you will ask then you did it again without asking(Shame on you)and plus you kill my clan member without BMG in his hold 3 ppl verified that. So please save me the bull crap you and your cop friends say because it doesn't mean crap to me. Listen bond you need to look at yourself before you past judgement on some else and I know your record isn't clean and for experienced CF officer you guys are a joke please don't assault my smarts because I't would be pointless to try. You cops don't know what RP i guess and for me to continue this would be pointless because you can't control me and bow down to your every orders maybe I should be the good guy maybe a cop and show you how to RP and have fun...........Na that's not me 8). Shockforce

Are u really serious Gunny are you kidding me I can't put a KOS on someone that enters my system without asking? And for the most part putting a KOS on you and getting my arse handing to me I think you better recount your kills on me sir after the KOS. Gunny 0 to Flagship 4:) That was the score before your BG buddy use his power as GR in the wrong way and killed me. You are very wrong sir for every action there is a reaction remember that when u decided to kill my clan members I will not let that happen again without doing something about that:) We are always smuggling so when can i fire on you do I have to make an appointment? And for me doing RP I don't see OP stepping in and saying anything why is that? And I'm not a push over I will help my allies that need to be helped and some pirates are my allies even if they don't know it. So about this clan system that I went into first of I was told IOC was dead never to return. And I said I'm sorry to IOC for that and he told me NP:) And by handed to do u mean when you attack my clan members and I invaded Custo and killed you and BG together while you were attacking me in a Destroyer or cruiser and a fighter? I don't know about you that doesn't sound like I got my arse handed to me? what you think? And for Spiky thats another story that really isn't wroth talking about. Gunny have no chance of defeating me and maybe I don't have a chance of defeating you and your cops buddies but I'm still here so bring it on big boy let's rock :thumbsup: Cya in space Shockforce

Does anyone know what RP is for a smuggler? Cops stop our trading and then we protect our trade routes by either attacking the cops and killing them or them killing us. Or we hire mecs to protect us, that is what a smuggler suppose to do I thought? Maybe i am wrong????? So what part of RP is BLK_OPS not playing right? Police say we are out of RP and that we don't do RP? I find this extremely funny. What are we suppose to lay down and let the police ruin our trade day or we kill or be killed thought that was our choice? And the police say BLK_OPS will be no more are u serious because u don't make that call. Blk-OPS makes RP and we are sick and tired of you police whining about that we do not RP!!!!!!!!So what RP are we not doing???? I really would like to know because you are not going to get rid of BLK_OPS because you don't like what we do. BLK_OPS no more you say I think not. We will be around till the end of time and there is nothing you can do about that police officers. We are smugglers and bad guys you are police officers the good guys do i need to say more? Now that my friends is RP get over it and move on. Like BG said for every action there is a reaction and if that isn't RP then I don't know what is. If I said something to offend some police officers to dang bad because this is a game of RP so if you don't want trouble police officers from BLK_OPS then don't stop our trade routes then all will be good :thumbsup:And for attacking our clan members go ahead because we will attack back at all cost. Remember for every action there is a reaction :thumbup: I'm not going to sit by and let you police officers attack my members without me trying to do something about it that's not going to happen at all. So when this happens BLK_OPS produces role play get over it police officers. I'll say it again my rep is bad personly I don't care because i'm am a bad guy not a good guy i choice that way because that's who we are. I don't understand why there can be a good smuggler in my book that's not possible.Please fell free to comment and and give your input of what a smuggler RP is. Thank you for your time Shockforce