Posts by inflkt

Hi Everyone,

There may be a few of you still around who remember me, I played here a couple of years ago, spent some time flying with the Silver Arrows as SA_INFLKT and then branched off a little to try out some independent RP. Since then I have spent time on and off over at Discovery PTC with an old friend, however the only time I get to play these days is during my holidays in between my university studies. Anyway, I've decided I want to use this precious time to get back into Crossfire.

I lost all my previous account data and codes in a tragic hard drive corruption some time ago, so I'm not sure if there's any way I can get some of my ships or money I spent a lot of time putting together when I played here. If someone knows whether this is possible it would be greatly appreciated :)

Oh and holla if you remember me, I may just remember you ;)

Cheers,
    inflkt

Just a reminder: this forum has rules about language use...

I personally think that that type of attitude is not welcome here. Nothing against you or your clan, but Thats the type of thing you type in your box, but you delete it before posting because you know what people expect around here.

true, now Check my signature please, and i am doing a Survey for a company, need some volunteers. Just drop me a message if you would and ill ask you a few questions briefly of course, and automatically, you will get a chance to be a beta tester for an upcoming online gaming community.

Positions going fast so get in there quick guys and gals,

sweeeet,

inf

With the recent release of Call of Duty's Modern Warfare 3 trailer, showing exciting footage to ramp up the hype, The battle begins between what looks to be the two biggest FPS games of all time going head to head this fall. Personally im an avid CoD fan,and am really looking foward to a new chapter in the mw saga, HOWEver i know support for bf 3 is large due to a flash new game engine and realistic aspects seen in some gameplay vids.

I want to know YOUR preference in this war...

Drop your views out as you feel,

Inf

Everybody. shut the F**K up.please.[<<<SORRY]

Crossfire is falling apart here. Ive been watching this for weeks now. its just falling downhill. Gunny, your executives' decisions are respected, because it is your choice. thats your right in this world, you get to choose what YOU want to do. This is like a waiting avalanche, theres just a little bit more each time and one day its all going to come down and kill ALL of us. RP is key in CF because it keeps it alive, its something that separates crossfire as a mod from other vanilla servers. ive been here for a year or so now and ive seen some amazing RP.

In New Zealand, our cops are some of the least protected in the world. They arent allowed to carry guns. the country has about 20 tazers. and whats more the criminals are bloody dangerous, they have weapons,they have knives and they are so high off whatever concocted shit out there taht they will go against a cop if they get intimidated. I knew one, he got stabbed 3 times while doing a routine patrol. and you know what he said to us when we visited in hospital? he said "I wana get back out there"

He gets called names by criminals, spat at. and just generally disrespected. And you know what? he just gets back out there like every other cop because IT IS HIS DUTY. its the fact he is fighting for something real that keeps him going. Its the fact he has his mates, alongside him. Its the fact he is bound by a feeling so strong that when he succeeds he loves his job...

its because hes a cop.

Now honestly this is my opinion. get the F**K over it. kick some ass. dont give up. cops are what holds this server together.and at the current time they are all having a cry so to speak.

Just remember that there are a lot of people out there that need you to ensure they dont succumb to tyranny and oppression. there are people out there that will gladly fight with you, and will gladly support you even if they are not cops. CF is like a family.

Dont pull it apart.

I think OP is completely correct in saying that its meant to be like this. Don't ask for something like this because you know what? the game is meant to be a game.its meant to challenge you, its meant to get you creative and a good example of this is personalizing YOUR use of this lvl9/10 combo. Because thats what makes you a player. doing what you request is just taking one step closer to complete boredom and in-continuity on this server you know why? because you may think that having almighty power is a good thing but once you have it you quit because there is nothing left for you. I'm not saying what you want will have this outcome but its just a move towards that. Be a gamer, a player, an artist. Get creative and make it work for yourself. That, you will find, is even more rewarding

PERSONAL APOLOGY...

Sorry SHS i was confused, shadow was a prototype you may call it. Mistakes are there so i can tell what to do and what not to do when the real stuff starts,

that is all