CFPD out of RP

There are 66 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SA_SEQAN.

• quit defending your actions with the Pirate RP because most of your trash takes place OUT-OF-ROLE-PLAY where you are NOT a pirate, you are JUST a PLAYER. Four vet pirates who HAVE THE RESPECT of the community tell you how you aren't cool, you should take example from them if you wish to be seen as a great pirate and not just a punk breaking the fun for everyone, including those on YOUR side...

• new order will be born, the kingdom of pirates and evil : >

this is pointless ... i think the thread should be closed

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• so wen you win it is rp and all is flowers and sings, posting BIG POSTS WITH COMUNIQE, with seals and signaturs
    but wen i win it is aut of role play and we are evil bla bla bla
    agen cops run cry and quth wen it gets hot. wat hapen to all the treds agenst me "you will be shot on site, you will are kos fom all ower member, etc"
    so meny of you inforced YOUR RP ON ME WEN I WAS TRYING TO GET SOME MONEY
    and wen i return the fire
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA you are scum, you are not a real pirate.
    if anyone was braking the rulz that was you trying to make me leave the game. but i refuse, i refuse to kiss ass and take names
    deal with it

space

the final frontier

• you can make official communiques too you know (or ransom request :P)... and i'd like to remind you only a few threads are RP to start with (usually the first 2 posts then it slips out OFF TOPIC) and the rest are OORP all the way....

• Well... sory for my bad english or bad russian words used, but I cant resist this anymore...

Once I came here, I saw the strong community in 2007. Only 3 years passed and I see that all of this a falling apart. One by one there are new forum topics there you starting to blame each other. Someone demands the new rules or changing te rules. Someone demands to stop the creating theese topiks. Someone using his power to lock these topics without of eradication of the focus of these quarrels. Bo almost no one tries to fix it by his own hands. Only the shouts that the rp is dying are heard...

All that you need is to stop your emotions and stop those who tries to explode it. SHS just trolling you and you all are starting to flame. Just deprive him of the right of voice and nearly most of your treads will cleaned very soon.

Second - Just remember that all the RP depends on each player. You can fix it without of exiting the RP.

And the last - Just DO SOMETHING! If your words do not reach the mind of opponent, so let the guns talk.

Совсем уже все с ума по сходили... А я еще думал, это у меня там проблемы...

[BattleCommand] InterGame Clan 1-st Founder

---
    In game signatures:
    [BC]afGun, [BC]Ksygon-Geleon (battleship)
    ---

This dream is a universe
    And every soul shines
    Where the darkness turns into light.
    I take you to fly with me
    And follow the way
    There will always be a new day!

• My Opinion
    read it again (am I repeating myself? damn i hate that)

inflkt+SA_SEQAN+AbrasDevil brought it to a good point with their posts

SHS
    you are hereby banned from the server for one week
    this decision is justified with the rules that EVERY player has to follow on the server

No Insults
    Insulting, abusive or threatening behaviour will not be tolerated

Do Not be Offensive
    Do not offend other players in any way. This includes (but is not restricted to) character/forum names and comments made in game, on the forum or through any messaging facilities. This includes racist, sexist, homophobic comments and swearing.

Do Not Drive Players off the Server
    You must not deliberately target a player and harass them through words or actions until they leave the server. This includes clans using Kill on Sight (KoS). KoS should be limited in either duration or until specific conditions are met. The limit should be set proportionally to the ‘crimes’ committed against the clan. Clans may be asked to justify their use of KoS to Server Police.

Respect Server Police (SPs) & Admins
    These people give up there time to keep the server running smoothly. They do this on a voluntary basis. Every attempt is made to deal with players request in a timely fashion but your patience and understanding is required. Any abuse, insults or threats to SPs or Admins will not be tolerated and will produce the most severe penalties.

You have not just damaged a clan. You have damaged the server roleplay, the communities reputation and the server itself with your actions. This is not acceptable.
    I have watched this long enough, thought that my words and warnings would reach you. Today I have to act for the good of this community.

You damaged a Crossfire server clan with your action. A clan that is paying for this server and this community. A clan that has invested real money so players like YOU can actually join our server and enjoy the mod. Your actions have damaged the server and this community.

The amount of broken rules and unfair treatment towards other players would justify a permanent ban of your accounts but you get your chance to realize your mistakes and do it better next time
    if you fail to do so you will have to live with the consequences

As of today your access to the forum is being limited. You may still use your account to read on the forums but are not allowed to reply anymore due to the violation of our rules here at the Portal.

Ad Hominem

Ad Hominem comments/personal attacks towards anyone - staff, forum member, or a visitor who is likely to view it on the forums - is subject to the message being deleted and action taken against the user, regardless of how pertinent or thoughtful the rest of the message might be.

IF and when this limitation is getting lifted depends on your future actions.

Gunny
    get your ass back on the server and let your clan members tag as CFPD again
    make sure that this does not happen again... make sure that such people do not destroy the fun of other players again

@all others
    I know that you are upset but watch your words... the rules apply to you aswell.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I am sorry if anyone feels I need to create a new thread for this, or if I am being selfish or something similar, but I am trying to help out.
    Any CFPD who still wish to participate in the enjoyment of being in a clan, (although it is not a police clan), may join Synergy.
    All are welcome, and Synergy is currently short of members, so we need you, as well as being honoured to have you.
    Synergy Website

Master - Recruitment Officer

C S F

Master - Clan Leader, Recruitment Officer, Treasurer, High Command

Characters: Bank, Master{(Anything inside parentheses)}

Synergy Are Recruiting. Your chance is now. Join today, and fight alongside your clan mates tomorrow.

If you need any help, feel free to contact me. I am usually available and always willing to help.

• Report back on SHS behaviour.....

I have had a very RP interaction with SHS today, and he had stressed the point that the interaction was RP.

I have agreed it's all RP and we did our thing.

Kind Regards

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Windows 8.1 X64, AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black 3.4GHz, 16GB 1600 RAM, NVIDEA GeForce GXT 460

• Although nobody is interested in it, I can't let this one pass without expressing my pov about the whole process going on on Crossfire:

To make the story short - once upon a time a large number of clans were created to fit each player's requirements... but let's FACE IT: clans die and become unwanted, unpopular, ppl get old, ppl change... I believe it's way past due for new ppl and new clans to take charge of things around here... True, older players may be and usually are more experienced in combat, but... if there is anything history's been teaching us it's that nothing lasts forever, even the good things in life.

Of course, congrats to the old active clans/players on their persistence - I meant no disrespect, but frankly, it's as simple as a new generation of players coming to the server, conflicts and rebellions are more than likely, though by many not wanted... unfortunately, there's not much any of us can do about it, it's a natural process.

• i see op that this was never for the comunity THIS IS CUZ HE IS YOUR PAL
    now i understand wat he ment buy saying "i am more then you"
    my actions were not alone, we pirates unite agenst the cops and we fight IN RP.
    I NEVER CALL HIM A DICK (right gunny) I NEVER SAY LIVE THE SERVER (like you did gunny)
    i see cop i attack cop RP RP RP maybe cuz i did not tax him first ?
    well i was in my right to kill on sight cops THIS IS RP.
    i never cry on the forums wen MAXBUR INFORSE RP ON ME. ye shure i was mad, and start fight him.

if it was ME to post this, and say "tinx to you gunny i lieave the game" were you gona ban him ? wen he INSULTED ME AND CALL ME A DICK AND IDIOT AND PUSSY AND SAY I FUCK MY FATHER DID YOU SAY TI HIM THAT HE BRAKE THE SERVER RULZ
    DID YA ?

but isee that this is not for the rp, this is personal vengese
    for a "pirate rp" agenst "cop rp"
    i stoped arguing and get on the server kill cops, i play the game. i NEVER NEVER SAY TO ANYONE "LIVE THE SERVER" OR CALL ANYONE A DICK OR A FUCKER
    if i am not playing anyting elce i will be back in a week to do "my rp" as a pirate
    have a nice day

space

the final frontier

• good Point Diablo

but OP is correct we must not agree with all points he stated but if only one is valid (and there was far more than one) it was a decision to be made. This is never easy because as an admin you don´t ban ppl just for fun or a status quo. SHS had very much space for his actions, he exceed the borders lately this is my pov.

Click the image above to visit us.

• In case anyone cares, when I played with SHS, and talked to him on TS, he never hated on me because I am American, or because I am going to join the Marine Corps. Just thought I would throw that out there.

"The objective of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
    "As I walk through the valley of the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil because I am the baddest mother fucker in the valley"

• As soon as you get back on the server, I'll show you running and crying...

• punishments are now being active

SHS
    accusing me to ban ppl for personal reasons was not that clever
    the ban period has just doubled
    your pms btw dont make it better

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Outch ... ;)

some learn ... some ... :S

Kind Regards

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Windows 8.1 X64, AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black 3.4GHz, 16GB 1600 RAM, NVIDEA GeForce GXT 460

• I believe that I would deserve a ban on the same level as SHS then. It is sad when everyone accuses him and him alone.... LOL I was with him the entire time and doing just as much damage.
    So this proves something doesn't it? XD

• It proves that some ppl think to stand high above the rules and wish to damage this community (thats exactly what they are doing).
    The only thing you can achieve is an empty server. If that is your wish I can close the server right away and remove the mod from the net.

Do you ppl actually use your brain?

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,