CFPD out of RP

There are 66 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SA_SEQAN.

• Greetings to All

After heavy consideration and very little debate, examining the obvious evidence from the recent events on CF. It is clear that there was a mission in place to rid CF of specific police clans and/or force them to abandon RP. Good job to those of you involved as your dreams have come true.

CFPD is hereby retired from the Police RP and all members are detagging immediately.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Drama queen.

Believe it or not, I like having you (CFPD) around. It's never a dull moment with you guys.

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• This was a decison reached by the executives of CFPD and was not made by one person. All evidence considered.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Well, for what it's worth, you'll be missed.
    (Not sarcasm.)

Good luck.

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• Greetings to Gunny and Michael

Well, despite the fact that you two guys decided to de-tag we hope that in the future we will see the CFPD shield once again. We hope that after the "mission" will be over and the shadowy, mysterious and evil people that orchestrated it (maybe ZE GERMANS did it) will find better things to do, we hope that in this situation we will once again find parking tickets on our windshields.

Best wishes,
    Stephanov

Voila, in view a humble vaudevillian veteran...cast vicariously as both victim and villain, by the vicissitudes of fate...

• You wil be missed. I wish you would reconsider your decision, but I will not try to stop you. God speed to you. If you eer need assistance than just hit me up.

"The objective of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
    "As I walk through the valley of the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil because I am the baddest mother fucker in the valley"

• /* PRIVATE OPINION, I'M NOT UR D.O. ANYMORE - NOTICE FOR LEGAL BULLSHIT CLOWNS */

And where is the comment of PX Beloved One Ally? He should be pissing himself out of sheer happiness, as he wrote several times, that driving cops out of server would be a victory for him. Good player, I must say. Just poor english, but good boy nevertheless.

• Well SHS, ask any GR to look for my chars and see. You wanted cops off CF and those were your words. Now you have it.

• because of your predjudges. Now clap on your own shoulder and congrat yourself for having reached what you were looking for.

I am sad to see one of the oldest clans of the server disbanding on this way. Shows me more or less hows the situation amongst the clans nowadays. I think all clans have their role in this either by doing nothing against it or doing something for it.

Gunny m8, let me know if you need something in game. It was always a pleasure to fight an honourable police officer. Hats off!

signature.png

• well IF it is true
    as we know from history
    some clans die other are born, i dont feel sry. and i like to be rememberd as the guy ho drove cfpd gunny off
    this is fate acsept it and move on.

but
    and still dont belive him. it is hard to belive a lier and a manipulator

space

the final frontier

• Arrrr....from this pirate, I say......damn. Now where do I look for police to RP with? Personaly, I enjoyed my years of fighting CFPD and I hope to see the reimmergance of the most honorable cop clan I flew against. If you want to try the "dark side" get me a shout. If there's anything I can do to help.....please ask.

Was an honor to fight you guys even though I was usually outnumbered and deffinately out strategised

Marauder

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

• and i like to be rememberd as the guy ho drove cfpd gunny off

There is nothing to be proud of forcing someone to give up on the game.
    There is nothing to be happy about losing an honorable player and respected clan.

It is very sad for the community, and even worse if some find it enjoyable.

I try to remain calm when I see you purposefully reload during fair fights, but my patience has limits and will not last forever.

(for info: driving people off the server is not something to be glorious about, and may be severely sanctioned as stated in
    server rules)

- Rear-Admiral Elodie Vox -

-- -- Visit Us!

• Well, I think I am about to leave it too, .. we'll see. Don't ask me why, I won't tell you.

And if you're truly leaving Gunny .... know that it was damn nice to know you and flying with you.

• out of respect for this thread (and in order to avoid spontaneous combustion) I will not answer Verbose (therefore you have a pm dude)

Voila, in view a humble vaudevillian veteran...cast vicariously as both victim and villain, by the vicissitudes of fate...

• dont qoute the ruzl to me i red them
    i never say to him "live the server" and he is not noob to be droven off buy attacks.
    and idk way you still kiss up to him, HE IS NOT REAL. he is just a character in the game, he NEVER EVER SHOW ME HO HE IS.
    and i dont realy care.
    it is the american way to give up on a batle, wen it gets hot. just run and cry
    i never say i will live the game cuz i am over power or some cops hade me pin down. i fint alyes and fight back

BUT THIS IS NOT THE PLAYS TO ATTACK ME
    SO SAY BB TO YOUR GOD AND MOVE ON

space

the final frontier

• Watch what you say SHS......you seem to have problem with us US players? Quit reloading and suiciding in battle, quit talking shit against US players you don't know and f-off

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

• SHS: It is proven that in all of your posts towards me, that you dislike or even hate who I am because I served in the US Military for so many years. Honestly young man, I feel sorry for you that you are so vastly under-educated about the real world and you find it necessary to bring your hate here. And it is hate, nothing more.

You say I have never shown you who I am, why should I socialize or have a conversation with someone who hates someone for their Nationality, Religion , Race or choice of profession? You need to be banned from this server for your conduct, ranging from the forum to the game. You set out on a mission to run the police off this server, as stated publicly in your own words. You did this through your abuse of the bounty system and your harassment in game. Unfortunately your sort of conduct is the acceptable behavior on CF now and we just have to deal with it or leave. Some of us are packing our bags.

I have one character on CF and it's a FL cop.