PX fires on CFPD

There are 31 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SA_SEQAN.

• Today, PX Soryn fired on CFPD Jo.Homie out of RP in a blatant attempt to start hostilities with CFPD, while Soryn and Knights 33847028302740750128475 were trying to blockade Nephele, with NO UR present in either system. He was successful. And don't worry, Soryn will lie his way through this one.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Are you really positive about that? Your not the youngest, officer.

• Hmmmm... Soryn telling me to go fuck myself when I am on my EM char... killing people randomly in Arena

@PX you better get a grip on him

I so want to see a screenshot of this :bgotcha:

• Would you be so kind to explain me for what kind of tasks you got your medals, shown in your Sig TWC? And this Grim Reaper and evil snake, did you killed many aliens already? Huh... scaring.

Click the image above to visit us.

• Would you be so kind to explain me for what kind of tasks you got your medals, shown in your Sig TWC? And this Grim Reaper and evil snake, did you killed many aliens already? Huh... scaring.

A. That bigass silver medal is from the (now sadly stillborn) Clan CoP Epic Crossfire Race several weeks ago, which was won by your good friend [UR]Dino. I got second place.

B. Don't worry about that, I'm actually not at all scary :bohsw:

• Daywalker :

Attention: Irony
    You're interested by SA rewards ? i invite you to take a look at our Silver Arrows Member Guide. :thumbsup: 

Using nice words doesn't hide you criticize Commander Andersen's achievements. Quit throwing dirt on ppl in public m8. That doesnt make you better than anyone.

• And the Crossfire soap opera continues... On next weeks show...

SA_FAABY: "Arrow, I'm pregnant!"

SA_ARROW: "The hell...? I thought I was wearing a condom!"

SA_FAABY: "It's not yours... IT'S TWC'S!!!"

***insert cheesy music here***

• Wait, Faaby cheating on Arrow?!? No real surprise there, actually :P

• Michael better not find out about this! If he does, I'm a dead man walking!

• Daywalker :

Attention: Irony
    You're interested by SA rewards ? i invite you to take a look at our Silver Arrows Member Guide. :thumbsup: 

Using nice words doesn't hide you criticize Commander Andersen's achievements. Quit throwing dirt on ppl in public m8. That doesnt make you better than anyone.

Explain my fault again Mr. Paranoia, as you know we have a medal and ranking system too and because of our team playing this mod a long time now i tried to get some incitations for new ones - we have many pilots who already have a higher rank or more medals than me. If you have a look to our ranking system, you will see that also many things have to do with just "a few" alien kills doing missions and making chars. May you now enlight me please where i threw the dirt? And would you be so kind to not use faoul language any longer at me leastwise in public? It´s starting to annoy me tbh. The answer from TWC was being proud of his achievments eager to tell the reading ppl about it and his Sig, imO you Arrow was the one puting the dirt on it - but it´s ofc. just my opinion again and again.

Click the image above to visit us.

• I like more read off topics as Seqan intermezo which make me laugh than more other things (also off-topic) based on personals povs. Please make new thread or use pm if you want continue.

• Just to make sure everyone is on the same page. The topic was:

Today, PX Soryn fired on CFPD Jo.Homie out of RP in a blatant attempt to start hostilities with CFPD, while Soryn and Knights 33847028302740750128475 were trying to blockade Nephele, with NO UR present in either system. He was successful. And don't worry, Soryn will lie his way through this one.

So anything more to add?
    I dont want to know who has problems with whom and why and what and which and then....

signature.png

• Off Topic: For TWC Seqan and SA

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis