PX fires on CFPD

There are 31 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SA_SEQAN.

• Not if I hide in Sorror...

It'll be you vs the entire Dom'Kavash fleet, buddy :bohsw:

• Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Keep it on topic guys, I'm not gonna lock the thread but just watch it.

"The objective of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
    "As I walk through the valley of the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil because I am the baddest mother fucker in the valley"

Edited once, last by Maverick^^ ().

• Now that I've got y'all's attention, listen up.

This is starting to get really bad. No one's actually having fun anymore. This is just like the shit that happened between PX and SA a while back. If this does not quit soon, then OP's gonna show up and we don't want that again.

What many of us have forgotten is that THIS IS A GAME!!! WE'RE SUPPOSED TO ENJOY IT!!! This has just turned into a pissing match where the majority of drama going on is finger pointing. PX and UR, if you don't like each other, THEN FUCKING DECLARE WAR!! Have fun! RP! Quit yelling at the other side for supposed rule breaking when there is no real proof! I've said this many times before. Shut up and play the damn game. "Negotiate" in space with your guns! Don't attempt to piss each other on the forum!

God, and you people wonder why we can't keep people on the server. No one likes the drama. Period. We don't want OP coming in here. Have you noticed he hasn't been posting? It's always a bad sign when he does that.

Now, if you've actually read this, I commend you. You actually care about what's going on. I can name many people who want to enjoy the game, but can't put up with all this drama-shit. Hell, I don't even read half the posts on here because I know what they are. More flames. Just play the damn game! Why do y'all need to do this shit?

Oh yeah, and Mike...

Edited 7 times, last by Maverick^^ ().

• Well said Seqan.

OffTopic
    Wow, 7 edits by Maverick, and it still contains swearing.. What the heck was the original message?!

C S F

Master - Clan Leader, Recruitment Officer, Treasurer, High Command

Characters: Bank, Master{(Anything inside parentheses)}

Synergy Are Recruiting. Your chance is now. Join today, and fight alongside your clan mates tomorrow.

If you need any help, feel free to contact me. I am usually available and always willing to help.

• Not all of the edits were mine. He kept adding something back in after I kept deleting it.

"The objective of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
    "As I walk through the valley of the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil because I am the baddest mother fucker in the valley"

• Not all of the edits were mine. He kept adding something back in after I kept deleting it.

well. why did you delete in someone's post to begin with?
    Something been told, you didnt like? ;)

Censoring is soooo out.

People are pissed off here already, and almost everyone is doing a pretty good work on pissing off OP as well.
    If that happens? Congratulations. Blaming, cursing, swearing, whining, isn't that the usual procedure these days?

Please don't delete any of my words. I HAVE THE COPYRIGHTS ON THEM.. lol

• I edited it because the part I removed was obviously trolling, and I had warned him already about it. I only actually deleted a picture, and not any words.