DC cancels contract with UR

There are 22 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SA_ARROW.

• DC has evidence that after a number of warnings an UR member did smuggle through Tohoku again. if an allied clan cannot follow one of our simplest system rules, we have no choice but to cancel our contract. from now on any UR needs to ask for permission prior to entering our system. be prepared that we might want our system guardians to scan those ships prior to give this permission.

if in doubt, here is that screenie with the smuggler in our system:

General - DC commanding staff member & DC Truchsess
    DC Website: http://www.swat-portal.com/php…hp?page=Board&boardID=413

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

--
    Karl Marx: To do is to be!
    Lenin: To be is to do!
    Freddie Mercury: Doo be doo be doo!
    --
    RPG: Es gibt keinen Alkohol in Mittelerde! -> Mist!
    --
    I heard that's me having a beer (^^):
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \

• CFPD will honor our agreement with DC and actively patrol Tohoku, scan and challenge any UR vessel transiting DC space. We will also honor our "weapons free" agreement and eradicate any vessel carrying BMG in Tohoku space. Subsequently, DC has full police authority in Tarsus as a reminder.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• very interesting... Andreas has not been on the server for a while...

Character List

[UR]Psyclone, [UR]Psy_Avilon, [UR]Psyclone_Bank, [UR]Psyclone_2, [UR]Psyclone_3, [UR]P$yclone, and [UR]Psy_Dom_k_Killer

• Due to your doubt I investigated...

but my stats tool of the CF toolbar shown it.

That char was online at this date:
    12:15:21 - 09 Dec 10

What's not sure if he is AndreasK or not... ^^

even his $ ammount isn't reasonable for a smuggler char...
    52 $13,675,470

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• The contract of an alliance says " NO BMG in Tohoku " . He had been caught after that contract was made and the consequence is - breaking the contract. If you can't follow a single simple rule, then you shouldn't make contracts.

• For starters our clan needs to make a decision regarding the smuggling question before we lose anymore alliances. I will send an email to andreas in regards to this issue. If he does not send me a response. we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

Character List

[UR]Psyclone, [UR]Psy_Avilon, [UR]Psyclone_Bank, [UR]Psyclone_2, [UR]Psyclone_3, [UR]P$yclone, and [UR]Psy_Dom_k_Killer

• The Silver Arrows would like to use this situation as an example to urge our UR allies to drop all forms of smuggling activities.

Like CFPD and BG did with us recently, the Silver Arrows Command encourages the United Rebels clan to adopt a fully legit way of making money, either by fining, mining or trading within the boundaries of the Sirius Law. UR is the last of the Police faction to conduct illegal operations and by quitting the smuggling, UR would cease to be seen as corrupted and would greatly help their diplomatic efforts with other lawful clans.

The DC decision to abort the contract is sad because UR lost a powerful ally but a contract is a contract. However, with hope of a last minute change of mind in UR's mentality, SA keeps its stance with UR to status quo. But we wish to remind the United Rebels agents that smuggling in Omega-3 is forbidden by our laws, no matter who conducts it, even allies, and are subject to fining or termination if caught with BMGs on-board.

We hope you will make the reasonable choice and quit smuggling once and for all.

Good luck.

Fleet Admiral Sam Thomas, Silver Arrows Command

• Char [UR]Evidence_Transport was switched from GrandAndreas`s account, and I`ve seen viriable nick infront [UR] tag few minutes before I caught him in Tohoku. even when I called him "Grand" he doesn`t mind about this- so I could assume that it was a GrandAndreas. Sure UR could turn this issue in other, more good-looked way, but DC will stay with our official position - no smuggling in Tohoku.

CF chars - Maxbur and derivatives
    Roleplay on server: Merc/Smuggler
    You can hire me for all sort of job: dirty and not so - but I`ll make it clean. It will cost you :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    Einstein

• You are in your right, and you did well, don't worry. Issue solved, CFPD will as stated by the defence agreement, clear your system by smugglers if no DC is on it first.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Dragons, count on the Knights - just call us!

Click the image above to visit us.

• Not that you really do anything Michael ... lol

And sure Knights, thanks. You can expect the same from us too

• it's not only me Crys, and also, how you know when you only come when there's a fight or really bored/free of other games ^^

We usually do so when we can, as we did in Casius, thing you may know from forum posts :) that we're not always there doing something, it's not that bad, you don't do it neither :) neither PX.

• *palmtotheface*

As The Dragons are BloodGuard's longest and most respectable ally count on us to take the appropriate measures; any criminal activites that might occur in Tohoku will be dealt with swiftly and with full force.

Fleet Captain Spiky / WL

• OffTopic

OffTopic

OffTopic

signature.png

Edited once, last by SA_ARROW ().

• Yea that's rather disappointing Grand, not the good kind of publicity for a cop clan bro, especially being the clan leader. :whistling: Oh well, maybe next time you'll be a bit more subtle in the future or better yet, stop BMG smuggling altogether. :P:D Besides, if the SA can do it, I'm sure you can pull it off too, live and learn I guess... :toocool:

• I'll use once again this opportunity to invite UR to quit smuggling :D

Huor : never post such an annoyance with "auto-play" on ever again ! Now my ears bleed... i removed the autoplay.. for those like me who were at work when it started palying... X(

Edited once, last by SA_ARROW ().