DC cancels contract with UR

There are 22 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SA_ARROW.

• Yea i was away for a copple weeks i just got the news this morning by [UR]Vishnu and now im sad ........well i guess rules are rules and no exeptions....but sireously i was omw to help someone and that cargo was from trading the day before that i had forgotten abbout cos i traded until the server restarted lol. And Max was like "" and i was thinking "ye ye" " " cos i just remembered.

OK from now on UR will not trade more BMG and i hope there is some fun ways to make money in CF1.9

*Just as a final note i did not intend to smuggle in DC space it was totaly be mistake and i have not gotten anny reports that other UR have smuggeled in DC space or maby ppl just failed to report to me.

I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

It can be good rebels like in starwars :thumbup:

Plz visit >>> United Rebels - Portal

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.