TRF is going to change the clan system

There are 25 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by -=[T-R-F]=-Death_Rain.

• TRF has decided to change the clan system. The result of the decision is fallen on Nephele .

Unfortunately from current cause the clan logo cannot be placed in the Nephele system yet. Also the Launcher cannot be adapted.

Therefore we will not activate/use the system yet as clan system. Until this change is carried out in the game and the launcher is adapted, Regalis remains TRF clan system. Only if CF is updated, Nephele is activated as TRF clan system!

The system rules were written already and will be posted soon.

NO FEAR - the journey through Nephele and on the way to Sol will be further made possible ;D

• Ah i like nephele, i look forward to hanging out with LPs allies there :D

Pie? Rats? In space? Have you gone mad?
    {LP}.Mu_La_Flaga.{X}
    {LP}Gilliam{X}
    {LP}Rabid_Cat{X}
    {LP}Hizack_Nomad{X}
    Arrrr Pirates Arrrr!!
    AND OH NOEZ A PIRATE TRAIN >.>
    {LP}Mu_La_Train{X}

• I have spoken directly to Huor tonight and am satisfied that TRF will honor the system access.

As it will be a clan system, no invasions or shooting will be tolerated, from EITHER side.

Please respect clan system rules folks. All of you. :)

ED

Returning from the ashes of outrageous misfortune 8).

• Not my intention to flame or stuff like that; but i dont find it good to give "key" systems that everybody use to pass by to clans; specially when there are other not "key" systems free... I will only bring problems.

• Agreed, i don't see that choice of system as a clan base a great idea. It will cause problems for everyone and i see it as inappropriate. There are plenty of systems available that does not interfere with current RP oportunaties.

Nephele is a major system and route of commerce. Its just like taking Freeport 7 as a clan system. Please don't forget that Nephele is often used in the events. It would also decrease the use of other systems in the game. For example inner cloud and the corridor, these systems (if Nephele is removed) suddenly become pointless!

Personally i see this action by TRF as slightly selfish and narrow minded. Im sorry guys im not in any way trying to insult you, but i feel that i must voice my opinion on this matter before its too late.

It is therefore my opinion that there should be a vote on whether TRF should be allowed to use this system as their home.

• Why don't you try opening talks with TRF, I will tell you that Huor is one of the easiest guys to make a deal with for the right reasons.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Guys sheeesh lighten up.

If I can, you can.

There are reasons (I'm sure) that OP would let a public access system go to TRF.

The fact they landed on it first is your loss, not theirs.

Maybe it's time to start opening a few eyes here....sheeesh.

I will welcome TRF to Nephele until some wannabe pie rat fires on one of my guys IN Nephele.

Thats a different story altogether.

Get it?

ED

Returning from the ashes of outrageous misfortune 8).

• BG owns Custodian, DC owns Tohoku, and MN owns Alaska. All are systems "vital" to travel to and from X-3043. Nephele has been up for ownership before - people got worked up for the same reasons - but there's nothing wrong with it. Huor is not causing trouble and I'm sure he will be honorable about how he chooses to operate the place and admit passers-by (and if he does't it's not like you won't tresspass). It's not the job of any other clan to say what systems can and cannot be owned. If OP's alright with this we all should be. Like Dweeb said... lighten up people. 8)

I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate Súrion on his wise choice of clan residence. He is acquiring a very unique and interesting system. Have fun with it m8 and don't let anyone boss your people around once you've moved in. A clansystem is a clansystem whether others approve of it or not. We shouldn't and won't have a vote. The placing will make for good RP so I don't know what some of the rest of you are really trying to complain about. It won't stop trade, it won't ruin events (is there one that actually happens in there?), and they will undoubtedly let people pass or check out CNS Stalin if asked in an appropriate manner. Hehehe, I respect TRF's choice and will not invade their space any more often than the other clans'. :D

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• I dont see a big problem
    but what is with the Event? ?(
    I use Nephele all times for the Smugglehunt[50]
    Will TRF open Nephele for the Event?

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• As Lance said, many "vital" systems are also rented so DD has no problem with TRF renting Nephele whatever their decision for passing rights in the future might be.

Welcome home boys :D

Buy a ticket, take a ride! [45]

DD BlackOps Hassassin

• Eddie, Lance you are correct

nothing to add anymore and no more hmmm...

Huor

The best System you can choose atm. near all of us are loving the APC or the special Eagle... and the travelling and shopping possibilities.

I guess you will have much fun in the future :]

I need a kind of lifetime access for CF_Information including wreck looting and newbie protection and support... :rolleyes:

Cheers and good choice :P

Click the image above to visit us.

• U must have at least 3 guys to keep the gate. I`m using Nephele 2 ;]

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

• the choice is not much surprising since nephele is a very attractive system and other clans wanted it before

trf was fully aware of the possible risks taking this system
    they know that they will have a hard time defending it if this system is going to be closed to others but its their decision
    i have no problem with that decision as long new players get the chance to follow the CF story line (Sleepership Stalin)
    and i absolutly dont care about event issues due to the fact that for me only the event rules on the CF page are official and valid
    there the nephele system is not even mentioned (to my knowledge) and i can only make decisions on the base of the official information that i have

how you deal with that rearrangement of clan systems lies actually in ur hands but i can imagine that it will be good for RP and that from time to time some of you will consider to take a different path through the systems and find something that you have long forgotten

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• The important systems were always blocked by police. Guess how pirates had to go to New York...

But we do not want to close the system for anyone
    completely. We we are discussing if we open system for
    everyone at certain times. Events might be included.

• Command Decision: As I told Huor in the Leaders chat, CFPD will support TRF in any and ALL defenses / policing of Nephele until Huor gets TRF back on it's feet.

So if you intend on abusing Nephele when TRF is not online, think twice.

Huor will make the access rules and other laws for Nephele and we will help enforce them until Huor tells Myself / Kermit / Eddie he is ready to handle all affairs on his own.

Gunny
    Commander In Chief CFPD (Civilian Position)
    Retired Commanding Officer
    Allied Supreme Commander

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.