Posts by Doppleganger

getting tanking and support skills to high levels is more important than gunnery skills at lasers' stage. if you cant tank the damage then you will die, simple.
    when you get to a decent lvl then concenttrate on gunner and primarily drones with dominix.
    when you get used to the missions and the respawn triggers you can then fit for full gank and micromanage the npc aggro.
    my domi fit:

highs:
    5 gallente navy 350mm railguns antimater and iridium ammo
    drone link augmentor

mids:
    shadow serpentis 100mn AB
    4 cap recharger 2's

lows:
    amarr LAR
    2 active t2 armour hardners
    coreli a type adaptive nano plate
    3 gallente navy mag stabs

drones:
    5 wardens
    5 ogres
    5 hammerheads
    5 hobgoblins

rigs:
    3 capacitor control circuits aka CCC

damage varies between 1200 - 2500 per volley, not including drone damage, so roughly 700 dps from a domi mission ship :)

i also have fang in an orca running fleet boosts and 3 armour ganglinks, which helps agreat deal.
    with this technique i can pull in 30 mil per hour just from mission npc bounties.
    "gone beserk - eom" lvl4 completed in 13 minutes solo, 9mil in bounties, 26 mil in loot and salvage.

now time to go waste my security status on killing topou in archee :P :D

as its a lvl3 fed navy mission hub the ppl that use the agents there are generally new to the eve universe, and as such still quite niave in the knowledge of the value placed on salvaged materials from shipwrecks. take a look at the higher end salvage materials, and figure them in to rig building costs ;)

its far enough away from dodixie for the main traders'/builders' buy orders not to extend that far^^

btw as a side note on this:

it is illegal to sell isk in anway, shape or form. even tho we know certain "industrialists" in the real world launder a considerable amount of money in eve.

2 yrs ago one player actually tried this, and formed a legitimate business plan, and found that he copuld make a yearly income of $110,000.00 usd pre tax.
    this led to a huge scandal in a certain alliance and led to them being closed, as far as i know.

a director of a 3400 member alliance turned on them and defected to that alliances major enemy. because this guy was a director of the alliance he stole the alliances dreadnaught fleet, a huge amount of POS fuels, mined moon minerals etc.... and gave them to the enemy alliance. 2nd part of his plan......he kicked everyone out of the alliance, then closed the alliance. no more BoB - Band of Brothers.
    with this BoB lost thier soveriengty/control of all thier systems/regions. thier pos's, thier outposts, thier rights to these regions.
    the out come is that BoB no longer exists and have lost somewhere in the region of (my guess) 2,500bil isk in assets, yes you did read that right, thats 2,500 BIL isk.
    aswell as thier lucrative moon mining rights, farmed combat/hacking complexes, some of the best mining and ratting in the eve universe.

expect huge battles over these, now contested, highly lucrative regions of space.

well......what can i say.......not suprised really^^

Gunny. you did a great job as SP on the server, and allways pushed for the RP.
    the community has lost one of the longest standing and respected players because you ppl have turned this game into a political arena.

its just a fuckin shame that the community is full of sniping, backbiting, childish ppl who are allways looking for a scapegoat to point the finger at when things dont go thier way.

Daywalker: get a better grip of english m8, your posts sound offensive and self important. i dont care if that isnt intended.

[20] [20] [20] @anyone who wants to contradict my post, have go or jump on thier self important high horse!

i've recently created a corp on EVE titled "CF Capitalists Inc." :D
    the corp is industrialist based, with miners, traders and mission runners.
    we are concentrating on ship and component production at this time, using our newly commissioned corp space station "C.C.I Towers" to conduct research into reducing our production costs. the station itself is in a high security system, so the threat of attack is alot lower that a low sec operation.
    we are set to begin mining operations in a nearby low sec system with a corp friendly to us, using various grades of ships as protection, to increase the value of the commodities held by the corp, currently worth around 1bil isk.
    at this time the corp has blueprint copies of 22 battleships to put into production, aswell as blue print origonals for some smaller ships, rigs, components and ammunition. all of which will be undergoing research to reduce thier production time and costs.
    feel free to stop by and say hi :)
    ill add some screenshots later today of the stn and a few ships.

the only thing i can think of is the capacity in which you would be alowed to serve. as in handling weapons. i cant see that being possible due to the unpredictable nature of any form of autism. with this comes medical downgrading which means no promotion prospects.

i now work in conjunction with social services with ppl of yours, and more extreme versions of your disability, and understand the nature and dangers of any form of autism.
    like has already been said its best to visit your local carreers imformation office and discuss this with thier attending medical officer.

but dont hold out hope, no disrespect but i wouldnt allow anyone with questionable mental status to handle any form of weaponry. after all we all have ourt limits and 99% they are usually very well defined. ppl suffering from any form of mental disability and/or impairment cannot define for themselves where that limit lies, and how to retain control when that limit is reached.
    handling a weapon of any form takes the greatest amount of responsibility, as 1 stray thought or unpredicted mood change can/will result in something that you could regret the rest of your life.

why not enquire about a non combative career within the forces? if its combative status that you are after, and that alone, that would throw question marks into the M.O's mind straight away.

would be a great idea to form a corp just for CF players. need isk to do it tho. mind you Az and i are'nt doing to bad in our capitalist ventures! nearly 5 bil in assets, my station will be going up within the next week and have moved to low sec for even more money making opportunities.

would be great to see more cf players giving eve a go.

i know the Yamato harks to SL days and is only available as a holo in CF. but....:) is there a possibility that this huge BS will be making a proper reappearance in 1.8 as a player buyable ship? something to rival the huge coalition carriers and order battleships perhaps?

heres hoping

i was green to nomads once, not even OP could explain that one. serves me right for shooting everything that moved i spose. even my tag was "NOMAD - Doppleganger" as it appeared to other players in space :D Gunny should remember that.

as far as DK affilliation - ive never seen it, and OP has said in the past that it cant be done.

sounds like a challenge