Posts by Mu La Flaga

If yopu have a graphics card which is newer than the cards available at the time FL was created then for obvious reason they wont be recognised. My graphics card for example is an Nvidia GS 250 and i get that message but just ignore it because my graphics card is so new i know there is no problem.
    On the otherhand if you have an older card than the recomended ones FL needs then you may have problems because the older card does not have enogh power to support the needs of FL. Hope this helps a bit. :>

So you think its good for people to benefit of your work?
    Ok imagine this hypothetical situation, you create an amazing piece of art like a painting or somthing that people would pay a lot of money from, and some guy comes along, takes your painting and passes it off as their own and makes millions off of it.
    Would you be happy that they are getting all the rewards off of your hard work? exactly.

The fact is OP and those who helped him created this mod with their own time and money. Of course theyre going to be protective of it, theyve put effort into something they dont expect to make any money off (excluding the clan system rent of course). And someone just takes it and tells OP to go fuck himself? wake up!!
    Of course its ok for people to use others work as long as they ask and give the creators credit for it. But what is the point if you create something in your own time only to have some lazy shithead benefit off it because they cant be bothered to make it themselves.

Originally posted by AwesomeMan
    <object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/w45EXdJ7Tcw&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/w45EXdJ7Tcw&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>
    Stereotypes

Yes they are, thats because 4chan is pretty much made up of racists and bigots who are too ignorant to learn about the world outside their computer screen. :p

when you start out with a starflier, it can be alittle difficult but it gets more managable when you get better ships. Of course CF is all about the challenge which makes sp more fun i think. :)

i dont mind you using LP tags if you decide to, and about info on the mod, if you have a play with the forums search engind then im sure you can find quite a lot of info on the mod, its development, the story and more. :)