Eliminator

• Eliminator

A ship designed as a blend between a VHF and a Bomber, featuring a spacious cargo hold

1. Ship Info-card

The name does already say it, this ship is a real eliminator. Strong hull, heavy guns and three torpedo launchers slots, more a pilot does not need.

2. Stats:

• Guns/Turrets: 6/0
    • Armor: 10.700
    • Cargo Holds: 170
    • Max Batteries/NanoBots: 71/71
    • Optimal Weapon Class: 8
    • Max. Weapon Class: 10
    • Additional Equipment: M, CM, T(3)/CD(1)
    Eliminator VHF

3. Additional Information:

• Price: $9,608,339
    • Where to buy:

4. Notes:

Thoughts on Eliminator (Your Mileage May Vary)

The Eliminator is an interesting ship to consider for PvE. 170 cargo bay makes it good for podding. However, its another interesting detail is ability to mount three torpedo launchers, which is a good bonus against alien NPCs. Ancient Drones in particular; an impact of three Sunslayer Torpedoes will wipe out an Ancient Drones's shield and destroy its weapons. While it also increases ammunition spending, this can be somewhat remedied if one has access to clan torpedoes of different types. Keep in mind that the blast damage can affect friendly targets or yourself as well! On that note, also keep in mind that Eliminator's staying power is rather average.
    Despite having three "Cruise Disruptor/Torpedo Launcher" slots, it can mount only one cruise disruptor.

Comments 1

• Ship Review: Eliminator

What can I say, destruction in a Shell-nut; this thing is fast, powerful and can take on hell of a beating when shields go down.

It's powerhouse in terms of Torpedo and C10 slotting, but I have some gripes with it, the hitbox is the same of a Liberty Defender (you will get hit hard) even though it has a slim profile head on, it's agile as hell and doesn't need any weight reduction kits (even the 100% armour booster doesn't affect it heavily).

Regarding the Armour Kit MK X it will make you drift harder and when coming out of Cruise speed you will move an addition 200 meters but that can be both bad and good.

With it's triple torpedo set, it is good but just watch your blast radius! seriously even with the Shield Upgrade X getting caught in your own blast (and with class 10's like the ADV. Champion) can reduce your shields to near Zero. I advise launching shield breakers (like Havoc Missiles) then about 1.1 second slater after Thrusting the Torpedo's because you can drift escape the blast

All in all, a powerful ship and for experienced flyers worth the credits, plus the 170 cargo is great for Podding as the best run I've got is 48.6 Million (lieus, cols & Sargs)