pirates tax rp

There are 46 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• The Game Files does not allow to F1.

When a Player docked and is switching to another Character the Hunter was to slow and the hunted one was allowed to switch. There is no need of any discussion - what ppl are talking about here is not possible.

LOL

Fleet Captain Spiky / WL

• I agree with that.
    Prey happens to escape by hiding in a station is free ... until next time.
    By cons no mercy for those who use F1/ALt + F4.

note:

To those who make the trip from NT to NB consider this: A pirate who tax you a million make you free for 2 hours. Meanwhile you can earn more than 60 million. Who is really winning?

After all it is only a game and a role that some play.

My 2 cents.

'Fluctuat nec mergitur'

• alt+f4 is possible *_*

yes, correct - but would you call that switching when taking in account that the Game would have to be reloaded before you can go to a new Character? It´s much effort to flee a situation, isn´t it? If you really need to go after someone chased you through the universe, like written above - or if you simply want to leave the Game - what´s wrong? Was it wrong that you didn´t told your Hunter where he can find you so he can have a cheap shot on you after you was running for 30 minutes through various systems?

Cro, DW is just defending his folks :D

Your sick paranoia is exceptional (troll trigger on).

The sun also rises in the west.

So you and your cronies wanna deal with that, like you wrote above, while everyone else have to write a ticket with proof and an endless discussion afterwards? Interesting...

LOL

So it is possible for you to F1 out of Space Spiky?

+++++
    I agree, leaving a RP Situation without being docked is not ok.

- Anyway it´s written in the rules unless they wasn´t changed by a lonely decision lately. If not, write a ticket.
    - The Game files do not allow the F1.
    - Alt F4 was enforced also on ppl. just having a CtD or needed to leave the Game in the near past, just for the fun of some jerks.

So what the heck is everyone talking about?

Or is it simply the next Clan which is not playing by the personal wishes of some Cops?

Click the image above to visit us.

• Quote from Daywalker

Or is it simply the next Clan which is not playing by the personal wishes of some Cops?

We don't need your "sick paranoia" theories here, either, not only mines are not welcomed. If you disagree with such a chat/conversation and everything is settled up (and nothing to discuss), then why increasing the topics load on it ? Answering this question will just show you want this conversation no matter you deny it with your words.

Your purpose here is obvious, so I shall not help with it anymore.

See you in space :)

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• ... everyone can F1 out of space by opening chat with <enter> and then pressing F1 to open the menu; that has been common knowledge for ages meanwhile.

Fleet Captain Spiky / WL

• ... everyone can F1 out of space by opening chat with <enter> and then pressing F1 to open the menu; that has been common knowledge for ages meanwhile.

Exactly. And the only reason why I replied, because it was suggested that all of us are dilusional in what we see players do. " Player <name> fined 10000 credits for using f1 in combat" and so on. I'm the last one who wants to see anyone have to place a ticket for something this stupid, when it only requires an effort from those of us in the forum / in-game, to get people to come here, register and familiarize themselves with the rules and proper conduct.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Quote from Gunny

to get people to come here, register and familiarize themselves with the rules and proper conduct.

... and to discover how to F1 in space... and other stuff of same "category".

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I read it all few times and ... I'm asking: why ppl want play CF MP ... to play alone or play with others? Imo is not different if player escape RP situation while docked or in space (sw to other char, stay docked, unlog for few min etc.). In all cases he is killing fun (rp) not only for him but also for others. Play only for my own fun is nice in SP, but in MP? Its not (again imo) about rules, it is about player himself.

• People by default are mainly... selfish, only caring about their own earnings, glory, never lose, always win, etc... though seeking for glory won't get somebody to actually have it.

• How can you honestly expect others to change their way of acting, when you are not even watching your own way?

read THIS and most important UNDERSTAND and DO it.

If any player (clan member or not) acts in a way they shouldn't or is breaking any RP- or server rule, then simply report it, like everyone else does (and is supposed to).

And STOP arguing, guessing, speculate and assuming other players and/or clans intentions.

• I wanna say this on my own behalf and not for anybody else, but it gets tiresome as hell watching people I wont name in here, that prefer to try and jump someone coming out of the trade lanes, docking rings and mooring fixtures for unfair advantages and then run off like scared little girls or log out of game so that cant be hunted down and have their asses beaten in a clean fight. I dont mind doing PvP in the game as long as it starts on atleast equal ground with neither side having to do somethign to gain an unfair and should be illegal advantage.

• MysticalDL:
    There will always people who will use every possibililty to backstab others, make others doing their own "job", using "unfair" methods to gain an advantage.
    As well will be there always people who run from every fight and try to avoid every confrontation, in order to cover their weakness.

You can try to chase and hunt them, or simply avoid their presence. It's your own call.
    Or you strike back on those people with their own weapons/tactics.

After all, its still a game and supposed to bring fun to players. And if someone tries to drive others off the server, get evidence and report them.

• To ignore that you're exploding arround in your train or fighter is hard.
    Striking back on those people with their own tactics (mainly illegal by Myst's words) is not a good way, and it will just get him getting reported directly, even in spamm ammount.

So, that's not really an option, but your last line is a good option... if he reports to the right person.

Edited once, last by /V\ichael: . ().

• What do you lose, when your train explodes? If you trade the "right" things, you dont even loose anything, but a few credits.
    Oh, yeah its bad for the stat-munger who only go for their frag-stats. But hey. thats not really anything to be concerned about. It's a GAME after all.
    Some people might be smart enough develop their own tactics in order to give a proper payback.
    You dont necessarily have to fight fire with fire.

People who experience such things, have plenty options to react properly.
    Unfortunately, most of the people don't think about how many options they have. A mind has been given to be used, not only to be carried around. ;)

• Few possible tactics:

1) best way is talk with other side. Its about ppl so you have chance convice other to listen you.
    2) ask any police to guard system where are 'surprising attack' done.
    3) use different route ...
    4) hire merc to protect you
    5) hire merc to terminate attacker (contract)
    6) pay tax and place bounty on attacker
    7) if you think things are not under rules then report

... this work nicely for normal players included freelancers.

For police chars if attacked and destroyed by pirate bounties, contracts or others police officers

CF MP should be about cooperating with others, so ... it is really so difficult call for help?

... clan members have ofc wider possibilities using as help theirs clan mates.

And most important for novices: is ask. You have problem, ask, here or in game is in all RPs enough good ppl who will give you hand ... advices, direct help, explain things.

Oh really, you don't lose anything, then please ignore me when I start destroying your train with no warn after switching chars every time you are about to dock with the destination of your route. Thing I can actually do counting our RPs, but, not my style. (so this is sarcasm ).

Wasting hours of your free time of your life (which for some is not a lot of time) and your nerves as trading is repetitive and you do it for nothing, doesn't matter, right ? It's all fun getting exploded as you say. Let's also eliminate the rules as we can randomly kill people anyway, which would possibly be the purpose of those rules.

Michael, in order to kill me in a train, you would have to be ONLINE :P
    when you kill me in a train, I will get my revenge sooner or later. I dont mind waiting :)
    when you have to switch chars in order to catch me, or to avoid me, your problem, I will get you anyway (or hiring mercs to get you) :)
    if you keep switching chars only for the purpose, mentioned above. then I will simply report you.
    if someone kills me oorp, I will simply report him/her.

and now, stop that crap please.

Martind .. THIS is exactly what I was talking about. When people start using their mind in order to develop tactics.
    But most people expect others to think for them, because they are too lazy to do it themself.
    There are so many options.

Does there always have to be someone who is doing the thinking part for others?
    Poor mankind 8)

• What do you lose, when your train explodes? If you trade the "right" things, you dont even loose anything, but a few credits.
    Oh, yeah its bad for the stat-munger who only go for their frag-stats. But hey. thats not really anything to be concerned about. It's a GAME after all.
    Some people might be smart enough develop their own tactics in order to give a proper payback.
    You dont necessarily have to fight fire with fire.

People who experience such things, have plenty options to react properly.
    . ;)

Agreed.

I know who Mystical is referring to and I will only say this to Myst. Justice has been served :) His loss was 15 mil in cargo pods ( profit he could have made ) , 3 systems to start the run over again, 1.2 mil in commodities, 210k in death fees and the humiliation he suffered.

Anywho, there has been some good pirate rp in the last few days in Tarsus, with everyone having fun who was involved. Lets keep it that way.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.