System to system.

There are 60 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Ajay.

• There are some people here that just ignore the question you ask them, i hate people who you communicate something but just got nothing back.

A correct communication is something that goes A to B then B to A but some people just dont care about that.

Not everybody can answer right away. Just try to be patient (or ask somebody else).

A simple guide pined on top of the forum that indicate all way to go sector to sector would be in my humble baguette opinion, very usefull.

Now i know that if i want to acess inner core i need to go in new HK... or at least omega 3 too. And i ad to create a thread to get these information, spaming the forum for such little stuff, but well it keep swat portal alive i guess.

There is no such guide because nobody asked about it until you :)

I suppose that most people managed to get all info online, or from singleplayer, or maybe explored the universe on their own.

P.S. A note regarding all your posts above: please use a friendlier tone even if you're upset now... Nobody is hiding information from you, we are all trying to help.

It's not very encouraging for us when your questions are filled with "fuck", "shit", etc and with negative remarks about the forums and Wiki...

• Sorry, I never had this problem as I took notes during my time in SP campaign. It's actually worth it, they spent a lot of time building a story behind it all.

There's also players online to ask for advice in-game, we won't bite, at least I won't :saint:

I didnt start the SP atm and wont before end of year.

Its worth getting info from your self that for sure, but i where not able to know how to get in inner core so ad no choice to post here and ask.

There are on the server also some people that will help you, but not so much. :)

They will tell me to look the wiki what i do, and i dont always get the info on the wiki. :) ..........

• Not everybody can answer right away. Just try to be patient (or ask somebody else).

Ho waill i think i cant way for eternity and will never get a response from the people in question. :)

There is no such guide because nobody asked about it until you

So here i am i guess........ If you want to attract new player for CF mod, these stuff should be less difficult to get.

• Well next time you see me online you know you can count on me not to reply with a "check wiki" response. The wiki is good for 99% of the questions but there's ofc times when you just don't understand the wiki, or maybe you don't find the info you're searching for... Checking the wiki first is a natural thing to do and I think most ppl do it.

Personally I think people asking if they checked the wiki is as dumb as ppl asking if I've installed/updated graphics drivers... You just don't miss that part, just as you don't miss checking wiki. So I'm on your side! But I'm about to hit the bed, tho, don't think I won't answer any questions online if you ever need to know something :)

• Well next time you see me online you know you can count on me not to reply with a "check wiki" response. The wiki is good for 99% of the questions but there's ofc times when you just don't understand the wiki, or maybe you don't find the info you're searching for... Checking the wiki first is a natural thing to do and I think most ppl do it.

Personally I think people asking if they checked the wiki is as dumb as ppl asking if I've installed/updated graphics drivers... You just don't miss that part, just as you don't miss checking wiki. So I'm on your side! But I'm about to hit the bed, tho, don't think I won't answer any questions online if you ever need to know something :)

At first i needed to get use of this website, forum are not my stuff and will never be, but WE are a community a place where we can regroup.

So ok about that, then i needed to know how to use the wiki its good now, + needed to understand how to find coordinates, for example yesterday we went with Goinn kicking some DK ass for anihilator loot, we made it easy, all info where writen up on my paper, just ad to read and follow the coordinates, but about system to system, not so much info about that, spent more then an hours about that, i guess its normal to be upset after that.

Thanks.

For example it took me time to know where to find Savage and kick ther ass for loot. Jormdar/Sadurn but hell yeah how to get there ? .....

Some little thing like that are pain in the ass to get.

• I'm always ready to help as well.

In general, a good practice is to ask any clan member - they are usually more experienced / knowledgeable since one cannot join a clan without having played on the server for a bit.

(This was an addition to zimtonix' reply above)

• the easiest and very exciting way to learn most important routes is just playing the singleplayer campaign. many players did this and knew all routes between the sectors. but u seem to be a lazy guy and expect answers on questions nobody else came with. well, u can do it, but then u should find the right tone.

"There is no connection between truth and politics." Londo Mollari (Centauri Ambassador) londo.jpg

Dark Phoenix Clan introduction: link
    Sigma 17 Rules: link
    DP Recruiting Office: link

Events, Eventmanagers: link
    Event Rules: link

• the easiest and very exciting way to learn most important routes is just playing the singleplayer campaign. many players did this and knew all routes between the sectors. but u seem to be a lazy guy and expect answers on questions nobody else came with. well, u can do it, but then u should find the right tone.

Yeah i am a mother foker lazy french cunt baguette spending more then an hours to find something that can be find on the FORUM WIKI MOD fucking website and all that without result.

Cant find the right tone when am spending more then an hours searching with no result on the site mod and then being called a lazy fuckt. :)

Btw did i say i will play the SP campaign end of year ? ho yeah i did !

Asshole. :thumbup:

Alright time to sleep here.

• giphy.gif

My comment was full sarcastic, i cant accept being called a lazy fuckt especially when i try to search info that should be there on swat portal + google for more then an hours.

Btw [|DP|] denne is one of these person that will tell you to look at the wiki when you ask him a question on the server. ( how to make player leaving a mod and never come back ) dont help new player at all.

And this guy is moderator here ? rofl.

Alright everything is said, no more post from me in this forum where you get called a lazy guy that expect answers on questions nobody else came with.

• and btw. if u knew me u would not say such bs. ask players on server how i help them. u got two warnings now, be careful with your words.

Yes you where so nice with me to tell me to look at the wiki when i ask you a question on the server rofl.

u got two warnings now, be careful with your words.

Are you kidding me ?

Am searching info for more then an hours but YOU call me a lazzy guy.

End of the discussion here.

• Cease and desist with personal insults and swearing. Y'know, it would be ideal if you both calmed down

/mod voice off

Now that pleasantries are done with.

From one side, I would also sometimes direct players to the wiki if they need to look up something specific. Guilty as charged. But I usually get to explain stuff as well, just been busy lately.

Topic on "how to get to Inner Core and out" has been flogged enough times... you fix your DK rep by killing Ancient Drones, you go to Omega 3 or New Hongkong, use the Hypergate, fly through a string of systems to Weth, when you want home you find Phanchdar System use Hypergate there jump through the hole you got out and get to Altair through a loooooooong string of systems. Which systems, where are the jumpholes, etc etc - that can be looked up on Wiki.

I could have joined the server and shown you around but my PC is acting quirky.

Or in the singleplayer campaign, but there's a couple of missions which make the singleplayer campaign unattractive.

Y'know, I might one day get to writing a small "how to Inner Core" guide, since indeed there's no data on it in Wiki and those threads are buried somewhere around the forum.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

Edited once, last by Ajay ().

• My comment was full sarcastic, i cant accept being called a lazy fuckt especially when i try to search info that should be there on swat portal + google for more then an hours.

It's all common sense, mate.

Strictly from my point of view, the wiki creators do not have any obligation on maintaining/updating their guides. They did them cause they saw it fit, but it's an exploring game after all - imo players gotta figure out some of the stuff on their own.
    Don't believe me ? Take a look on the other mod's wikis... same problem.
    And that's because the wiki creators (everywhere) take their own time on creating guides and all that, and they end up being hated on for either forgetting a small information or not updating with latest changes etc... I am not surprised when they just end in giving-up doing all this.

In a nut shell: you have detected a piece of information that could be useful for other players if this information is added to the wiki.
    I'll check whether the sectors maps can be updated with the Omega-3 hypergate, as well as a separate section for how to navigate through these sectors.
    Let's get constructive on this, and stop finger pointing ourselves 'cause it doesn't do good to anyone.

I have a good news and a bad news for you. The good news is that there is no bad news.

• Sectors & Systems - SWAT Portal ... it have all systems connections there in map which is "hidden" in spoiler for each tab. There is not added info about jump from Omega-3 and New Hongkong, but it is for each this system writen for each system. Inner Core System have this info too. Play SP Campaign is very advised, it gives you allot info and you are guided on your way with campaign script.

Btw, there is still ongoing work on the wiki, with help from wombat1940 were reworked many systems already and we have big detailed maps for each system now. I personally do not think that in wiki must be added info which is covered by SP Campaign, this one and wiki should support each other and not to make the same job twice :)

• Strange thing,i am not some genius but i have found ali gates,hyper and regular,jump holes from sys to sys so far,just by using wiki and my phone.Ofc,i didn't explore even half of CF universe,but i hope that i can continue like this. But...it would be nice to have at least GPS navigation in our ship's equipped,nav computer or idk,dune navigator .Yes i know,game is from 2003,but that's not excuse,because firs map tool for car was created in the 1930s.Just imagine,how cool would be to have female sexy voice how she talking to us in our long lonely journeys,like now turn left after that planet,go to f1 and after nebula watch your scanner ,click go to and you're in middle of hole.:)

SASxema.gif

• Sectors & Systems - SWAT Portal ... it have all systems connections there in map which is "hidden" in spoiler for each tab. There is not added info about jump from Omega-3 and New Hongkong, but it is for each this system writen for each system. Inner Core System have this info too. Play SP Campaign is very advised, it gives you allot info and you are guided on your way with campaign script.

Btw, there is still ongoing work on the wiki, with help from wombat1940 were reworked many systems already and we have big detailed maps for each system now. I personally do not think that in wiki must be added info which is covered by SP Campaign, this one and wiki should support each other and not to make the same job twice :)

I am going to make a last reply on this forum then i am going to fully ignore it so read this or not i dont care i tell what i need to tell and basta, no need to respond me as i wont even take the time to read anything from this post or somewhere else too,

So yes i do use Sectors & Systems - SWAT Portal am not stupid, its say no where that you have to go in new HK to find inner core and same for omega III, but if you find this information i would be happy to read/see that. Or maybe i am a lazy cunt and i totaly missed out the information ? Or also its possible maybe you know ? I learn english my self not at school and so my english is not perfect.

Can you make a sentence in French without using google ? no one.

Dadraga you said not being a genius but knowing how to and never share it in the forum, can we call you a lazzy person too ?

Kidding x)

What is the purpose of a forum ? Help each other right, share idea/information and more ? ok good.

Everything was clear so i made search for a good hour (actually its more likely 1h30)

I found no where how to go in inner core, i also said that i didnt start SP campagn but then people call me lazy.

If i follow the map and make a departur from Gurm to Hyperspace what i did with Goinn btw and it perfectly works.

See screen >>> 055m.jpg

So. Gurm>Hieron>Jokusuka>Spica>Pretoria>Tonga>Scotia>Menton>Hyperspace

Here you follow the map and it perfectly works, what i did to go in hyperspace departur from gurm, then i click hieron write down on my paper the coordinate of Hieron then Jokusuka then....... All good here, it perfectly work except hyperspace to inner core, you see on the map hyperspace then on top inner core, so i think ok i want to go inner core ? Need to go hyperspace first. x) .........

Edit by Forlon
    Removed

Edited 2 times, last by Martind Forlon: removed insulting content ().

• Dadraga you said not being a genius but knowing how to and never share it in the forum, can we call you a lazzy person too ?

Kidding x)

I didn't know that its something big and secret,though that everyone who dont have maps use wiki.and some laptop or phone,Since yesterday i didn't know that someone have probs like yours,As you see,i have shared,to you,yesterday,why did you not asked online.Anyway,don't be mad and be polite when you asking sumptin,you should use far less f...s in your posts 4 sure.that will help you a lot in your future life,and on that other server as well!Btw,i can ensure you that other mods don't have even close good wiki like CF,and about friendly or not friendly players,i think it will be all same! . Take care m8!!

SASxema.gif

• OK, forum member Micropoint was banned by me. Here we have just few simple rules to keep, and it was one time too much ... I'm going edit his last post and remove insulting content ...