FYI

There are 35 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Cartman.

• Ok, to adress some minor confusion,

The Junkers, ATM are acting asliberty-rouge type pirates of the Sol run. We are RPing dishonest, ruthless pirates, with annoying senses of humor.

To let you all know, the junkers do not always do this, we form into the server's climate as we see fit, and this is where we saw an opening.

On our last server, we were not at all like this, we were
    a large group that attacked and occupied omicron gamma, taking it from a large and notorious clan on HA5.

We wont always be pirates, we will become something else entierly if it is nessecary

Do Not feel obligated to respond to this thread, You probably dont have much to add, as I am teling you what we are. any insults to my charachter can be PMed to me. If you got something interesting to say, then post

I am god of the sea people.

"If you ever touch Mr.Kitty, ill put a M80 in your nutsack and blow your nuts all over your pants."- That goes for shooting at my transport too.

MW Gonna Rule The Earth!

or at least you.

Charachters- [MW]-XXL-[X] [MW]-Cartman-[X]
    [MW]-10-CENT [MW]-KONIG and in development:
    [MW]The_Oak. Thats right, run and hide.

West Coast For Life

Originally posted by Cartman
    Ok, to adress some minor confusion,

The Junkers, ATM are acting asliberty-rouge type pirates of the Sol run. We are RPing dishonest, ruthless pirates, with annoying senses of humor.

plz define this, cause when i was a horid n00b, i just got out of my dromdary, bought a train that gunny gave me a loan for and my first load, that took me like 30 hrs to trade to buy, u guys got me, it took me a whole extra day to pay gunny back, since i have been hit for a total of 120million in cargo as i do not pay "tax" for cowards whom dockrape,

so i got a better idea for ur lil pirate excapade, try with u and ur what 2 clan members, try invading some clan systems, come to tarsus plz come to tarsus plz, seems u rape the inocent, and will not come after clan, in fact u run ur ass off when u do see clan members, i notice i nvr see u in arena

i dont like when i come on here with intent to trade that i cannot cause u feel like being a jerk, then when some traders and i come to kick u out of dublin u hide like a panzy, and ur alies wont help u

what a sad little life u have, just to sit there in dublin all day.... gawd how bored do u get???

dont feel need to reply LOL

• What does it way about insults ot my charachter?

Whatever, seeing as i almost killed you when you came to dublin, then you ran away, i think you talk to much.

"If you ever touch Mr.Kitty, ill put a M80 in your nutsack and blow your nuts all over your pants."- That goes for shooting at my transport too.

MW Gonna Rule The Earth!

or at least you.

West Coast For Life

• Welcome Junkers, will kill you all soon LOL. RP humor.

The best pirate/merc I have ever seen on CF is Spirit. She is very polite and even more deadly. A true gentlewoman. I miss Spirit.

@ teh_crow, with respect you havent seen a pirate until being killed by Spirit. If she comes back you and I will have bricks in our nickers.

Yes Burros Do Bite.

Chars: SMG_Burro and derivatives thereof

SMG Forums

• Cartman, you mess with one officer, you mess with all of us :) Will kill you soon.

[SIZE=5]Crossfire Police Department[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Duty above all but Honor[/SIZE]

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

[11] [9] [36] [50]
    Chars: [Capt]Osiris[CFPD]; [Capt]Osiris{CFPD}; [CFPD]Osiris; [CFPD]Osiris_Freighter;{Capt}Osiris[CFPD];
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• yeah...prepare for it :)

LiNk1N P/\Rk 4EVER

Dont Drink And Drive....Smoke And Fly!

Play the game and enjoy, you might die tomorrow

• Hm...*hopes pirates doesn't kill smugglers* Hehe :P BTW, you guys ever need help with CFPD, gimme a ring....as long as its not gunny or sev I should be able to help....but I've never pvped osiris before, so not sure :P

• its a good job you havent pvp'ed with them Blur coz your stats would suffer horribly m8!!! trust me on this one!
    As far as the junkers taking on this RP i say well done guys. We allways used to rely on LP for our RP fun on the Sol run but they arent allways online. 2 sets of pie-rats for my amusement on the sol run! hmmmmm!
    btw seriously you take your life in your hands if you encounter CFPD, do yourselves a favour and stay on cruise in the other direction if you see any of them within 10k!

See you in space![35]

• we always lookin for help with the mischef

And, what exactly is my standing with IOC?
    after some killin three of you said all debts were settled.

Blur, nice pic, but couldnt you have gotten the M3 over the bridge to confuse the cops one?

MW Gonna Rule The Earth!

or at least you.

West Coast For Life

Originally posted by Doppleganger

As far as the junkers taking on this RP i say well done guys. We allways used to rely on LP for our RP fun on the Sol run but they arent allways online. 2 sets of pie-rats for my amusement on the sol run! hmmmmm!

nicely said :D:D:D

And, what exactly is my standing with IOC?
    after some killin three of you said all debts were settled.

We are RPing dishonest, ruthless pirates, with annoying senses of humor

The second quote says it all; expect a "warm" welcome anytime an IOC pilot is near. We don't pay taxes, as a ruke, so pirates are fair game to work on our PvP stats with [8]

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

Originally posted by burro
    The best pirate/merc I have ever seen on CF is Spirit. She is very polite and even more deadly. A true gentlewoman. I miss Spirit.
    @ teh_crow, with respect you havent seen a pirate until being killed by Spirit. If she comes back you and I will have bricks in our nickers.

You will know m8 when Pie-RaT and Spirit return lol

• they will NOT return
    i wont let that r39 scum back to the server

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Dont mean to rain on your parade OP, but Pie RaT already did return. He shadowd my train in NY and followed me into California. Fortunately, Argos managed to keep him busy while i continued trading unscathed.

Crossfire Characters:
    (IOC){Dark_Angel} and any derivatives thereof.

• @teh_crow I think you need to ask your clanmates to explain the rp and server rules Some of your statements make it seem like you don't understand it.

i do not pay "tax" for cowards whom dockrape,

If you don't pay the tax then you can expect to be shot.

try invading some clan systems, come to tarsus plz come to tarsus plz

This is against server rules.

• @ StingRay,

Invading Clan systems is not against server rules, but is a very very bad idea.

Yes Burros Do Bite.

Chars: SMG_Burro and derivatives thereof

SMG Forums

• i was never very clear on that, but now i understand that it wasnt a bannable offense when i jacked a shroud a coupla weeks ago... Thanks for tellin me.

Not that i actually want anything in any clan owned systems, except the LP's... so... yeah that was a kinda pointless post.

MW Gonna Rule The Earth!

or at least you.

West Coast For Life